☓Chapter Five

Neymar's POV:

"Maybe we should give this one more shot" she whispered seductively into my ear, leaning me against my Audi. My face grows cold.

"We can't. I don't want you, I only want her." I say, prying her off me. The girl in front of me hasn't even crossed my mind the past months, but the girl I care so much about has... A lot.

"What do you mean you don't want me?" she scoffs. "It's been four months Neymar, you can't suddenly lose feelings for me!"

"Says the one who cheated on me."
I say.

"Ugh, can you shut up about that! what does Camila have that I don't have. Why is she all you want when I can give you so much-"

I walk over to the drivers seat and close the door in Bruna's face, leaving her dumbfounded. I drive away, not wanting to listen to her meaningless words.

Meaningless, that's what she is to me now, because another girl has brought me meaning, Camila. Sad thing is that I don't even know if she feels the same way. Yes, we've gotten really close. We practically went through the same things and helped eachother cope. for a while it was meant to be no strings attached, but it's not working out for me. I want us to be more than just a way to fill a void.

I don't know how we even got to this point or what it is that's so captivating about Cami. Maybe it's the way her big black eyes sparkle when we talk, or the way she can make me laugh no matter what. Or how beautiful she is without having to do anything at all. I honestly just like everything about her.

thoughts like these occupy my mind as I drive over to camp nou after my unexpected encounter with Bruna in the parking lot at Burger King. Fuck that, next time I'm going to McDonalds I've always like their chicken biscuits better anyway.

before you do anything vote lol because I went ahead and updated chapter six right now too, so keep on scrolling lovelies. Enjoy>>