☓ Chapter Seventeen

Camila's POV:

"Bartra, what are you doing just standing there? Block neymar!" coach demands.

With a huff, he runs in front of Neymar and attempts to block the ball, but fails which frustrates him. He then tries again but ends up making Neymar trip over his foot. Ney lands foot first and his ankles bends at contact with the ground, making his scream out in pain. Suarez comes to his side and helps him up while Marc tries to apologize. It was an accident but with the terms they're in right now, it's not the time for any of that.

"Ms. Romero, could you take him down to the medical office so he can get checked out?"  Coach asks.

"Of course." I say and wrap one of neymars arms around my shoulder.

"You good?" I ask, and he just nods as we walk, his weight being supported by me.

"Question is, are we?" He says seriously, stopping us both to face eachother.

"Yeah, why would we not be?"

"Because you didn't even ask for me at the hospital."

"I didn't ask for anybody. I just needed some time to recover on my own. And if you're wondering about Marc, he came by his own will." I say, trying not to get too far into detail.

He just nods as he motions for us to keep walking.

Soon fatigue starts to take over my arms and legs. This man was heavy!
It felt like we were never going to get there.

"Are you getting tired?" He asks light heartedly.

"Hell yeah! You weight a ton."

"Hey!" He whines. " take it back!"

"Nope."

"We don't want a replay of what happened when I woke you up on your birthday now do we?" He says as his free hand creeps towards me.

"Tickle me and I swear I'll let go of you." I laugh and he just pouts. He can make something as innocent as a pout, so.. Mesmerizing, so sexy.

"Hey, we're here." I note as the doctor opens the door, waiting for Neymar with a wheelchair. He informs me that he can take him from here.

"Good luck!" I say and kiss his cheek, but he pulls me right back and gives me a slow, soft kiss before letting me go, even though I wish he hadn't.

I can't help but hear him sigh as I walk off, which makes me smile to myself like an idiot.