☓ Chapter Twenty One

*Still Camila's POV*

Previously....

"Marc! But I love you!"

"The word love shouldn't be used so lightly. Especially when you used it with me." I hear a voice say. Oh Shit.

"Neymar..."

"I don't even want to hear you say my name anymore." he said, seeming utterly disgusted by my presence. Shit just got complicated. He turns his attention to Marc, who just has an indifferent look on his face.

"Thanks for letting me know this was the type of girl I was so close to falling in love with." Ney says, giving Marc a bro shake and storming off.

"No problem." Marc mumbles, looking dead at me.

Marc just looks at me and raises his eyebrows.

"You... you set me up!"

"You set both of us up! I couldn't let you play these games anymore." He said.

I felt a pang of hurt in my heart. How could he sell me out like that?!

"I couldn't let you hurt my bestfriend." he continues but at this point i'm not listening. All I want to do is get away from all of this. I couldn't believe my self for betraying these two men in the first place, but what was even harder for me to take in was that I had been betrayed myself! How fucking ironic.

A/N: Damnnn! I know I say the same thing everytime so ima keep it simple.

Vote? Comment? Thanks!