Damaged (Harry Styles)

By LuvNutella

Bridget wasn't like your average teenager that likes to party. She likes school and hates to party, always ge... More

Damaged (Harry Styles)
*CHAPTER 2*
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
Bridgit's Birthday Party (Not A Chapter)
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64 (Final Chapter)
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 9

90.4K 1.5K 434
By LuvNutella

Me and Liza talked about nonsence all the way to my house.

Once we got to my house I noticed my moms car wasn't in the drive way.

I was confuzed because she didn't work today.

I grabbed the key to the house out of my schoolbag and unlocked the door.

Liza ran straight to the kitchen.

Of course I thought. She LOVES food, she even told me she'd marry it if she could.

I silently laughed at the memory of her telling me that.

I saw a note on the fridge as I walked in after Liza.

I picked it up and it said "Bridgit, I now I don't work today but work called me in. I won't be home 'til late. Sorry if you were confuzed because I wasn't home. Love you sweetie!"

You see my mom works for this big company.

It kind of explains why I live in such a big house.

And why I don't see my mom much since she works everyday except on weekends and on Mondays.

"Ahh man, you don't have any pizza!" Liza whined to me.

I laughed at her childness.

"We can always order pizza you know?"

She looked embarrased and said "Pfft, I knew that!"

"Sure you did Liza, sure you did" I said while I smirked at her.

Than I burst out laughing because she acts so much like a child.

I called the pizza delivery and now Liza and me were looking for a movie to watch.

We decided on Idenitdy Thief since we didn't feel like watching a scary movie.

Just as the movie was about to start the doorbell rang.

I jumped up from my comfortable postion on the floor all wrapped in blankets and ran to the door.

It was the pizza delivery guy. Took him long enough Liza and me were wondering if they were even going to show up with the pizza.

I payed for the pizza than walked into the living room where Liza was sitting at looking at the blank T.V.

I laughed because her eyes seemed real interested in the T.V.

She heard me laughing and started blushing.

"I see you got your eye on something. Am I right or am I right?" I said while winking at her and trying to hold in my laughter but failed miserablly because of the expression she had on her face.

It was priceless!

"I-i don't know what your talking about?" Liza said trying to play dumb but I wasn't falling for it.

She knows she can't fool me.

"Oh you know what I'm talking about. You were checking out the T.V.!" I said holding in my laughter and actually succeeding.

"Was not! Can we just watch the movie please?" Liza said trying to change the subject.

I let her have it this time since I wanted to watch the movie also.

All throughout the movie Liza and me could not stop laughing, This movie was seriously hilarious!

We finished all the pizza half way through the movie.

Wait let me refraze that, LIZA finished all the pizza halfway through the movie.

I only had maybe a couple slices, I guess she was hungry.

After the movie was over Liza and me cleaned the living room up.

We both looked at the huge clock that hung on the wall.

It read 6:00. Jeez it was already six?

"Well I better be going. See you tomorrow at school!" Liza said heading to the door.

After she left I instantly became bored.

I decided to watch some T.V to occupy myself for alittle bit.

At about 8 I started falling asleep but my phone started buzzing right before I was about to pass out.

I took it out of my pocket and hit the unlock button.

Shielding my eyes with my hand as the light from the phone shinned in my eyes.

It was a text but I couldnt read it cause my eyes were blurry from me being tired.

I wiped my eyes and focused on the tiny screen in my hands.

I clicked on the new message icon and a message popped up from him. Harry.

From: Harry Is Sexy ;) 

"What're you up to babe?"

I scoffed at the name he set, I made a mental note to change it.

But I was curious as to why he just up and texted me right now when he had all day to do it.

I don't know if I should reply to his text.

Liam said to stay away from him but he didn't say I couldn't text him right?

I can't believe I'm actually considering talking to him.

What has gotten into me today? I think I just need some sleep.

Yea thats it I just need to sleep than I be fine tomorrow.

I got up from the couch and walked upstaires to my bedroom not even bothering to reply to Harrys text.

I got changed into a long t-shirt and soft cozy shorts than pulled the blankets down.

Climbing into the comforters, imediatally warming up my body.

I snugged more into my blankets wanting to be warmer.

I started drifting off into a deep slumber. Thinking about how my day will plan out tomorrow.

《*A.N* here's chapter 9. hope yah like it. I'll admit i'm not the funniest person around but i can't stop laughing at how Liza was 'checking out' the T.V i mean come on, it's not often you see someone 'checking out' a T.V. well anyway this will be the last chapter for the night. hope you like it. goodnight!.》

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.9K 875 32
Amber Collins a typical High school girl. Since her mom died she was fully abuse by her father and the past years she attempted to kill herself. But...
2.3M 116K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
VALERIE By Glyz

Fanfiction

215K 5K 63
Valerie Scott and Harry Styles are forced by the Modest! Management to live together and pretend that they're in a relationship. But there's one big...
5.4M 189K 62
SEQUEL TO ADORE (Please read Adore prior to reading Mint) "I never believed in misery, until it was me lying on the cologne soaked sheets, mascara ru...