Hot 'N' Dangerous

By XxElviraxX

Elvira May is a foreigner in the town of Konoha. Orphaned and completely alone, she seeks out the village fro... More

Chapter 1: Contemplation
Chapter 2: Apart of the Family
Chapter 3: First Duty
Chapter 4: Team Tension
Chapter 5: Mr. Dead Last
Chapter 6: The Real Test
Chapter 7: Pursued
Chapter 8: Elize Chiffon
Chapter 9: First Combat
Chapter 10: Copy Ninja Kakashi
Chapter 11: I Won't Let My Comrades Die
Chapter 12: The Hunter-Nin
Chapter 13: A Different Way To Climb Trees
Chapter 14: Inari's Story
Chapter 15: Victorious
Chapter 16: Advanced Bloodlines
Chapter 17: Dreams of the Future and the Past
Chapter 18: I Never Forgot
Chapter 19: Closing the Distance
Chapter 20: The Sand Shinobi
Chapter 21: Youth and Mistakes
Chapter 22: The Paper Test
Chapter 23: The Ultimate Survival
Chapter 24: The First Imposters
Chapter 25: The Real Sasuke Awakens
Chapter 26: The Cursed Trio
Chapter 27: Sakura Blooms
Chapter 28: The Power of the Curse Mark
Chapter 29: A Close Call
Chapter 30: The Welcoming Party
Chapter 31: The Genjutsu Users
Chapter 32: The Third and Final Test
Chapter 33: The First Kill
Chapter 34: Pieces and Pawns
Chapter 35: The Spy and an Old Habit
Chapter 36: Reopening an Old Wound
Chapter 37: A Sword of Chakra
Chapter 38: Gaara's Messed Up Childhood
Chapter 39: The Hyuuga's Destiny of Hatred
Chapter 40: Fire Versus Lightning
Chapter 41: The First Drop of Blood
Chapter 42: Chasing Down a Monster
Chapter 43: Hatred is Reality, Vengeance is Sanctuary
Chapter 44: Teammates and Friends
Chapter 45: Battle of the Tailed Beasts
Chapter 46: Not Enough
Chapter 48: The Hunt for Tsunade
Chapter 49: Healed
Chapter 50: Under Kakashi's Mask
Chapter 51: The Land of No Spring (Part 1)
Chapter 52: The Land of No Spring (Part 2)
Chapter 53: The Beast Era (Part 1)
Chapter 54: The Beast Era (Part 2)
Chapter 55: The Beast Era (Part 3)
Chapter 56: A Few Pairs of Cat Ears
Chapter 57: The Hero Water Battle
Chapter 58: The Taboo Name
Chapter 59: A Birth Date
Chapter 60: An Important Thing Called Trust
Chapter 61: The Perfect Fake Identity
Chapter 62: How It All Started
Chapter 63: One Crucial Promise
Chapter 64: One Person Is Good Enough
Chapter 65: Idate's History
Chapter 66: The Invincible Conductor of Lightning
Chapter 67: Tension Crackles
Chapter 68: Important People and More Sound Nin
Chapter 69: I Really, Really Like You
Chapter 70: Unstoppable
Chapter 71: Belief
Chapter 72: Flight of the Butterfly
Chapter 73: A Thread of Hope and Some Interference
Chapter 74: Partners To the End
Chapter 75: The Shogi Player
Chapter 76: Sand and Sake
Chapter 77: The Fox, the Raven and the Fighters of the Way
Chapter 78: A Dying Celebration
Chapter 79: With My Last Breath
Chapter 80: Back To Work

Chapter 47: World of Blue

5.8K 118 28
By XxElviraxX

"Damn it!" Naruto cursed and started forming seals, "Summoning-"

"Too late!" Kisame snarled and brought his sword down on Naruto.

I reached out with my own sword just in time, stopping it from hitting Naruto. There was a massive drain in my energy and Naruto's as well.

What's going on?!, I panicked, my arm started to shake under the weight of the huge blade.

Kisame lifted his sword and held it in front of him, displaying it, "W-what the hell?! What's going on?!" Naruto cried as he tried to summon more chakra.

Kisame laughed, "My sword, Samehada, eats chakra," he smiled, showing his abnormally pointy teeth.

"W-what?! How!" I leaped between Naruto and Kisame, "Even if I don't have chakra, I still have life... and taijutsu," I lifted my sword up to challenge him.

"Well at least you guys can't cause any trouble using jutsus. Hm, should I chop off a leg or an arm?" he snickered.

His large, bandaged sword came swinging down again and I caught it on my own sword, I was being crushed under its weight. Liz stumbled to her feet and threw three kunais, one after the other.

"Foolish tricks," Itachi chided.

Liz ignored him but as Itachi moved to the side to avoid the kunais, Liz sped up, shooting towards us at supersonic velocity. Itachi eyed her, obviously unhappy but he did not make a move to stop her. Liz lashed out with her sword and caught the edge of Kisame's cloak on her sword, ripping a hole into it. She slid underneath his sword and added her strength to pushing the sword back.

"Looks like I made a mistake a few years ago. I should've made sure that the both of you were already dead before I left... but then again, I was in a hurry," Itachi gazed at us with analytic eyes.

While we were distracted by Itachi's comment, Kisame took the chance to renew his attack, redoubling the strength at which he was sucking away chakra and doubling his own strength in which he swung his halberd. I was sure that this time around, the sword would shred us to pieces but a frog suddenly appeared in front of us, the armoured pads on his arms were able to deflect the strike.

"You don't seem to know very much about me. I'm better at getting girls than they are trying to get me... even though it doesn't look like it. It's my specialty," came a low and rather wonky voice.

I turned to see a man with long, white hair and red markings around his eyes and down his face. He had a curious headband on and he was quite tall. He also had an unconscious woman slung over his shoulder.

Naruto sighed heavily, "We're saved," he panted.

I looked at the man again, "Saved? Is this some kind of joke?" I narrowed my eyes.

"I, Jiraiya, this epitome of manliness! I will fall for no woman's feminine wiles! When you are someone like me, you'll only have to flash that sexiness to have women fall at your feet!" he looked like an old, perverted fool.

Liz and I turned around, "Who the hell is this? Get out of here, old man, this isn't the place to express your drunken frenzy. You'll get hurt," Liz waved her hands at him, shooing him away.

"Hey! I'm not an old- oh, well, hello there ladies! Care for an exchange of names?" his face was flushed.

"Please, leave, this is not the place. We don't want you to get hurt," I repeated Liz's harsh message.

Naruto decided to burst out now, "Yeah right! You just fell for these two with one look! They didn't even do anything! And that girl from before! She just winked at you and you scampered after her! Now you're trying to look all cool and awesome! Not happening, Perverted Hermit!" Naruto pointed an accusing finger at him.

"Perverted Hermit?" Liz cocked her eyebrow.

"Or Pervy Sage, your choice," Naruto shrugged.

"Hey! I told you to stop calling me that in front of other people!" the old man whined.

Was he really one of the Legendary Sannin that the ramen shop owner had mentioned?

"Screw that! We should be worrying about those guys over there, Pervy Sage!" Naruto had obviously ignored Jiraiya's request.

Kisame decided to join in the conversation, "Hm, well, well, well, so you are one of the three Legendary Sannin, the great Jiraiya? I heard that you like beautiful women but I never thought that such a simple trick could lure you away and stall you so easily," he smirked.

"What? You guys know the Pervy Sage's real identity?!" Naruto exclaimed, obviously not expecting that.

"Well, I wouldn't call it a real identity..." Jiraiya contradicted, scratching his head.

"It seems that you have released the woman from the genjutsu that was binding her," Itachi mumbled.

Jiraiya set the lady down, propping her up against the wall, "To lure me away, you used Sharingan on her... quite cowardly if you want my opinion," Jiraiya stood up, I could see that his face was serious now, completely different from the perverted old man I had seen just a few minutes ago, "So you really are after Naruto," he noted.

"More like after the Nine-Tails," Liz butted in.

Naruto was frozen, he looked afraid. Sasuke's face was dominated by a painfully angry expression.

"No wonder Kakashi knew as well, you were his little bird," Itachi narrowed his eyes.

Jiraiya was silent. I couldn't hold myself up anymore, I grabbed Liz's hand, trying to stay standing up but I fell to the ground anyway. Liz fell on top of me, imbalanced from my pull. She rolled over onto her stomach, off of me. She didn't feel like getting up either, I guess that last move took a lot of her energy after being thrown against a wall with the speed of sound.

"Ugh..." I groaned and tried to push myself up.

Liz was a bit more successful, she was able to get to her knees, but that was as far as she got.

Itachi looked at us curiously but then turned his attention back to Jiraiya, "Hm... 'abduct Naruto'... those were our orders from the higher ranked people of our organization, Akatsuki," he explained.

There was silence, Akatsuki... I will remember that and will one day hunt you down, I thought while simultaneously glaring at Itachi with the coldest fire in my eyes.

The summoned frog disappeared in a poof of smoke and Kisame's sword came to a rest on the ground in front of us.

"You won't get Naruto," Jiraiya said firmly.

"And why not?" Itachi questioned, I could see his body tense ever so slightly.

"Because... right now, right here... you two will die by my hand," Jiraiya vowed.

Liz and I grimaced and I forced myself to my knees as well, "No, he is ours to kill, my sword must be bathed in his blood!" I stared Jiraiya down.

Liz spoke up too, "So shall mine!"

"No! Don't do it," came a shaky voice.

Sasuke was up on his feet again, trembling but standing up.

"This guy is mine!" he claimed.

I bared my teeth, I will allow no one to take our revenge away from Liz and I.

"I already said so... he is ours to kill," I snarled.

"Oh ho ho, Itachi, I never knew you were so popular," Kisame clucked his tongue.

Itachi ignored him but spoke to Sasuke instead, "I have absolutely no interest in you right now," he said dismissively.

"Elvira... Elize, I hate repeating myself... he is mine!" he snapped back, "This fight is mine," he panted.

Itachi walked over to Sasuke, moving slowly.

"Come on!" Sasuke thundered.

Itachi was still several paces away from Sasuke but suddenly, Sasuke was coughing up blood and Itachi's fist was at his gut. Sasuke doubled over and Itachi's elbow came down on his neck. He fell forward and Itachi's knee came up to meet his face. Sasuke's body was straightened out again and Itachi punched his chest, blood spewed from Sasuke's lips and I could see shock, mingled with fear, in his eyes. He fell to the floor, entirely spent.

"Sas... uke!" I wheezed and tried to push myself up using my sword but I just couldn't find the strength.

"Heh, no mercy at all," Kisame smirked, "Too beat up to go save your boyfriend?" he mocked.

I shook with anger and my knuckles had already turned white from gripping my sword too hard. Itachi stooped down and picked Sasuke up by his neck, then pinned him against the wall.

"AH!" Sasuke's eerie scream echoed down the wrecked hall.

"No! Stop!" I attempted to get up again but this time, I fell flat on my face.

"Itachi, I suggest that you shouldn't use your eye so many times in one day," Kisame chided.

Sasuke's screaming intensified, informing us of Itachi's denial. I gripped my sword harder and a sudden feeling of cold water washed over my body. It felt rejuvenating. I stood up gracefully and looked around. Everything was blue, several different shades of it. I could still see the world as it was but just in blue.

"T-that chakra... it's so powerful," Kisame stuttered and took a single step back.

I felt an amazing chakra beside me and looked to see Liz, on her feet and ready to fight. White chakra seeped out of her in tendrils. I looked carefully in her face and noticed that something was different, her eyes were pure white, not golden yellow.

"This... this feeling... it's fantastic," Liz looked at her hands and then glanced at her brilliant white sword.

It glowed iridescent white and it was surged with air currents. I looked curiously down at my own sword to see that it was surrounded by water, rippling in place and occasionally extending a tendril to lash the air randomly. It glowed iridescent blue.

I looked at Kisame again, "Move... if you do not wish to die," I slashed my sword experimentally through the air but accidentally created a wave of chakra.

Kisame brought his sword up just in time to suck the chakra wave up, "That was a juicy snack, wasn't it?" he licked his lips, apparently talking to his sword.

"If you liked that so much, I'll give you something else to sink your teeth into," Liz snarled and spun around sideways.

A whirlwind of sharp air immersed with chakra whipped towards Kisame. He plunged his sword into the whirlwind to try and soak up chakra but the attack was fierce, it blew him backwards only to be caught by Itachi.

"Release him... now," I demanded, I raised my swordpoint up to chest level.

Itachi narrowed his eyes, studying Liz and I while righting Kisame, "Interesting..."

I rushed him without warning. My sword danced in front of me, it seemed to be leading itself with a life of its own.

What is this incredible power?, I pondered.

My blade met with Itachi's kunai, "For my parents, for my friends, for my village... Liz and I will kill you," I pressed against his strength.

There was a clinking sound and I looked down to see that I had put a large crack in Itachi's kunai.

"I've always wanted to try shark fin soup," Liz snarled as she twirled her blade in her hands and surrounded Kisame with a high-speed barrage of attacks, "I'll dice you up fine," I saw a spurt of blood and another... and another.

My morale boosted, I resumed my own attack, "You will die here, Itachi!" I jabbed at him, his movements seemed slow to me.

I could see everything, shades shifted in my vision to signal movement and everything looked so much more detailed. I caught sight of Sasuke behind Itachi, still held up by Itachi's other hand while he fended me off. I grunted angrily and managed to put a shallow cut in his cloak. Realizing his disadvantage, he tightened his grip around Sasuke's neck.

"Continue to attack my partner and I... and Sasuke will die," he threatened.

I stopped mid-blow, "Tch," I refused to move.

"Ugh..." Sasuke moaned as his esophagus was completely shut off.

"Damn it," I cursed and leaped back, dragging Liz with me.

"I'm not done with you, fish head!" she screamed at Kisame, "You smelly, brainless, anchovy!"

"Anchovy?!" growled Kisame.

"Kisame... now is not the time," Itachi warned, holding him back.

I heard Jiraiya mumble a few words and suddenly, the walls weren't walls anymore. They were pink and sticky, gluing everyone still.

"You guys can't retreat either... you are already inside my stomach," Jiraiya smirked with his hands on the ground, fueling the jutsu.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

234K 6.8K 15
Kai was born with a tiger demon passed down from her family. Finding this out, her parents abandon her in Konoha where the hokage found her. The Hoka...
46.3K 1.8K 31
A simple girl, living in a simple life... BUT one day, a weird mark appeared in her forhead. She told her parents about it and she expect them to be...
17.5K 301 16
Y/N was going to Konoha High school. You were a transfer student from the Hidden Sand Village. You saw everyone talking in small groups and you were...
287K 11.2K 55
Naruto Fanfiction. Book One. Warning! She's dangerous. Don't go near her. Don't fight back. Hide when you see her. DO NOT MENTION HER FAMILY. She's...