Pretentious Love

By bunnyrabbit216

Follow the story of lovers. One wondering is if his feelings are pointless. Another wonders if her feelings a... More

New Story Time
Benjamin, but you can call me Ben
That day of Heart Break
What's Wrong with You
Getting Over You
Betty Time
Rose
Gray
Love
Alexander, but Call Me Alex

Presley

12 1 0
By bunnyrabbit216

I was once a mistress and always will be. That's what I tell myself every time I had to wait for her to leave, cause only one can have you, but that doesn't mean the first will. I can only have you when she's gone. I would step on her just to get to you nothing in the world could keep me away. I stand on your words, and promises and I have ignored others. Including the person I call my best friend, my brother. Just so I can be with you. Our love was ment to hurt others, and society will push me away from you just to keep us apart. As I stand in front of you staring into you beautiful gray eyes with tears streaming down my face I know what I have to do. This means I have to go the other way.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 70K 59
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐨𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
2.8M 162K 50
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
1.8M 127K 45
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...