Gray

I was caught up on the phone with Rose begging for her forgiveness. I was once a player, and this is my karma. I use to move in a fast world trying to challenge myself. I was a thief who stole many women's hearts.

"I was lost in my delusions of grandeur. That was how I use to view the world then I met you."

"Gray don't do this I do not have any time to be here messing with you as soon as something goes wrong with you, and that girl."

"Just here me out I don't plan on you getting back with me. It's just during, and after our wedding I stood still as I fell in and out of love. That is why I found another woman to keep me interested. I found you miserable, and alone after time went by."

"that is the reason why we divorced, so just leave everything how it is and leave me alone!" I didn't try to call her again that would only make things worse. I just did what I always would when i'm depressed, and go to the bar to get drunk. After Rose left me I thought things would change. I thought things would be so much better since I wasn't tied down, but it only got worse. I started to realize what kind of person I was. I slowly became an alcoholic drinking everyday.

The night after I became drunk again, I couldn't control myself. I felt immeasurable guilt about what I had done to rose. I was already sloppy drunk from the countless bears I've drunk, but I drove anyway.

Ben's~Pov

I was making my way over to Roses house. We've been together for awhile, so I wanted to surprise her with a gift. Something simple so she doesn't get mad about how I spoil her. The thought of going to her window quoting one of her favorite poem, and then present the gift on one knee. That would blow her mind I have not heard of anyone doing that. I was pulling up into up onto the sidewalk of Rose's house. I got out the car, and made my way to the backyard. Her bedroom light was still on telling me she's still awake. I started tossing pebbles at her window trying to get her attention. Shadows started to shift on the inside. Rose's beautiful face peeking through the curtains. She quickly opened the window wondering what I was doing here.

"Are you being a creepy stalker again cause if you are I am positive the person is not supposed to know!" Rose said smiling

"It was hard for me to sleep with all these stars!" Her smile became wider when she realized what I was doing.

"What do the stars have to do with you sleeping!"

"Cause when I look at the stars at night I think of you!" she started laughing at how corny I was being. This moment this, precious time was the first time I had ever saw Rose's face, so scared. I turned around to see a flash of light then everything went dark, and cold.

"BEN! BEN!"

Gray's Pov

The roads moved in waved as I drove through the neighborhood. My headlights seemed to fade in, and out as I drove. Rose's house came into view as well as a car parked on the curb. As I pulled up the car didn't stop moving. My foot started pressing down on the gas instead of the breaks. The car rammed into Rose's fence to the backyard, and then all I heard was a thud. Rose screamed her head off calling someone's name over, and over again. the thought of what I had done slowly started to sink into my head.

"...Oh my god p-please n-no I couldn't have no." Twice you have lost your love because of me.

Rose's Pov

"BEN! BEN NO PLEASE NO PLEASE!" All I could do was look down at the horrific scene laid out in my backyard. I had to see for my own eyes what happened I just had to. I ran down the stairs making my way out of the front door. Mud and grass caked up at the bottom of my feet as I ran. Gray stood in the light of his car staring at the bloody corpse of Ben. I slowly made my way over to Ben, my body shacked with every step. Seeing the horrific scene up close only made things worse. A large gash slashed all the way across his forehead, and throat. The back of his head was cracked open letting a river of blood soak his shirt. "Ben. Ben n-no don't leave me.

"Rose I'm so sorry." Gray started walking towards me making his movements careful. This is all his fault this happened because of him.

"NO GET AWAY FROM ME IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT! YOU CAN ONLY CAUSE PAIN YOU EVIL BASTARD! Gary backed away slowly, but that didn't calm my fury.

Presley's Pov

My expression stayed shocked as Gray told me what happened.

"Presley I'm over Rose's house, and Ben...Ben's dead."

"What?" He hung up the phone before I could process what happened. Ben died that can't be real, and why was he at Rose's house. The disbelief of what happened just never passed. Why is the only thing I could think about, the only thing I could say. Everything changed just with one phone call what's going to happen now.

Third~Persons~POV

The police came to Rose's house after a neighbor called about the accident. When they saw Ben's body gray told them about what happened, and they took him into their backseats and called an ambulance. Rose called Ben's house, and told Alex about what happened, he did say a word. Gray was fined with involuntary manslaughter while intoxicated. His license was evoked, charged with a fine of 20,000 dollars, and has to serve 18-20 years in prison. Presley goes over to the prison every week to see him, and Rose stays in her house on some days. Then when the weathers right she goes to the park, and sits on the bench her, and Ben use to sit on but this time she's all alone.

A/N: okay my happy bunnies there are only two more chapters. Do you want them tomorrow, or wait until next Friday?