That day of Heart Break

I am sorry it took me so long to update. No lie I just did not feel like doing it, but I'm back now. Oh, and sorry for this chapter, because after not writing for so long my idea of this chapter went everywhere. So this chapter maybe a little lame. Hope ya like it anyway idk.

Third~Persons~POV:

Ben was so exited to hangout with his friend Presley. Finally he get to be with her, and met one of her friends. It's almost like he was her boyfriend, and she wants to introduce him to everyone she knows. Ben was having a hard time finding something that would impress her. So he just wore his black, and white plaid collard shirt with some faded jeans. He stood in front of his mirror admiring what he put together.

"Ya this is perfect she will definitely impress her! She'll see that I'm not only smart, talented, athletic, handsome, but that I can also dress!"

"What are you doing?" Ben jumped at the sudden appearance of his brother pecking his head in the doorway.

"It's none of your business. Now don't you have better things to do then bother me!"

"No, I say it is my job to annoy you!"

"That's sad."

"Anyway what are you getting all dressed up for? You don't have a date we both know that."

"For your information I am going to lunch with some friends!"

"Wow you have friends!" He said with a devilish grin across his face

"Ah get out!" Ben angrily chased his brother out the room. Ben slammed the door behind his brother after he left.

"Sometimes he can be so annoying." Ben fixed himself up some more until he was ready to head out. He put on his black dress shoes, and went down stairs.

"I'm heading out" Ben announced. He quickly stepped out the door, and on to his destination. He went out to his, Chevy impala, and drove to the café his friend told him about. It was not long until he pulled up into the parking lot of the café. Ben looked through the front window to see if his friend was already inside. Until he heard a female voice calling his name.

"Ben! Ben! Hey over here silly!" He turned to see his best friend running his way with her long pink hair whipping in the air.

"Wow I thought you would never come!"

"Sorry Presley I thought I had came early!" Presley giggled at how silly he looked

"I'm messing with you, you're right on time Ben. Here let me introduce you!" She grabbed his hand, and guided him inside the café. She took him to a booth in the back with a large man with gray hair sat. The man turned around when he heard Presley's foot steps. The man scooted over letting Presley into the sit. Ben sat on the oppesite side looking at the man a little awkwardly. Presley fixed her blue skirt, and straightened her faded pink shirt before talking.

"Ben I'm happy you made it, so let me introduce you two! Grayson this is my best friend Ben. Ben this is Grayson...my boyfriend!" Presley had just dropped Ben's heart, and broke it into a thousand pieces with just those words. Grayson pulled Presley closer to him, and she laid her head on his shoulder. Ben just smiled hiding his real pain.

"You didn't tell me you had a boyfriend!" Presley just giggled, and smiled. Ben chuckled a little to hide his sadness that had just now festered deep down inside him.