Alexander, but Call Me Alex

Bonus Chapter

Alexander's~Pov:

I never thought my brother would die by a car. I never thought I would be have to go, and live with my grandparents, but it happened, and now I'm all alone. I have no one to bother no one to call me names, and mess around with. No one I could call my family, my brother. I never really ate anything after Ben died. Hardly ever went outside for fresh air. I just never felt like doing anything with Ben gone. We use to just hang out, and watch movies when we were bored, or just wanted to be around someone. I don't have anyone to hang with. I'm not really a popular person at school. People try to talk to me about Ben, and how hard it is to loose someone close to me. I just ignore them really I don't care about their stupid questions. They just irritate me so much it gives me headaches. Why can't I just have my brother back? What did I do that was so wrong that I had to loose him? Am I really that bad of a person that my brother had to die, and I had to live on with this ever lasting pain. I wish I could have told him how much I cared about him before he died, or at least hugged him once and a while. Now I'll never even be able to even poke his face anymore. If only I could hear him talk again. Hear him call my name again when he needed me. Those were the best moments when he needed me I'll always miss that. One thing I'll always regret is that I never told him I love him. Ben, my family, sibling, brother he was the greatest thing I could have ever had, and now he's gone forever.

A/N: Well that's all folks