Street Symphony:Kendra's Chap...

By Babynie__

Must Read Street Symphony Part 1 first Kendra How do one stand all alone, how do one's heart come from bein... More

IMPORTANT NOTE
Chapter 26 Continued
Questions
Chapter 27:Betrayal
Chapter 28: Killing Me Softly
Chapter 29: Baby Sister
Chapter 30:Notice
Chapter 31: Piece Of My Love
Chapter 32:Bad Boys
Chapter 34:HE loves me....
Chapter 35: Young Man
Chapter 36:Good Times And Bad
Chapter 37:Trust and Understanding
Chapter 38: In Love
Chapter 39: Bonnie and Clyde
Chapter 40: My baby....
Chapter 41: When A Woman's Fed Up
Chapter 42:Accused
Questions
Chapter 43: Distance
Chapter 44:Blind
Chapter 45:Before You Walk Out My Life..
Chapter 46:Feelings
Chapter 47: Untitled
sad
Chapter 48: God Send Me An Angel
Feedback
Chapter 49:Isn't She Lovely..
Update
Chapter 50:Thuggish Ruggish Bone
Chapter 51:Envy
Chapter 52:Killer
Chapter 53:My Everything
Chapter 54: Suspect
Update coming soon
Chapter 55: Prison
Chapter 56:Strong
Chapter 57:Praise
Chapter 58:A Sinner's Prayer
Lloyd Avery Jr (La'mont Tate)
Merlin Santana (Dario Sanchez)
Chapter 59: Gone
Chapter 60: The Storm Is Over Now
Chapter 61: Kendra's Chapter
question

Chapter 33: Separation

816 41 8
By Babynie__

Dario POV

It's been 3 months since i've been a single man. I just been focusing on me, making money and shit. I haven't attempt to bother Kendra, she wanna be with that nigga she can, I don't even care anymore. But I have been horny lately, 2 months is too long for me, sayin that me and her fucked almost every day. All the hoes I can fuck is back home in Newyork and I'm not going back there until July.

I looked in my contact book and dialed a number and waited for the person on the other line to answer.

"Hello?"

"Yo this Kenyatta?"

"Yes who is this?"

"Dario, what you doin' "

"Eww, what the hell do you want?"

"I want you girl, what you mean? I've been thinkin about yo pretty ass"

"What? This must be a joke"

"No im dead ass serious. Come kick it with me beautiful."

"What about Kendra? You not stressing over her no more?"

"No! That ain't my girl no more. That shit is over. But what's up with you though?"

"Nothin, im not talking to you."

"Wait! I know we both did your sister wrong, but it's whatever now. Me and her is over. And I lowkey been feelin you for awhile, especially after what we did, I can't stop thinkin bout you"

"For real?"

"Yep, I wanna come see you, let me scoop you up."

"I don't wanna go any where, but my mother is gone. You wanna come over and chill for a few hours"

"Yeah beautiful, can I  come now?"

She stayed silent for a minute.

"You really wanna come see me"

"Yeah ma, I wanna see you."

"Okay, come over"

"Ahight ma, I'll be there soon"

"Okay Dario" she hung up.

I smirked and shook my head. I got one trick to fuck. Damn, she easier than her sister. That's a shame. I kinda feel bad for this little girl, she use to be so innocent, I wonder what happen. Oh well.

Kendra POV

It's been 3 months, L.T and I have been doing well. The show is doing great too, Kenyatta has her own show now, which is a spin off of mine. I told the producers that I wasn't working with her anymore, so they just took her out of the script. My mom thinks I just put in a good word for her, I let her believe that. She still doesn't know what that hoe did to me, I'm just going to keep it a secret.

I walked in L.T.'s house, it was quieter than usual, but a strong smell of weed hit me pretty hard. I made my way to the bed room and L.T was doing what he always. Smoking weed.

"Hey baby" I said as I kissed him on the cheek

"Kendra you seen the rest of my shit, im missing weed" He said as he start looking for something

"I didn't touch your weed again L.T, I haven't smoked in 2 weeks."

"Then where is it! I told you not to touch my shit!" He yelled

"I said I didn't touch your shit! You probably smoked it all up, you fuckin pot head! Damn always yellin' at me. Aren't you an actor, why do you sell this shit anyway"

He start looking at the top of the closet "First of all, lower yo fuckin tone. I told you bout that. Help me look for this shit"

"Look for your own shit!"

"Baby please, come on boo. You know you always find shit quick"

I rolled my eyes and start searching under the bed, as he kept on yapping about something.

"I don't think I smoked all that shit, I probably did though"

I kept searching, ignoring him. And as I was looking, I saw a small plastic bag of cocaine and I found a needle. I grabbed them both and got off the floor.

"L.T?!"

"What?" He turned around and saw what I had in my hands and ran up to me abd snatched it out my hands.

"You wasn't suppose to touch that girl!"

"What are you doing with that shit?!"

He stashed in the drawer and stormed out the room, I followed him before he went out the front.

"No! Why do you got that shit!?"

"I'm leaving, I'll be back later "

"Answer me! Selling weed is one thing, but you fuckin with crack now and you shooting up?"

"No I'm not! Go sit yo small ass down somewhere!"

"Why are you doing this shit?!"

"I don't fuck wit it, I just sell it ahight."

I grabbed his arms and started to check for needle marks. His arms had no scars.

"You see, I don't do that shit. I just sell it baby"

"Why? Why?! Your an actor, you don't even have to sell shit!"

"I'm not you ahight, that acting shit is on hold"

"On hold for what? This? Why are selling this, it hurts people"

"Shit, I gotta eat."

I start shedding tears and he grabbed my arm

"Here your emotional ass go man, why the fuck you cryin?"

"My daddy died from that shit and here you are selling it. For no reason at fucking all"

"Baby, I sell it cause I got shit to take care of"

"Stop selling it now!"

"I can't!"

"Do you even care about me?! Or the people you givin it to! Your gonna end up in jail! And if you get locked up, were over! "

"Calm down baby, I'm not gonna go to jail. Im careful ahight?"

"L.T stop, your so talented and smart. Why you still living the hood life, you can get out of this."

"Cause, its shit I gotta take care of"

"Is it money you need, how much? I got you, just stop."

"Nah,look Ken. Imma stop soon ahight. But for now, you don't mess with the shit okay"

"I won't! You know what bye, call me when get your shit together!" I stormed out the house and into my car.

..... (Later)

I parked in front of my mother's house, I told her I would try to stop by today. Her car wasn't in drive way, so I just got out and walked towards the door, I used my spare key to open it and Kenyatta and Dario was on the couch. She had on a silk robe and her hair was wild so I know they did something. They stopped in looked at me.

"Anyway, let me get out of here baby" Dario said as he stood up

"Fuck her, she aint nobody you don't have to leave" she mumbled and wrapped her arms around his neck.

He chuckled "You know I gotta go, I gotta be 200 yards away from her."

"Your gonna come back?"

"Most definitely, that shit was good" he rubbed her butt.

I swear I wanted to hit them both.

"Yes this was this best sex I ever had" she mumbled

"Ahight, imma come back and give you more,
Let me get out of here"

"Okay baby, I love you"

"Yeah okay, I'll be back ma" he bumped me real hard as he walked out the door.

"You could've said excuse me mothafucka!"

"Fuck you bitch" he turned around to say

"Fuck you too, get the fuck outta here before I call the police bitch. This is still my place of my residence hoe!" I slammed the door.

I looked at Kenyatta, she had the shadiest grin on her face, as she walked up the stairs.

"You still being a hoe huh?"

She ignored me and continued to walk up the stairs.

"He only wants to fuck you. Its called a booty call bitch. He don't want you. You just remind him of me. Remember that bitch!"

"Oww I am soooo sore" she smirked "Bye Kendra"

I stormed out of the house and went in my car. Tears instantly left my face. I felt cheated on again and it hurts to hear him call me a bitch, and cuss me out, he acts like we were nothing. Like, I never even meant anything. I don't want him no more, but it still hurts, I still feel betrayed. They still don't care, especially Dario's immature ass. I still can't believe it, I still love him....its hard to stop. But I can never go back to his sorry ass. He don't want me no more by the looks of it anyway 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.9K 1.7K 35
22 year old Taj Harris would have never thought her life would turn out the way it did . She been with her high school sweet heart Zay since she was...
17.5K 1.1K 38
Rankings 1st in Min Yoongi 1st in Kim Taehyung 3rd in BTS 2nd in Soulmate Ever since Taehyung found his soulmate, Meera, Yoongi sometimes wondered w...
7.1K 337 42
What happens when you give a person money and power ? Death , dishonor, lies & greed . Tyreek , Ace , & Antonio all grew up together in the same pro...