I'm In Love With A Stripper (...

By crazymarin55

It was Nathan's 21st birthday when he first saw Crystal Lopez the best and very sexy stripper. The boys had... More

I'm In Love With A Stripper ( The Wanted )
Knowing The Wanted
New Roommates
Caught
Rehearsal
Late
Nathan Sykes
Her teddy bear
Secret
Preforming
Confused
Date
The day is coming
Mystery Girl
Afraid
Nathan gets crushed
A small kiss
Second to know
Getting sold
Unexpected
A night i won't forget
Secret
Punishment

He knows

217 8 1
By crazymarin55

CRYSTAL'S POV:
"BLACK RABBIT!!!!! " the host yelled and that's when i walked in.

Jack had my name changed to Black rabbit. Because he supposedly said " Every stripper should have a nick name". I slowly walked to wards the pole. I placed my hands on the pole as i slowly move my hands upward. I began to walk around it. I out my leg around it as i spin around on it. I heard whistling and cheering. I climbed more on top of it as i hanged upside down and just spin around. I slowly lowered my self down as i was still upside down. I got to the ground as my hands was touching it. I did a hand stand as i got my legs off the pole and did a split. I heard clapping echo the whole room. I crawled my way back to the pole as i slowly stood up in a sexy way. I had my back against the pole as i slowly lowered my self down. I sat on the floor when i looked up i couldn't believe my eyes. JAY WAS HERE AND HE WAS LOOKING AT me!!!! his yaw was wide open. I quickly stood up and ran back stage. I can't believe Jay just saw me dance. I heard the crowd get mad and started yelling that they all wanted me back. I was just so shocked i couldn't finish my dance.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯ sorry for very short chapter i hope yall still enjoyed it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.8K 870 25
53.1M 377K 65
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!
91.6K 268 4
You and your husband decide to invite his friends over for the super bowl, but things take a wildly hot turn towards the end of the night
150K 8.1K 83
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...