Preforming

" im better so much better now, i see the light touch the light were together now. Im better so much better now, look to the skies give me life were together now" tom sang letting me know to get ready.

We were on a live tv show i think it was MtV. Jay is the only one who knows my secret and that is how i plan it to stay. I began to softly play the drum then when Nathan's line finished i began to play loud on beat. It was just like a small concert.
+-/*-'/+'/-''/-
We were all done and were now heading somewhere else to go eat. I got in the back of the van as Jay sat next to me. I smiled at him as he did one in return.

"Had fun today?" i asked him.

"Yeah did you?" he asked back.

"Yeah i love playing the drums."

"Good i know how to play them too but they wanted me to be part of the shows and not just play the drums, so that's why we were hiring a drummer" he told me.

"Nice, where are we going to eat?"

"We were thinking Olive Garden" he replied.

"Good cause im starving" i replied.

+-/*-/*-/*-
We were now in Olive Garden. We all looked like we just got out of a club and most people just looked normal. I sat next to Nathan and Max. I ordered a pasta Alfredo with shrimp. I was eating their good bread sticks as i waited for my food to get here.

"Wow Crystal save your apatite your for will come here soon. " Max told me.

"Your right " i said as i smiled at him.

"Everything went great today guys, nice work" Siva told us.

"Thanks Seev but especially Crystal she murdered it out there" Tom said.

I began to feel my cheeks get hot.

"That is so true " Jay added.

"oh stop, you guys were the main attention" i told them.

"Nah but the song is all it matters" Max said.

I smiled and the food came. We all ate and enjoyed our conversations.
+-/+-!*-'*-'

We were all done eating as i took my wallet out and got money.

"What do you think your doing?" Nathan Said.

"Paying for my food?" i told him.

"No im paying for everything" Nathan said to the whole table.

"Nathan no i am" Max said.

"Max, Nathan stop i am" Siva told everyone.

Then everything began to be a argument. the waiter came back and he just looked at everyone i looked at him and signaled him to come my way. he did as i told him and payed for everyone's food while they all were arguing.

"Thanks for coming to olive garden have a nice day." the waiter said loud enough so they could hear.

they all looked confused and all faced me.

"did you pay?" Max asked me.

"yes"

"what why?" Tom added.

"i wanted to be nice" i said as i smiled.

"THANK YOU CRYSTAL!!" they all told me.

"your welcome"

we were all about to leave when the waiter came back with a very delicious looking chocolate cake. He placed it in front of me.

"Excuse me sir but i didn't order this" i told him.

"That guy over there bought it for you" the waiter told me as he pointed at a very well dressed guy with some light brown hair.
We all looked at him. He was drinking his Lemonade.

"Well in that case can i get it to go? " i told the waiter.

"Yes ma'am" he told me as he took the cake.

"Yall can wait in the car" i stold them.

They all nodded yes and began walking away. The waiter gave me the bag with the cake in it. I made my way to that well dressed guy.

"Thanks for the cake" i told him as he instantly looked up at me.

His face was just soo beautiful. His light brown hair and dark blue eyes.

"Your welcome, i just wanted to do something nice for a beautiful lady like yourself" he told me.

I was so distracted by his beauty. He stood up in front of me. Oh my lord he is huge like about Siva's height.

"Here take my business card, i could really use a assistant call me if your interested even if doesn't have to be about business" he told me as he gave me the.

I took it.

"Okay? "

"Call me" he said as he winked at me.

"Ummm...... I'll try "

He walked away and i just stood their like an idiot ugh. Was he hitting on me???

(・'з'・)(・'з'・)(・'з'・)(・'з'・)
Omg im so sorry about such a late update i have school work and sometimes i just felt lazy. But here yall go

VOTE AND COMMENT