He knows

CRYSTAL'S POV:
"BLACK RABBIT!!!!! " the host yelled and that's when i walked in.

Jack had my name changed to Black rabbit. Because he supposedly said " Every stripper should have a nick name". I slowly walked to wards the pole. I placed my hands on the pole as i slowly move my hands upward. I began to walk around it. I out my leg around it as i spin around on it. I heard whistling and cheering. I climbed more on top of it as i hanged upside down and just spin around. I slowly lowered my self down as i was still upside down. I got to the ground as my hands was touching it. I did a hand stand as i got my legs off the pole and did a split. I heard clapping echo the whole room. I crawled my way back to the pole as i slowly stood up in a sexy way. I had my back against the pole as i slowly lowered my self down. I sat on the floor when i looked up i couldn't believe my eyes. JAY WAS HERE AND HE WAS LOOKING AT me!!!! his yaw was wide open. I quickly stood up and ran back stage. I can't believe Jay just saw me dance. I heard the crowd get mad and started yelling that they all wanted me back. I was just so shocked i couldn't finish my dance.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯ sorry for very short chapter i hope yall still enjoyed it.