Secret

TIFFANY'S POV:
I was serving people their drinks when i felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked back to see a curly hair dude with some gorgeous blue eyes.

"May i help you?" i asked politely.
"Can i speak to Crystal?" he asked me.

"Sure wait here."

I walked my way to the dressing room looking for Crystal. I saw her getting out Jack's office.

"Oh Chris a curly hair guy with blue eyes is looking to talk to you" i told her.

"Tell him he has the wrong person" she told me worried.

"But i just told him ill go looking for you"

"Just please he is in the band i work with if he notices me here ill get fired."

"Fine. "

I walked my way back to the guy and just pulled a random stripper with me.

" this is Crystal " i lied as the stripper was confused.

"No, maybe i saw wrong thanks by the way" he said as he walked out.
+-/+-/*-/
CRYSTAL'S POV:
My shift was over so i began to exit the club i walked out and i felt someone pull me. I turned around to see Jay. I began to get nervous.

"I knew i saw you" he told me.

"Jay is not what it looks like" i told him.

"I just saw you dancing half naked in front of a whole crowd of men" he told me.

I couldn't help but to cry on his chest.

"Are you okay? " he asked me.

"i need this job" i told him as i cried.

He moved me away from him as he saw me cry.

"My house burn down and the money i earn here is not enough so i got the job with you guys" i told him.

"Is fine ill help you but why don't you quit, we can upgrade your regular payment" he told me.

"That is nice of you but is not as easy as you think, i signed a contract two years ago and i have to work for him till he lets me go but sense im his #1 Stripper he might not let me go at all." i said.

"Fuck" he said as he was pissed.

"But can you please keep this as a secret between us" i begged him.

"Sure i won't make anything to upset you" he told me.

I hugged him as i let out my last few tears. I trust Jay i really do.

╯﹏╰≥﹏≤╯﹏╰≥﹏≤╯﹏╰≥﹏≤╯﹏╰
VOTE AND COMMENT