Over (Fifth harmony/You)

By jvstgrand

It's so hard to forget about the people who once loved you and cared for you. And it's harder to forget the o... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT
pls read!!

chapter 33

10.5K 380 221
By jvstgrand

"Ashley?" I say in utter surprise as I stare at the girl in front of me.

"In the flesh!" She says with a wide smile, my brows still furrowed as I continue to stare at her.

"Um, not to be rude or anything... But why are you here?" I ask, running my fingers through my hair.

"Oh just dropping by, dropped something off for the girls and you." She said with a cheeky smile and a wink.

"Oh, okay."

"Well, I gotta go. Bye!" She says walking down the hallway to the elevators, I watched in confusion. I blinked a few times before looking in front of me, the door a jar and I could hear the girls talking inside. I make my way inside, and not too long after I'm being suffocated into a group hug.

"Y/N!" They all say happily as they crush my body.

"Hi, loves." I manage to get out as they continue to squeeze the living day light out of me. After what felt like eternity they finally let go of my now achy body.

"You ready to hang with the flyest?" Dinah said, dramatically flipping her hair as she giggles.

"Of course I'm ready." I respond, "But what was um, Ashley doing here?" I say referring back to Ashley.

"She was just dropping something off for all of us." Ally says as we walk into the surprisingly spacious living room. Normani then turned to look at me with furrowed brows.

"Wait. how do you know, Ashley?" She asks, the other girls turn to look at me as I just shrug casually.

"I ran into her awhile back." I say, it's not completely a lie. They just nod and take a seat on the couch as I take a seat in between Lauren and Dinah.

"Ready to netflix and chill?" Lauren asks nonchalantly, I practically choke on the air as Dinah bursts out laughing. Lauren looks at us confused.

"What? Isn't that what we're going to do?" Lauren says, watching as the rest of the girls and I are laughing our asses off.

"Oh, Jauregui. You definitely have your moments." I say as I pat her thigh gently. She just shakes her head and mutters a soft 'whatever' before turning back to face the tv. When the laughter dies down we pick a movie to watch from Netflix and literally begin to chill.

Halfway through the movie both Dinah and Lauren begin to curl up into my body and cuddle me up, which I am not complaining about right now. I'm beginning to doze off right now, but the constant tickling of Dinah's hair is keeping me awake. Then my phone indicates it has a text.

and another text.

and another.

and another.

one more.

wait there's another one.

"Okay. Who keeps texting you?" Camila finally asks.

"I have no clue." I respond honestly as I move my arm around to reach for my phone in my back pocket and pulling it out.

15 texts from Caden.

Oh crap..

"Who's Caden?" I hear Dinah ask, as she looks over my shoulder at my phone. I quickly lock it and move out of both Lauren and Dinah's grip.

"He's no one, but I have to get going guys. Sorry to cut it short, I'll text you guys later, yeah?" I say, grabbing my jacket and slipping back on swiftly. They stare at me before nodding, I give them a bright smile.

"Alright guys, and again I'm so sorry for cutting this short. I'll make it up to you guys, I promise! Bye!" I yell out to them before exiting the condo and rushing out of that complex.

I pull out my phone texting for Caden to come get me after replying to some of his texts. And less than ten minutes later I saw an all black Mercedes roll up in front of me. I open the passenger door and hop inside of the car. I buckle up and turn to the driver's side of the luxurious car.

"Well hello, Ms.Y/N." He says with his famous bright smile.

"Hi there, Caden." I reply with a small smile, he turns to face the road and we're off to start some buzz.

----

"Yes, yes, yes!" I screamed with a wide smile, wiping off the set from my forehead.

"Keep going, Y/N!" Caden yells just as loud as we both come to a stop. We both look at each other and smile, high fiving each other.

"Yes, I finally beat you in a race!" I say, doing my little happy dance as he rolls his eyes.

"Whatever, Y/N." He says, shoving me playfully. He then looks at me for a long while, I look back at him.

"I know what you're thinking, Caden." I say as he keeps his eyes on me. "Don't worry, I won't get hurt. Okay? I won't get into a major accident again, I'm not planning to lose my memory anytime soon again."

"I know, Y/N... but this is like dangerous on some levels. Are you sure you're up to it?" He looks at me concerned. I roll my eyes and scoff.

"Yes, I'm up to it! It's for charity, so it's for a good cause. This boxing match won't be the end of me, I was trained by the best after all." I smile at hime, poking his side as he fidgets away.

"Don't tickle me while I'm being concerned for you!" He scolds playfully, "But seriously, Y/N. I just want you to be okay." God this guy is super caring, it's cute.

"I will be okay. I promised, didn't I?" I say, he nods slowly taking me into his arms and pressing me against his sweaty body. I wrap my arms around him and hug him back just as tight.

"I'll be there just in case something happens, okay?"

"Alright, Dad." He shoves me away playfully as he laughs.

"Shut up, booger." I laugh with him as we head back to the car. I hear flashing in the distance, I can already see the headlines now.

'Y/N hugging mystery guy! She's not as gay as we thought she was!'

Caden opened the door for me and I immediately got inside, he followed soon in pursuit as we drove off. Then my phone beeped halfway through the drive, a text. I took out my phone and unlocked it.

Camila🍌🍌🍌🌚: What is this? *photo of you and Caden sharing a tight hug from earlier*

Well shit.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

omg omg omg omg omg omg. i have updated, and with another cliffhanger????? i don't know if this counts as one. but i hope you guys have enjoyed this chapter, bc it took a long time to finish (like 23 million days lmao). i love you all, stay fresssssshhhhh.

-celeste

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.8K 2.5K 22
We all make stupid decision and crazy things in life. We let stupid things get the best of us. We are reckless, strong-willed, egotistical and cocky...
160K 3.5K 27
❝She left me.❞ ❝I should hate her, but I don't. I can't hate someone so beautiful. She did everything that she could do just so she can find a way to...
205K 15.8K 67
It's hard to pretend to love someone when you don't. But it's harder to deny you're in love when you already are. Lauren G!p
3.9K 216 12
It was unexpected at first, a pop star with a bad past and a girl who's lost everything. But they were able to make it work out... at first. "Why do...