[EDITING] Star crossed (Knb:...

Por kyralovesanime

{COMPLETED AND UNDERCONSTRUCTION} "I'll be by your side forever (your name), and don't you ever forget that... Más

Chapter 1 Arrival
Chapter 2 First day
Chapter 3 The Lonely Emperor
Chapter 4 Friends?
Chapter 5 going home... Sike
Chapter 6 the day
Chapter 7 Akashi's House
Chapter 8 And the Awkwardness continues
Chapter 9 Rivals?
Chapter 10 Tōō vs Rakuzan
Chapter 10.5 [E.X.T.R.A] Saeko, Himiko, & Hinata
Chapter 11 Saturday
Chapter 12 Guilty Tears
Chapter 13 Emotions
Chapter 14 April 18th part 1
Chapter 15: 4-18-14 part II
Chapter 16 A new competitor arises
Chapter 17 Yoshiko's Scheme
Chapter 17.5 [E.X.T.R.A] The story of Akashi and Yoshiko
Chapter 18 A Friend's Intuition
Chapter 19 The Double Date?
Chapter 20 The Supermarket
Chapter 21 Home With The Emperor
Chapter 22 The Power Of Teamwork
Chapter 23 The Blooming of Friends
Chapter 24 The Harvest Festival
Chapter 25 Happiness Doesn't Last Forever...
Chapter 26 Surprise Visit
Chapter 27 Enjoy It While It Lasts
Chapter 28 The Assassin Strikes!
Chapter 29 Come back...
Chapter 30 Explanation
Chapter 31 Sweet Victory
Chapter 32 His Birthday
Chapter 32.5 [E.X.T.R.A] The Formation of Squad
Chapter 33 Did We Win?
Chapter 34 An Unexpected End
Chapter 35 And then they Vanished
{F.I.N.A.L} Chapter 37 The Joys of Marriage
Book 2: Vengeance and Lust
Vengeance and Lust Preview

Chapter 36 Graduation

1.2K 54 13
Por kyralovesanime

Sorry for the long wait! School and student government has kept me busy! Without further delay here's chapter 36!

(_^^_)

Normal POV

Shortly after Akashi's birthday came Christmas, and then December 31st came, (y/n)'s birthday. Unlike Akashi's birthday where there were 13 people, (y/n) didn't want a party, she wanted to spend her birthday and New Year's Eve with alone her emperor, which she did. Before (y/n) and (bf/n)'s friends and family went back to America, her parents brought her a car as a birthday gift.

(_^^_)

One year time skip

You and (bf/n) are trying on your dresses for graduation.

"I can't believe tomorrow is graduation!" You shouted excitedly.

"I know! It feels like yesterday was when we arrived in Japan! Remember when we met angry midget in the store the first day we arrived, and he was all like, (imitates Akashi)" know your place foreigner" (Bf/n) replied.

"Yeah he was so rude back then, but so were you.

"Heh what are you talking about (y/n), I was like the nicest person!"

"Ha! Well whatever floats your boat...hey, can you zip the back of my dress up?"

"Sure, no problem... There you go, you look great! I'm sure Akashi will like it!"

"Thanks! I'm sure Aomine will like how you look ."

"Oh, he can't make it."

"Huh? How come?"

"Apparently Horikata Mai died and he has to go to her funeral."

"If Seijuro did that I'd slap him."

"Oh don't worry, I already punched Daiki a couple of times."

(_^^_)

Your POV

It's finally graduation day! I'm so glad I'm not the number 1 or 2 student because then I'd have to make a speech. No thanks, I'm happy with being 4th in the class. My parents couldn't make it due to a business conference. Right now, Sei-chan is giving his speech since he's valedictorian. His voice is so alluring, I don't even know what he's saying, I'm just listening to his voice.

"Hey (y/n) what's with that stupid grin on your face, are you thinking dirty~" (bf/n) whispered.

"Shut up." I responded. It's not my fault Sei's voice is a gift from above.

His speech is over, and he walks back to where he was standing, next to me.

"Is there something wrong with your face (y/n)?" He casually asked me.

"Is it a crime to smile?"

"No, but your smile looks like your imagination cooked up something dirty while I was making my speech."

"Heh, you know me too well Sei-chan~"

"You know afterwards at my graduation party, we can make those dirty imaginations a reality," he grinned.

"Stop tempting me!" I accidentally said too loud.

The room went silent and everyone stared at me.

"What are you looking at, carry on," Seijuro said like nothing happened.

The principal started talking again, and the audience focused on him. Seijuro and I were trying hard not to laugh for the rest of graduation.

(_^^_)

Graduation ended. Sei-chan and I busted out laughing right when it ended. Anyway I received two awards, one for academics and one for basketball! (Bf/n) got one for basketball, and Seijuro, don't get me started on him, he got one for like everything. Now we are at Seijuro's place for the graduation party.

"(Y/n), what were you and Seijuro talking about during graduation~" (bf/n) inquired.

"Nothing important," I replied.

"Nothing important?! You said," Stop tempting me!" That sounds so sketchy especially during a graduation ceremony!"

"Sketchy? Why I have no idea what you're talking about," I teased.

"Yeah ok (y/n), at least you didn't start moaning."

"What the hell, now that's sketchy!"

"Anyway where's your partner in crime?"

"Talking to some important rich people or something like usual."

"Oh, so guess what?! Daiki decides that he's going to bring his little ass to Akashi's graduation party, only because the funeral ended early."

"That's not right bro, you should punch him again."

"Oh, don't worry, I will!"

Seijuro was finally done talking to everyone, and went and found me. A lot of people asked me if I was okay, since mostly everyone heard me during graduation. Aomine arrived only to receive another beat down from an angry (bf/n). The rest of the generation of miracles came as well. Also some unexpected guests came.

"Yo Lil'kashi, (y/n)!"

"Oh lord, why is he here?" Seijuro sighed.

It was Kyrie, along with Daequan. Kyrie wrapped his arm around Seijuro's shoulders, who removed his arms and told him that he was going to go burn his shirt.

"So why are you here," I asked.

"Your graduation duh!" Kyrie replied.

"You guys actually came?"

"Yeah didn't you see us in the audience?" Daequan questioned.

"Bruh, there was like 10,000 other people there! And where's Natasha and Tyrell?" I responded.

"They went to Paris for a graduation trip together," Daequan explained.

"Lucky I wish I could go to Paris!"

"I can make that happen," Seijuro said.

"Thanks Sei, we should go sometime!"

(_^^_)

Normal POV

Now that high school is over, it is time for college. Akashi went to a business university for four years, (bf/n) went to community college to become an athletic trainer in America because Aomine got into a good college due to his basketball skills and is playing for the NBA, and (y/n) went to (college or university you want to go to) and studied (dream field of work) for 4 years.

Before you all went your ways you all said your final goodbyes.

"I'm going to miss you guys!" You said crying.

"It's okay (y/n), let's make sure to video chat sometime!" (Bf/n) said trying to hold back tears.

"Yeah, I'm sure four years will go by fast!" You replied.

"Oh see you guys later, it looks like my plane is here! Peace out, (y/n), Lil'kashi!" (Bf/n) said as she waved goodbye.

That just left (y/n) and Akashi.

"(Y/n), don't forget our promise we made," Akashi said calmly.

You couldn't hold back your tears, and Akashi embraced you.

"I'm going to miss you Sei-chan, I wish I could be with you everyday!"

"Don't worry (y/n), in four years, you will~"

(_^^_)

To be continued in the final chapter of Star Crossed!

I can't believe this book is ending!

Remember to vote, follow, comment, and request for my other fanfics!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

11.5K 651 30
100 YEARS - OR3O ༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 𝟭𝟬𝟬 𝗬𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗦 𝗛𝗔𝗦 𝗣𝗔𝗦𝗦𝗘𝗗 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗛𝗘 𝗜𝗦 𝗦𝗧𝗜𝗟𝗟...
211K 11.5K 43
❝Don't you think your name is boring?❞ ❝Ha? What do you mean? My name's perfect as it is-❞ ❝Will you marry me?❞ ✧ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✦✧✦ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✧ A young la...
80.7K 4.1K 28
i want to talk to you until there's nothing left to say. and then i want to show you the way i love you like everything but a friend. <꒱ ‧₊˚ ⋅ stol...
231K 7.2K 41
❝ IF YOU'RE MY SUN, I SUPPOSE THAT MAKES ME ICARUS DOESN'T IT? ❞ cute stories with our beloved volleyball lovin' boys or, if you prefer, angsty sto...