Stranded; A Raura Story

By Iwannaseeyousmile_r5

What happens when Raura and Caini go on a class trip? Something goes horribly wrong. Will this disaster bring... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
Not an Update
23

21

133 6 2
By Iwannaseeyousmile_r5

21
Ross' pov

Laura and I both just woke up. Laura has her head buried in my chest, she had a nightmare in the middle of the night, and my first instict was to pull her into my arms comfort her. So thats exactly what I did. She is still tired, and soon enough, shes asleep in my arms, yet again. I just tighten my grip on her, loving that shes still here to be able to do that. Its been a long week. Hopefully, my parents never find out. They would never trust us by oursleves again, sort of like how I do with Laura. Everytime I go to sleep, she has to either come with me, or someone has to watch her, I cant have her run off again. This girl worries me too much.

???: *knocking*

Ross:*whispers* come in

Rocky opens the door.

Rocky:*whispering* Mom and Dad aren't going to be back home till Monday.

I thought they were coming home tomorrow.

Ross: whats today?

Rocky: Thursday.

I just nod at him, signaling him to leave, I dont want him to wake Laura, with as much as shes been through this week, she needs to sleep.

Rocky:Were all going to the beach later, you guys wanna come?

I look at Laura.

Ross:Sure, she needs to get her mind off of things. What time?

Rocky: 12:00

Ross: ok.

He leaves as I look at the clock

10:00.

Ok Ill go get ready then wake Laura up. As much as I dont want to get out of this position were in, I have to get ready.

I go to the bathroom and freshin up, then go over to my closet. I pull out some pink swim trunks, then but on a black tank top.

I go over to the bed, ready to wake Laura.

Laura's pov
Im interrupted from my sleep, by shaking.

???:Laura...Babygirl wake up.

Ross.

I just moan and roll over.

Next thing I know, I feel a pair of lips on mine.

I open my eyes slowy as he pulls away.

Laura: If that's how Im going to be woken up everyday, Ill sleep in longer.

Ross: Oh well then Ill have to do that then wont I?*he mocks*

I just giggle and jump out of bed, finally noticing what hes wearing. I give him a questioning look and he simply says beach. I just nod, stretching, and walk into the bathroom. I freshin up, and put my naturally curled hair into a high ponytail. I then realize I dont have a bikini, so I head to Rydel's room. Shes getting ready.

Rydel:Hey girlie, whats up?(she says already in her pink bikini)

Laura:Could I borrow a bathing suit? I dont have mine with me.

Rydel: Of course!! Lets see...

She walks over to her closet and looks through her bikinis.

Seconds later, I hear a scream.

She comes out of the closet, squealing about the little piece of clothing in her hand.

Laura: there is no way Im wearing that!!

Rydel: come on!! Ross would love this on you!! Plus, its yellow*she wiggles her eyebrows*

Laura: *snatching it from her hands* FINE!

She cheers as I head to her bathroom, putting on the strapless yellow bikini. I then put a crop top and some short shorts, to cover the bathing suit for until we get there.

I come out of the bathroom, and me and Rydel walk downstairs. The boys are already waiting for us.

Riker:Ready?

Laura/Rydel: Yeah.

As were walking out of the house, I cant help but notice Ratliff snake his arm arouns Rydel.

Ratliff's pov
As were walking out of the house, I
I cant help but notice how beautiful Rydel looks. I mean, she always looks beautiful all of the time, but I cant wait any longer to say something. So I walk up to her.

Ratliff: you look beautiful

she blushes and looks down, pulling her hair behind her ear.

Rydel:Thanks E-rat!

I just smile, putting my arm around her, walking towards the beach.

Yes, were walking, we live about 10 minutes away, plus, its a beautiful day.

Ross' pov
Im kind of-scratch that- really excited to see which bikini Rydel chose out for Laura. It wouldn't matter though, she looks good in everything.

She walks up to me, and leans her head on my shoulder. I put my arm around her, pulling her in close.

Ross: you ok?

she just nods, snuggling into me more.

I smile down at her, and she looks up at me, scrunching up her nose, squeezing her eyes shut, and gives me a smile. And honestly, its the cutest thing I've ever seen. Shes so beautiful, and shes all mine.

A couple of minutes later, we arrive at the beach and I pull Laura over to the towel, and pull out the sunscreen. Shes been out of it lately, and I have to take care of her, not that I mind.

She takes off her cover up, and my eyes widen. Woah.

Laura:Close your mouth, pretty boy.

I just roll my eyes, and signal for her to come over to me.

She walks to me, hesitantly, and when shes close enough, I grab her, hugging her.

Ross: I love you *I whisper into her hair*

Laura: I love you too Ross.

Ross: You know Ill always be here for you right?

Laura: Yes, Ross.

She sounds like shes talking to an adult, giving her rules. I chuckle to myself.

Ross:Come on, lets put this stuff on you.

She nods, turning around, and moving her hair over her shoulder,and getting it away from her back.

I squeeze some of the lotion on my hand, and start massaging it into her back, and shoulders, and arms, and every other part of her body. What? Im protective, and I dont want her to get hurt in any way. Plus, its a good excuse to show guys that they need to back off, shes mine.

She turns around, eyes closed, and it takes me a minute to start massaging the lotion into her face.

Laura: Ross? Are you still there?*starts to open her eyes*

Ross: *snaps out of it* Oh, uh-yeah, sorry.

Laura:Ok??

I smile at her and start working on her face again.

She squeezes her eyes shut tight when I get close to them.

Ross:Relax babygirl, Im not gonna get it in your eyes.

Laura:Promise?

Ross:Promise*kisses her nose*

I continue to work it into her face. When Im done, I hand her the bottle, she squirts some of it into her hand, and starts massaging it into my back. When shes done, she claps, obviously satisfied that shes finished. I laugh at her dorkiness, but thats what I love most about her. I love that shes not scared to show who she really is.

Laura: Done! Well, see ya. *goes to turn*

I grab her hand, pulling her to me.

Ross: Noooo, I dont want you to leave me.

Laura:Im just going to tan with Delly.

Ross:*whines*

Laura:Ross, were gonna have girl talk, itd be weird to do it with you.

Ross:Girl, thats totes re-dic, you can like, totally talk with me.

She just laughs at me.

Laura: Byeee Ross*kisses his cheek*

I smile cheekily at her.

I watch her walk away, smiling to myself.

Rocky: *walking up to Ross* Hey dude, wheres Laur?

Ross:With Delly*he simply says*

Rocky:Oh-well, you wanna play football?

Ross:What kind of question is that? Of course dude, lets go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

With Laura and Rydel

Rydel's pov
As I lay down, getting ready to tan, Laura walks up to me.

Laura: Hey Delly.

Rydel: Hey Laura, whats up?

Laura:nothin.

Rydel: Oh how interesting*I say sarcastically*

She laughs.

Rydel:so how are you and Ross?

Laura: we're good, how are you and Ell?

Rydel:*blushes* really? -_-

Laura: Yup!

Rydel:We're good.

Laura:Oh, you're so in love.

Rydel:maybe I am.

We both laugh.

Laura:I need to get you two together.

Rydel:Would you!?

She raises her eyebrows at me.

Rydel: I mean-uh-Thats-thats cool of you, thanks.

Laura:*laughing* your in deep I see.

Rydel:Yup, but please be subtle about it?

Laura:Oh you know me, Laura subtle Marano. *shrugs shoulders*

I just laugh at her and look over to the boys.

Rydel:Doenst Rat look so hot?

Laura:I mean, I guess, but Ross looks better*looks at Ross*

Rydel:Oh whatever.*giggles*

Ratliff looks at me, and winks.

I blush looking down. When I look back up, he signals us to go over there and play with them. We shake our heads, and see Ratliff go over to Ross. He looks at us, and then they both smirk.

Laura/Rydel: Oh no!

We get up to run, and the boys chase after us. I look over and see Ross gaining on Laura. I turn around and Ratliff is right behind me. Next thing I know, Im being picked up, and thrown over his shoulder.

Laura's pov
I look over to my left, and see Raltiff picking up Rydel. She screams.

Rydel:RUN LAURA!!!

I turn around and see Ross right behind me, he smirks and runs faster. Next thing I see, is his back.

Ross' pov
I pick Laura up and she screams. I chuckle to myself, knowing I won. I feel her relax in my arms, and I smile.

I walk back over to Rocky, Riker, and Ryland, and they raise their eyebrows at us. Me and E-Rat shrug our shoulders, putting our girls down.

Thats right, our girls. Dont judge.

I pull Laura into my arms, and wrap my arms around her waist, hugging her from behind. She nuzzles into my chest.

I rest my head on her shoudler as Ryland yells.

Ryland: LET'S DO THIS*he yells excitedly*

We all laugh at him.

Ross:Ok, lets do teams-me and Laura.

I say it a little too quickly. I feel her tiny little body shake of laughter in my arms. I hold her tighter as Riker starts to sort out the teams.

Riker:How about?...Ross, Ryland, Ratliff and I, against the girls and Rocky?

Rocky: YES!! Thanks for putting me on the winning team big bro!

Ross:Oh-very funny Rocky! Lets see if your still that excited when you loose!

He mumbles something under his breath, mocking me as I laugh.

Riker/Rocky:OH ITS ON! (All I thought of when I wrote this was Austin and Dez )

We all split up, and get ready to go against each other. Its gonna be so easy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well that was easy
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
For Rocky and the girls -_- . I cant believe they beat us!

Riker/Ryland/Ross/Ratliff:I CANT BELIEVE YOU BEAT US!!

Laura/Rocky/Rydel: OH YEAH! WE WON! HA-HA! YOU LOST!!!

We roll our eyes at them.

I walk over to Laura

Ross:I didnt know you could play football?

Laura:Theres a lot of things you dont know about me.

Ross:First off-I know everything about you, ya cant hide things from me*laughs* Second of all-I didnt think it was possible, but that made you even hotter.

She blushes, rolling her eyes.

Laura:Whatever

Ross:your blush is the cutest thing ever.

She just shakes her head.

Ross:Come-on, lets go in the water.

Laura: Oh-no, Im fine.*goes to walk away*

I pull her back.

Laura:How many times are you gonna do that today?

Ross:As many times as I can.*smirks*

I pick her up, holding her bridal style-walking towards the water.

Laura:*narrows her eyes*You wouldn't

Ross:Oh-but I would.

I drop her and she comes up glaring at me.

She smirks to herself, oh-no.
She grabs my arm and pulls me down with her.

End of pov

Ratliff's pov
Im walking down the shor(see what I did there?*fails miserably at winking*) with Rydel. She looks so perfect, as always. I wish I would just man up and ask her out, but I feel like Riker would kill me. That-and rejection.

Ratliff:Do you uh-like anyone?

Oh real subtle Ratliff. I mentally smack myself. Good job.

Rydel: *stutters*Yeah- do you?

I cant help but feel a little bit of hope that that person is me.

Ratliff:Yeah-love actually.

OH MY GOSH CAN I JUST STOP TALKING!?

Rydel: oh

I dont fail to notice that she looks a little upset.

Ratliff:you ok?

Rydel:huh? oh-yeah. I'm fine.

This is the perfect time. The sun is going down, and everything feels perfect.

Ratliff:Do you wanna know who that person is?

Rydel:Uh-

Ratliff:That person, is the most perfect person I've ever met.

Her face falls.

Ratliff: That person-is you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So I'm the worst person ever. Im so sorry I havent updated! Hopefully this extra long chapter makes up for it! I got the Rydellington idea from Ratliff, and how he said he asked Rydel out on the beach!! See ya later lovelies!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

450K 9.2K 78
When Abby meets Ross Lynch on her first day at a new school, she soon meets the Lynch's and becomes "part of the family." With her past of friends an...
1.1M 31.4K 34
"Oh, do you really like me?" I asked him once again. He did something I didn't imagine him to do again. He kissed me once again, but it was only for...
106K 3.1K 11
This is a reader insert story:) You are a normal girl studying at university, but since you met Sam Winchester everything changed. After a crappy day...
89.5K 2.2K 26
Ross and Laura met during their filming of Austin and Ally. Even though it ended, they are still the best of friends. They feel 100% comfortable arou...