Saving Broken Metal (Sequel t...

By MayaMist

After his failed attempt at harming Ed, the Lightning Alchemist is annoyed. So, he decides to do something ne... More

Authors Note!
New Face
Bad Memories Surface
I'm Okay I Promise
It'll Be Okay
Whats Going On?
Spinning In Circles
Trying To Forget The Pain
Good Things Don't Last Long
Bastard Colonel
Please Go With Me
I Couldn't Save You
So Sorry
That Explains A Lot
Make It Go Away
You're Safe Here
Thanks So Much!
Challenges
Just Once More
Going On A Hunt
Finding My Target
It's Finally Over
It's Been So Long
I Love You
Thank You!
It's Up!

It's Been A While

3.1K 92 12
By MayaMist

Ed's POV
Al and I stepped off the train and onto the brown platform. I sighed softly. "Brother? What's wrong?" Al asked. "We've had no luck with these missions Al. And worst of all, I have to listen to Roy teasing me about it. That bastard can be really annoying sometimes." I replied. Al laughed softly. "What?! Whats so funny?!" I exclaimed. "Oh its nothing." He lied. "Whatever." I grumbled. We started to walk towards Central Command. I started to re-read my report. "Um...Brother?" Al asked. "Hm?" I asked. "I don't think you should walk and read at the same time...." He trailed off. "......." I stayed quiet and put my report in my hand. We walked int HQ and I headed straight for Roy's office. I slammed his door open. "Oh. Hello Edward." He said. "Hi." I responded. A smug smirk fell onto his face. I wish I could slap that smirk off his face sometimes. "So, how'd the mission go?" He asked. I placed my report on his desk. I sat down om his couch and grumbled. "Just fine." I responded. Roy laughed and stood up, walking towards me. He sat down next to me. "We're getting a new member." He blurted out. I raised an eye brow. "Really? Why?" I asked. Roy shrugged. "I have no idea. All I know is she requested to join and the Fuhrer approved it." He explained. I nodded and rested my head on Roy's shoulder. I felt Roy wrap his arms around me and pulled me close. "She's supposed to get here tomorrow." He added, resting his chin on my head. "Okay." I replied.

Hai guys! So, here's the first chapter XD. So, I have like nothing to do today I'm probably gonna be writing a lot of chapters lol. I also have to write down one of the parts that happen like....super far into the story, just so that I don't forget it lol. Dats all for this chapter bai guys.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205 11 11
Shane tries her best to be a good kid and learn alchemy to make her parents proud. But after a shocking discovery her world is flipped upside down an...
356 2 5
Anime fan Wolf Rain was watching one of her favorite anime shows Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, she did wish she could be in the anime. During a th...
45.4K 1.4K 50
My past is my worst enemy. I will learn to forget, someone will save me, it's not like I haven't been saved before. Run again, hide again, feel the p...
114 2 25
Edward Elric, the Fullmetal Alchemist, is back in action after his revival. Having gained the power of the philosopher's stone and acquiring an immen...