Baby Daddies (BoyxBoy)

By lilvampirequeen00

Book THREE- The Mussolini Boys series Raphael doesn't care what people think, never has and never will. He i... More

Devil Incarnate
Waking Up to You
Amelia Liberty
Surviving Marcelo
Open Wounds
The Italian War
Us or Whatever We Are
The Mussolini Family Values
OuT oF wAcK
Lasting
A "Day Off"
In the Car
Running
Finding You
Cat: Mouse
A Day Off
Family First
Mama Bear & Papa Bear
Home, Sweet, Home

Love Makingish

16.2K 604 101
By lilvampirequeen00

I woke up feeling a pressure on my chest and quickly blinked my eyes open only to meet a head full of blonde hair. I smiled as he cuddled closer to me and made a cute little snoring sound before going silent. He is perfection like this. So peaceful and calm. I never thought a man could be this beautiful before him.

"You are so warm," he mumbled softly before kissing my chest. I smiled and looked down again this time seeing his beautiful eyes. "So warm and cuddly."

I grinned and reached down to grab him by his hips and pulled him up so his face was even with mine and my hands splayed out on his lower back where two little craters were. "Oh yeah?" I teased and we both smiled before he leaned in and kissed me.

I gripped his back a little harder as I turned my head away a bit and knocked his face up so I could kiss under his neck. I almost purred with satisfaction as he moaned and sat up a bit so he was basically straddling my thigh. "Ralph," he moaned as I made busy with sucking a spot into the sensitive part of his neck. "God Ralph, don't stop."

I flipped us over, managing to get our legs caught up in he sheets but not stopping to care as I lifted his thighs and wrapped them around me. He meweled in his throat as I continued my assault on him and slowly ground down onto him. "Uh," he said softly pulling me closer to him by the nape of my neck until I had no choice but to keep devouring his skin.

"Please just-" he began but I started to kiss him again shutting him up as I sped up my hips. He moaned again this time louder as I slid my hands toward the waistband of his pajamas and pulled them down to see the tight red boxers he had on. I moaned this time and found myself getting lost as he pulled off his shirt and helped me kick off his pants.

"Ralphy please," he whined as I stopped to look at his tan skin only covered in the cherry red undergarments. "Baby, just do something" he said and I smiled mischeviously as I gripped his hard on through his briefs. "Jesus."

"Like that, did you?" I said smugly as he threw his head back and whimpered. I never thought he'd be this hot when we got intimate but damn he was. His skin was all pink everywhere as his eyes squeezed shut, his back arched tiny bits at a time, and his hands stuck up by his head, grasping the pillow as he bit it. He was sexy.

"You look beautiful," I managed out as he bit into the pillow. I started to stroke him lazily through his boxers not so sure I was ready to see the real deal up close and personal. I mean yeah I fantasized about it but seeing it for real is a whole other thing. What if I didn't like it?

"Ralph?" He said curiously and that was when I realized I was just sitting there holding him through his briefs. "You okay there, Captain?" He said with a slight pant to his voice as his eyebrow arched up.

"All good Private- ha! Get it, look like private? Private part? Get it?" I said obnoxiously.

He sighed and sat up, "You're nervous," he said as he cupped my face. I shook my head and then nodded as I saw his eyes. "I thought you wanted this."

I looked at him half naked and hard as ever. "I do," I spoke and then licked my lips. "I just- I just don't want to be disapointed," I said. He immediately looked offended so I covered myself. "Not that I won't like what is we but what if I'm not gay and I just thought I am."

I suddenly hissed out as he grabbed my hard member. "Obviously you like what you see so what can be the harm in a little foreplay? Yeah? If you don't like it we can stop," he said with smile. I nodded looking him in the eyes before pushing him back down on the bed and kissing him hotly.

He panted into my mouth as I gripped him and started to speed up my hand. I kissed down his cheek and then down to his neck where he gripped my head and tried to keep me there but I shook him off and made my way farther down until I was sucking on his hip bones. He arched his back and moaned louder than I have ever heard and for a second I worried about Loki walking in but ignored it as I left hickies all over his hips. He moaned in almost a cry as I went down farther and slowly pushed his briefs down.

"Ralpheal," he hummed as I got his boxers all the way ignoring the thing pointing at me until I through the red cloth over my shoulder. I cocked my head to the side and observed his c0ck thinking I was only about a inch bigger but the same in width. "Oh god stop staring."

I blushed and then slowly bent down and stuck my tongue out stopping dead when he squeaked. "Don't go at it like a Popsicle, Ralph. You've been sucked off before just do what you know." I felt my face heat even more of possible as I cleared my throat.

"I think you should shut up and let me do what I please," I said calmly. He opened his mouth but so did I and went down but almost died as I got the tip in. I immediately back off and cocked my head to the side again.

"This isn't geometry Ralph. Just take it slow," he said annoyed. I felt bad and sighed.

"I'm no good at this," I said sadly. He laughed and then pulled me down to him.

"I am," he said with a wink and before I could speak he slid down the bed and had my briefs down.

"Waiiiiit- Jesus!" He took me in without hesitation and I had to catch myself on my elbows as he took me all the way to the back of his throat. He tilted his head up and swallowed around me and I swear I almost blacked out.

"Fuck, Cris," I muttered as pleasure racked up my spine and sweat started to cover my skin. He sped up, holding my hips as I attempted to fuck his mouth. "Just let me baby. Come on, I just want to see how much of my c0ck you can take." He hummed around me and I groaned louder than I knew I could as he suddenly swallowed me all the way to my balls.

He pulled back and I heard him giggle. "Don't underestimate me," he teased and then started to suck me off again. I felt weak everywhere almost as if he were sucking the energy right from me and when I came, I came hard, holding his hair in a fierce grip as he swallowed around me.

I fell to the side as he popped up from under the sheet and wiped his mouth. I didn't even hesitate as I grabbed his head and slammed his mouth to mine. He whimpered at my roughness but I couldn't stop as I reached down and grabbed his hardness. "Ralph," he hissed as I sped my hand up, looking into his face as he started to lose himself.

It was a beautiful sight. his eyes squeezed shut, is thighs quivering, and rough pants puffing out of his mouth like a steam engne. i wanted to see how high i could take him with only my hand when suddenly he grabbed my unoccupied one and shoved it towards his back door, if you are catching my drift.

i froze.

i mean honetly who wouldnt?

"Please, Ralph," he groaned out and I ignored him. Would that even work? "Come on, Ralph. Please. Please just one." And when he strted to beg i lost it and just did what he said. With no lube or spit at all, i shoved my finger inside of him, moaning as he constricted around me. It was now clear why the boys coukdnt stop having sex. This shit is hot. The way he could make moans but they're deep and seem to vibrate you to the very core and how fucking tight it is.

Fuck.

"Just pound me," he moaned and I flipped us and attacked his mouth just as the door swung open. We were too lost in our own sex bubble up until there was a girly shriek. Like someone being struck by lightning, we ripped apart and set distance between us while both looking toward the door where Loki was standing with her little mouth hung open.

"What were you doing!?" she shrieked making us both groan as relaity set it.

We're on a mission. That means no sex for a really long time unless we somehow get the boys to babysit or we're quiet enough at night. I doubt I can get him quiet enough without a gag though.....interesting though.

"Sorry baby, Ralph and I were just wrestling," he said sweetly. I scuffed as I slid my boxers up my legs without ebing too obvious.

Loki tolted her head. "But you were naked," she said skeptically.

"Adult wrestling, he covered quickly as I slid out f the bed. "Go with Ralph and I'll be there in a little bit to take you to the park, alright?"

She rolled her eyes. "I want to learn how to ride the motorcycle today." I winced at her words knowing Cris wouldn't eb so happy she was bringing up an incident where with both got hurt. I looked back at him as he covered himself up to his chest and glared at me.

"Ralphy doesn't think that's a good idea, do you honey?" he said bitter sweetness dripping from his tongue.

I looked down at Loki who was pouting with her big green eyes wide and then back to Cris who was looking at me like he needed moral support. I groaned and continued to look betweem the two before Loki started to whimper and her eyes teared up. "I thiink it's fine as long as she wears a helmet," I said quickly and just like that she was happy. I smiled with a 'what can i do?' look toward Cris who fell back on the pillows.

"Lets get dressed!" she cheered and just like that she was gone.

"We're over," he said and I just smiled and looked at him.

"Oh yeah?" I asked as I pushed my shorts off. He stared at my naked body and then was up and pushing me toward the bathroom. Maybe a little alone tim ecould do some good.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

"Okay first thing's first-"

"I'm the realest," Loki and Cris interrupted me. They both giggled as I rolled my eyes and flicked Loki's nose.

"Like I was saying," I began again. "You have to get on the bike and hold it up by yourself." Loki slid her helmet on before walking over to the small bike. She sized it up before hopping on it. I laughed as she struggled to saddle the bike in her cute little blue tutu.

"Just stay still," Cris said as i laughed. He held under her arm pits and then sat her up right. She frowned i over at me and i shut my mouth. Intimidating little brat.

"Okay now turn the key to start it," i instructed as i watched her cute littke link gloved hands reach for the key. Th engine roared to life making Cris jump a little and look at the bike skeptically.

"You promise this is safe, Ralph?" He asked and i just nodded and kissed his temple smiling when he blushed and looked down.

"Alright, now this handle is to rev it and get it going. This is the break and that is the speedometer, dont go above 40 for your first ride."

"Ralph!"

"Above 30," I said back.

"Cazzo idiota," he groaned but i chose to ignore him. Mother bear needed to leave the kickass cub alone. Loki grinned at me with her pink helmet strapped on. She winked and then the bike sped off. I cheered as Cris grabbed ahold of my arm tightly.

"She's going too fast, " he freaked.

"She's barley hitting 20 baby, calm down," j said and then stared on as Loki maneuvered the bike like a natural. I watched her little curls blow in the wind as she giggled and sped around the trees in the open ground area by the park at our complex. I was just about to tell her to come back when all the sudden the bike went to far left and slid out from underneath her making her fly off.

Cris and I both ran toward her as she slowly got up. She looked down at her skinned knee and just as we got there she started to cry. "Oh fuck no, not this sound," i groandd making Cris glare at me.

"Awe baby come here, lets go clean you up," he cooed and then picked her up. I grabbed the bike and hefted it up as he carried her to our apartment. I closed the door and dropped the bike as he put Loki down on the counter. I ran the water and wet a paper towel as he reached up into the cupboard and pulled down a first aid kit. I got in front of her and slolwy dabbed at the bleeding wound.

"It huuuuuurts," she cried.

"Im sorry Loki, i should have helped you better," i said and kissed her shin. Cris bumped me out of the way and used a wipe on the wound making her hiss. I cuddled her and kissed her hair as he applied Neosporn to the scrape. She whimpered hut as soon as the little skull bandaid was on and a kiss was placed against it she was fine.

"How about we watch Courage the cowardly dog while Ralphy makes macaroni," Cris cooed as he picked her up. She smiled and nodded as i groaned.

Fucking demon noodles.

"Thanks babe," Cris cooed and kissed me quickly while blushing and then walked out with Loki who was staring at me like i was a freak. I just laughed.

She'd get it sooner or later.

"You kissed a boy," i heard he say.

Or maybe not.

~~~~~~~~~

Sorry ! I know i tool forver but ya know life. Im always so damn busy you guys just need to message me and remind me of what you guys want lol

Love you padawans!

~Reg (;

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71K 2K 46
(Silently Drowning Series - Book Two) Maybe that's it. We eventually go numb; because you can't break a heart that's already broken. Maxwell Augustu...
225K 9.5K 20
Book FOUR- The Mussolini Boys series Georgie has been fucking his way through his curiosity since Sammy and Angelo got engaged. First, Cristiano the...
236K 8.7K 19
BOOK FIVE- The Mussolini Boys series Marcelo Mussolini has it all. A smoking wife, a rowdy son, and a mafia family. He's witty and smart with a mout...
911K 30.4K 21
Book ONE- The Mussolini Boys series The Mussolini's are a family no one messes with. The most powerful gang in the city of Chicago ever since Al Cap...