Nico di Angelo x Reader Onesh...

By latersatyr

Hello, (Y/n)! In this book of oneshots, YOU are the main character. And it looks like a certain son of Hades... More

01: Cuddle Buddy
02: Jealous much? (part one)
03: Jealous Much? (part two)
04: Tickle Fights
05: Sick
06: Caught
07: Makeover
08: Goodbye
09: Lay Me Down (part one)
10: Lay Me Down (part two)
A/N: Stomach Acid and 1k Reads
11: Early Morning Comfort
12: Hunters of Artemis (part one)
13: Hunters of Artemis (part two)
14: Free Hugs
15: Secret Admirer
17: A Little Crush
18: Noob
19: Spy
20: Charmspeak (part one)
21: Charmspeak (part two)
22: Alabaster
23: Cuddle? No thanks.
24: Chasing After You (part one)
25: Chasing After You (part two)
26: Like a Couple
27: Forgive me
28: Airplanes
29: Silent Treatment
30: Up in the Bleachers
31: Back Home
32: Guy-Talk
33: First Date
34: Welcome to Camp Half Blood
35: After All This Time (pt. 1)
36: Always (pt.2)
37: Pajama Party For Two
38: Sweet Tooth
39: Catching Fireflies
40: Holding Hands
41: Flower Fluff
42: Sunset Escapades
43: Pokèmon Go
44: A Perfect Miscommunication
45: Yours
2 years
Carnival - Leo x Reader

16: Amnesia

17.9K 446 605
By latersatyr

Street cred to _Potatosaurus_ for helping out a bit with some ideas I needed for this one-shot ;D Go follow her, because who doesn't love potatoes and dinosaurs? -latersatyr

~(Y/n)'s POV~

Six days.

It's been six days that Nico was unconscious.

Everyone around you can tell how emotionally unstable you've been the past few days.

You lay on the cot next to the one that Nico is on in the infirmary. You've been staying there ever since breakfast ended, and you also skipped lunch. Your friends and siblings have been equally as worried about you as they were about Nico.

Kayla, one of the healers from the Apollo cabin spoke up. "Hey, (Y/n). I know that you're worried, but we can't let you stay here any longer today, I'm sorry," she said apologetically.

You sighed and got up. "Okay. Thanks, Kayla, just one second."

You kneeled on the floor next to the bed where Nico's unconcious figure lay. You rested your head next to his hand and laced your fingers through his.

"See you tomorrow, Neeks," you said.

Just as you were about to get up and leave, you swear to the gods you felt him shift.

You snapped your head up to look at his face. His eyes slowly opened. You gasped, "Nico!"

Grabbing him in a hug, you whispered, "You're okay."

He tapped you on the shoulder, "What are you doing?"

You let go. "What do you mean?"

Nico looked confused. "What do you mean? Who are you?"

And those words ended up shattering your heart into pieces.

You looked at Kayla, who was checking his pulse and writing something down on her clipboard.

"He seems to have amnesia..." she trailed off.

"No dip, Sherlock! How do you fix him?" You asked desperately.

"We wait a week or two, but we need to keep an eye on him just in case anything is wrong with his head."

You looked back at Nico. "So you don't remember me?"

He shook his head.

~~~~~

It's been two days and the entire camp has heard about Nico's amnesia.

You were walking to breakfast that morning, and along the way, Nico approached you.

He greeted you nervously. "Hey, (Y/n). May I talk to you for a moment?"

You nodded hesitantly. "Sure."

"So, um, those guys over there," he pointed to Leo, Percy, and Jason, who were watching in the distance,"They told me to apologize for still not knowing you. They're really mad at me."

You forced a laugh, "It's okay, promise."

"Okay, good. But I really am sorry, I've trying the past two days to get my brain to remember. You look sad, smile for me?"

You smiled softly, "It's okay, really."

"Well, can I at least walk with you to breakfast?" He asked, rocking back and forth on his heels.

"Of course."

There was a silence for a while. "So what do you remember?" You blurted out.

He laughed nervously. "I honestly remember only bits and pieces of information, and most of it is kind of useless. But I remember how the world works, at least, our world. Like the gods and stuff like that. I remember things like eating a cheeseburger, but I'm not sure where or who with. And also fighting monsters alongside other demigods during the Battle of Manhattan, I think. I also remember a secret handshake that me and a friend made up, but I'm not sure who it was. See? It's all useless information. All I want is to remember you."

You took a shaky breath. "It was me," you mumbled.

"Hm?"

You spoke up. "It was me who you you made that secret handshake with. And we eat burgers at McDonald's every Tuesday. And we fight monsters together all the time. I even went on my first quest with you. It was me."

He coughed. "Oh."

You nodded. "Yeah."

"Well, it's Tuesday today, isn't it? Let's go to McDonald's then! Amnesia doesn't have to break the tradition," he said.

"It kind of does. The Apollo kids said that they need to keep an eye on you to make sure there's nothing else wrong with your head."

Nico frowned. "You know, you're making it really difficult for me to make everything okay between us."

"Hey, I'm not the one who got amnesia," you said.

"Wha-hey! It's not my fault I got amnesia. Wait, how'd I even get amnesia in the first place?" He asked.

"Long story short, you got slammed into a tree by a griffin that managed to get into the camp's borders. It was funny at first, until I noticed that you weren't moving," you said.

"Wow, how long was I out?"

"Six days," you answered without hesitation,"I was there in the infirmary every chance I could get. The healers only let me stay there during certain times of the day. I waited for you to wake up. I knew you would. You just had to. If you didn't, I don't know what would become of me."

"You would do that for me?" He asked.

"Always."

~~~~~

Walking through the commons area of the cabins, right before you turned the corner, you heard your name being said. Naturally, you stopped to eavesdrop.

"I can't seem to remember her, Percy" you recognized Nico's voice say, "But I know she's extremely important. All I want is to be able to remember all the memories we had, but I also want to make more memories. And it's hard to do that not knowing of our past together. I can tell that me not knowing her has made her unhappy. But the amnesia has also benefited me somehow, because it feels as if I'm falling in love with (Y/n) all over again."

You held back an 'aww.'

You heard Percy's voice speak, "I'm not very sure why you came to me for advice, dude. What you just said was beautiful. Just tell her what you just told me. I swear, she'll be speechless. Even I'm speechless, for Hades' sake."

You stifled a laugh.

"Okay, will do. See you later, Percy," Nico said. You heard footsteps coming towards you from the side of the corner that Nico and Percy were on. Once you realized that those footsteps were Nico's, it was too late. He slammed right into you.

You both landed onto the grass with a 'thud.'

"Um, hi," you said from under him.

"(Y/n)?"

You both stood up and dusted the dirt off. "Did you- did you hear all of that?" He asked.

You laughed nervously, "Yeah, kinda."

"Okay, good. Because I was worried I would forget it before I went to tell you," He said and laughed."That was a joke. Get it? 'Cause I said 'forget' and I have amnesia."

You didn't laugh. "Too soon."

________________________

Yo.

Y'all probably hate me for not resolving anything in this one-shot. Oh well.

Btw, I'm thinking of removing the little number things before each chapter. You know the things that go like:

05: blah blah
08: blah blah
12: blah blah

Objections?

See ya next week <3

-latersatyr

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

330K 7K 20
Nico di Angelo x Reader One-Shots (Completed) Enjoy my imagines including the son of Hades himself! Please enjoy the glamour of the precious boy hims...
315K 5K 31
Anything can happen in one shots, especially if it's Percabeth - written by 2014 madison. THIS IS SO OLD OMG. - all characters are rick riordan's :) ...
300K 4.9K 28
This is a combination of x readers and one shots created by yours truly. I do not own any of the characters mentioned unless I tell you I made them u...
201K 3.9K 28
Your favorite demigods x reader Started July 11th, 2014 -HeythereDelilah56 xxCamsaurus camtherat rynn ronnie