37: Pajama Party For Two

I yawned, walking to my boyfriend Nico's cabin in my fluffy pajama pants and warm sweatshirt.

I opened the door and saw Nico in his pajamas as well.

He was sitting cross-legged on the floor, eating a bowl of cereal.

I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Leo and Connor. They're planning a food fight. Leo specifically warned me that unless I wanted a bagel down my pants, I should stay away from the Dining Pavilion."

I nodded in understanding and grabbed a cereal box off his table and sat down next to him.

As we crunched on our wholesome breakfast, I smirked mischievously at him.

"What?" He asked.

"Two people can't be alone in one cabin if they're not siblings," I wiggled my eyebrows.

Nico rolled his eyes. "You're such a dork."

"Call me whatever you want, but I'm still alone with you in your cabin."

"I'm seriously considering kicking you out right now."

"Pfft, right," I laughed, shoving a pillow at him.

He finished up his cereal and picked up the pillow, playfully smacking me in the head with it.

"Owie," I said, standing up and leaning against the wall.

I glanced down at Nico, then did a double-take.

"Nice bunny slippers."

"Thanks," he said, wiggling his toes,
"Piper gave them to me. She thought it'd be ironic."

I giggled. Classic Piper.

"We should have pajama parties like this more often," I suggested, sitting down next to Nico and snuggling into him.

He rested his chin on my shoulder and wrapped his arms around my waist.

Nico smiled at me with a look of admiration on his face.

"Agreed."