Sweet Poison

Por EnchantingWords

What happens when you accidentally clash with the scariest thing in your life? A killer? No. A zombie? Think... Más

Sweet Poison
Chapter 1- Worst Day Ever
Chapter 2- Rendezvous Gone Wrong
Chapter Three- Buried Demons
Chapter 4- Disappearances
Chapter 5- The Chase Is On
Chapter 6- Caught and Trapped
Chaper 7- Getting Back Home
Chapter 8- Awakening
Chapter 9- Hit and Run
Chapter 11- Paris Attractions
Chapter 12- Home Sweet Home
Chapter 13- New Beginnings
Chapter 14- You Give Me Strength
Chapter 15- Lunch with a Bang
Chapter 16- Best Night Ever
Chapter 17- Secrets, Secrets, and Hidden Kisses
Chapter 18- Seductive Challenges and Chilling Threats
Chapter 19- Cat's Out Of The Bag
Chapter 20- Love's In The Air
Chapter 21- Pressure and Pleasure
Chapter 22- Asher's Lovely Date
Chapter 23- Dates, Cliches, and Simple Threats
Chapter 24- One Last Kiss Before It All Ends
Chapter 25- Blades, Guns, and Impulsive Tumbles
Chapter 26- The Letter
Chapter 27- The Aftermath
Chapter 28- Could It Be???
Last Words and Sequel

Chapter 10- Messages Left Behind

30.6K 1K 163
Por EnchantingWords

Avery’s POV:

                It’s been an hour since Aiden read the letter to us and I had to stick around so no one would be suspicious. I need to get out of here but the guys are so overbearing. I finally make the decision to go to my house and take care of some things. I’m at the door when  I hear that addictive voice.

                “Where do you think you’re going?” I turn around and come face to face with Asher, when did he get so close? Doesn’t he know his distance does not allow me to think clearly?

                “I’m going for a walk, I need some fresh air.”

                “Okay, I’ll go with you,” he states.

                “No, I need some thinking time right now,” I say and open the door.

                “You’ll be back, right?” I nod not wanting to lie to his face if that’ll be the case. With that I make my way to my house on foot so that I don’t arise suspicion. No one can know what I’m about to do.

Aiden’s POV:

                “Where’s Avery?” I ask as I take notice has been missing for a while.

                “She should’ve been back by now, she said she was going for a walk,” Asher explains.

                “And you let her go alone?” I ask incredulously. Has he not noticed what happened when London left alone, she didn’t come back.

                “Well, she said she wanted to go alone when I offered,” he explains.

                “Come on, let’s go look for her,” I say as I get up from the couch we’d been sitting on. The house really does feel empty without London and Avery and the other girls left after we received the letter. I don’t know where London could have gone but I already have some of my best people on it and when they find her I’m dragging her back here, whether she likes it or not.

                We arrive to Avery’s house and the door is open, either someone left in a hurry and forgot to close it or someone broke in. Asher and I make our way in quickly but the downstairs looks normal, it’s when we make our way upstairs that we notice something’s wrong. The room looks like a tornado swept through but what could someone have wanted. Obviously it wasn’t a burglary because the goods downstairs were left intact. Who could have done this?

                “How the hell are we going to find Avery now?” Asher exclaims.

                “Dude, how do you know someone didn’t take her?” I question calmly. Asher is in what London would call ‘beast mode’. He shoves a crumpled piece of paper in my hands before storming his way downstairs.

                ‘Hey guys don’t get mad but I had to leave. I’m going to look for London on my own and if or when I find her I’ll return. Please don’t be mad but I have to do this London’s like a sister. Aiden I’ll find her for you but if she wishes to return that’s something else but I’ll try to let you know when I do find her so you’ll know she’s alright. Asher, I’m really sorry for leaving without saying goodbye to your face. I’ll miss you guys and please look after the girls for us. Bye, Avery.’

                I make my way downstairs in search for Asher. Now I know what he’s feeling, pure white rage. Why couldn’t they just tell us so we could’ve helped them? What was the big mystery? I make my way outside and slam the car door shut when I get inside.

                “Dude don’t wreck my baby,” Asher exclaims. I swear if he had to choose between his car and his bro I’d be gone for sure.

                “Look we have bigger things to worry about than your baby,” I tell him at this he gets a horrified expression.

                “Nothing’s more important than my baby,” he exclaims, time to bring out the big guns.

                “Avery,” I say the one word. I begin to worry when he seems deep in thought and he starts stroking his dashboard oh so carefully.

                “I’m sorry baby but you’re not number one anymore,” he seems pained as he apologizes to his car.

                “Are you done with your little episode or do you need more time?” I give him a pointed look and he turns and gives me a look of his own.

                “What about you, your bike or London?” he asks.

                “Let’s just go,” I order after a moment of silence. He gets this stupid victorious grin on his face that I swear I would punch off. We make our way to the house and inform the rest of the guys what’s going on.

                “We have to find them,” Adrian pipes in.

                “Yeah, because by the looks of it I think London’s running from someone what if they find her?” Athen pitches in, we all nod in agreement.

                “Okay, now that we’re all on the same page I’m going to go to London’s house and see if there’s anything there that could give us a clue.

                “I’ll go with you,” Aaron says. I agree he’s the expert in picking locks if needs be. We walk the short distance and the house is indeed locked. Aaron does his thing and we walk in. I go upstairs to find London’s room and see if there’s sign of anything that could help us but it’s like it’s not even her room. It seems as if she barely spends time in here the only thing I see are posters of different countries, I think. I recognize one as Paris because of the Eiffel Tower. I rummage through the drawers but I don’t find anything, I begin to look through her dresser and I find a note taped to the wood inside. I grab it and leave. I find Aaron looking around downstairs with a thoughtful expression on his face.

                “This house doesn’t even look like its being inhabited. There are no family pictures or anything, do you think her parents even know she’s gone?” he questions. I hadn’t thought about that since London rarely mentions them I’ll have someone track them down.

                “I found this upstairs,” I show him the envelope.

                “What does it say?” I shrug and open it. Why would she write this?

                ‘If you’re reading this I’m either dead or just gone. I know it’s not Avery because I had things ready if something were to happen to me and she would’ve gotten them by now. If you’re reading this because you care then don’t after all I might not come back. If you know Avery and she’s with you please let her know that this wasn’t and it will never be her fault. If I knew you and you cared about me when I thought you didn’t then well you should’ve listened to me when I told you to not get attached, which I’m pretty sure I would’ve done. If you know everything by now all I ask is that you make sure that bastard gets locked up and he doesn’t do his to anyone else. Now, even though I’m not there anymore please get the hell out of my room and stop being nosy ,oh and do me one last favor. If you see my parents in ‘sorrow’ please wipe that fake emotion from their faces because they never cared. Oh yeah, if you go to school with me please make sure to continue my rumor thread about the Venomous Six, I want my legacy to continue…..Thanks, you should know who I am if not get the hell out!!!!’

                “Why would she write this?” Aaron says with a hoarse voice, I know he’s trying to not get emotional like me. Did London think she was going to die? Or had she planned on running away?

                “I don’t know but I know one thing’s for sure, we are going to find them,” I say and we hurry back Asher’s and explain everything to the guys who agree on finding them when they read the letter. I immediately get on the phone and call someone to analyze all the letters to track who’s been sending them and if they are from the same person. London, Avery here we come.

Unknown POV:

                “Bonjour mademoiselle,” I’m greeted as I enter the hotel. I have to hurry I’m already running late as it is. I make my way to the front desk of the five star hotel.

                “Je suis ici pour voir mademoiselle Chantelle de la Reyniere,” I tell the receptionist who I’m here to see.

                “Un moment s’il vous plait,” she tells me to wait a moment and I do so. After a few minutes I’m directed to her suite and I enter with the room key they gave me. I’m so happy to finally see her there she is looking out at the scenery through the window.

                “Bonjour,”I say with a smile.

                “Bonjour Avery,” she greets before coming over to me and giving me a hug. “Did you do what I asked?”

                “Yes, I had all the letters sent and taped the one to the dresser in case they looked there as well. Knowing them they probably already have someone tracking them but it will lead them nowhere,” I say with a smile. It was hard to convince those hard headed boys but they believed the act. “So what are we going to do now?” I question.

                “Well Avery, take over Paris of course,” London screams as she makes her way to the balcony. Paris here we come. I hope the guys don’t find us so fast because I know for sure they’ll figure it out. We will be dragged back home so minus well enjoy it while we can.

Author's Note:

Hey guys short chapter but things will look up from here!!! Oh my what are the girls up to now????  Will the gguys find them? Will they be angry??? we'll just have to see. this chapter is dedicated to Giggles100 for being my new reader to comment I really appreciate it!!! Please vote and tell me what you think!!!!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

215K 3.6K 41
Willow Clarke has newly turned 18. Straight A student, good girl, she's pretty much planned her whole life out down to the smallest of details, with...
134K 3.1K 31
"Remember how wet you were when you decide to start avoiding me again. Remember how you came all over me. Remember how you felt in this exact moment...
80.7K 1.6K 23
Yeah, I know it's the wrong thing to do, but I kinda want to Say your name while our tongues are tied Getting shivers all down my spine We're in bed...
4.9K 165 14
WARNING: Cringe and shit writing -> I was way too young to write Kali Sinclair is the girl. And she is the Alpha of the most feared pack. Black Warri...