I Know You, Lou // l.s.

aussie_direction által

❝But... I know you, Lou.❞ ❝You don't know anything about me.❞ Több

Description
0.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38
39.
40.

12.

13.9K 748 1.5K
aussie_direction által

WARNING: there is smut in this chapter.

.

Present Day 2015

.

"What?" Harry asked, frozen as Louis smiled and slumped onto Harry's arm, cuddling into his side.

"Your 8thbirthday." Louis repeated. "The surprise party."

"T-The one you threw for me." Harry whispered, and Louis nodded again, suddenly sitting up as turned to look directly into his eyes.

"That was a good day." Louis nodded, and Harry nodded too, trying to wrap his head around the fact that Louis still remembered that day.

"You guys want to play?"

Both Harry and Louis turned to the rest of the people they were sitting with, and Niall who had asked the question.

"What are we playing?" Louis asked with a sly grin, looking at the guys and girls sitting around the coffee table with them.

"No-I-Never." Niall answered. "Except if you're the only one who hasn't done the thing, then you have to complete a dare."

"No-I-Never?" Harry asked.

"Basically," Niall explained. "We spin the bottle and whoever it lands on, has to make a statement about something they've done. And if you've also done the thing the person says they've done, then you have to drink, and if not, then you're safe. But if you're the only one from the group who hasn't done it, then the rest of us get to make up a dare for you."

"That sounds confusing..." Louis mumbled.

"Whatever, you'll get it as the game goes along." Niall waved him off. "You in?"

"Of course." Louis answered, not missing a beat and it reminded Harry of the kid he used to know, always on the ball and coming up with quick remarks.

And so the game begun.

They spun the bottle, and it landed on Niall.

"No-I-Never..." Niall began, trying to think. "Had sex in a car."

Louis blushed and drank, because he had, along with a few others. Harry didn't, and obviously Niall didn't and a few others didn't either. So the first round was over.

The bottle was spun again and it landed on a girl on the other side of the circle.

"No-I-Never..." She drawled, looking around the circle as she grinned slyly. "Kissed Ed Sheeran."

"Who's Ed Sheeran?" One guy asked, and all the girls and even some of the guys laughed as they blushed.

"He's that red-haired hottie." The girl pointed through the crowd to the guy standing with a beer bottle between his lips. So quite a few people drank during that round.

Then it was round three, and the bottle landed on Harry.

"U-Uh..." he mumbled. "Um, No-I-N-Never... Uh, smoked a cigarette?"

"Lame." One of the girls rolled her eyes as Harry watched in horror, as everyone in the circle drank except him.

"Was Harry the only one who didn't drink?" Niall asked, and everyone nodded, turning their attention to Harry who was trying his hardest to hide behind Louis who was still on his lap, but Louis wouldn't have it. He leant to the side and looked at him too, as Harry blushed.

"Does that mean he has to do a dare?" Harley asked, and one of the guys laughed as he rose an eyebrow.

"Yep. And I have an idea." He announced. "Harry, you and that gorgeous boy by your arm have to go upstairs, find an empty bedroom, lock the door, and spend 7 Minutes in Heaven."

"Oooo." Niall laughed as Harry blushed, turning bright red as he wished he were anywhere else.

Louis simply rolled his eyes and stood up as the whole circle of people cheered and wolf whistled, clapping them on like the children they were.

"What is this, year 7?" he scoffed. "You guys are so immature but whatever, we'll do your dumb little dare." Louis laughed, holding a hand out for Harry. "C'mon."

Harry took his hand, trying his hardest not to look at anyone in the eye. He was so embarrassed and he really didn't enjoy the game, except he didn't want to be seen as a party pooper, and besides, 7 minutes alone with Louis might be exactly what he needed, so they could talk and reconnect like he wanted.

So the group of teens around the table continued to make stupid, seductive noises as Harry and Louis went upstairs, and they could hear them all the way to the spare room, it only stopping when the door was closed.

Harry was sitting on the bed as Louis closed the door, resting his hand on the handle as he leant against the door, leaving the lights off.

He smiled lazily at Harry, who nervously smiled back, watching the older boy curiously.

But then, Louis began to fall to the side, so Harry shot up and rushed to his side, catching him while Louis laughed lightly.

"M'Sorry." He chucked as Harry helped him over to the bed, the both of them sitting side by side.

"You've drank a lot, Lou." Harry laughed quietly, and Louis simply hummed in agreement and rested his head on Harry's shoulder.

"Thank you for looking after me." Louis said quietly still mumbling a little from the affects of the alcohol, and Harry smiled to himself as he gently put his arm around Louis lower back. "I miss you, curly."

They sat in silence for a moment, and the only thing that Harry could think about was that Louis remembered his 8th birthday.

"You remembered my birthday party." Harry said quietly. "So thank you for that."

"Always." Louis answered, sitting up and looking at him as best he could. But really, his vision was foggy and he could barely string two words together.

"You're drunk." Harry's smile faded as he realized that the only reason Louis was being like this was because of the alcohol.

"So?" Louis asked, his head tilting adorably to the side as he rested his hand on Harry's upper arm, slowly moving forward.

Harry gulped as his eyes flicked to Louis' lips, only barely visible in the dark room.

"S-So..." Harry mumbled. "Um, I guess I wish you would r-remember when you're n-not drunk."

"I do." Louis whispered, leaning up now, so there was only a feather of space between their faces.

"Y-You do?" Harry asked.

"Harry," Louis breathed. "Remember why we're in here? 7 Minutes in Heaven." He whispered against his lips. "So how 'bout we make this heavenly? Hm?"

.

smut starts now

.

Harry gulped again, but had no time to respond as Louis' lips latched onto his. He didn't really want Louis to change the subject, as there were so many more things that he wanted to talk to him about, but Harry wasn't going to say no to making out with Louis.

Louis' tongue traced Harry's lower lip as the older boy crawled into Harry's lap. The latter had no idea what to do. He didn't know what to do with his hands and he didn't know what to do with his lips and he honestly had no idea what to do with Louis on top of him. But he loved it.

Louis pushed Harry backwards a little and moved his knees on either side of Harry's waist, kneeling up as he rested his hands on Harry's shoulders, kissing him deeply.

"L-Lou..." Harry stuttered, his hands resting on the bed as he let Louis' hands roam all over his body.

"Touch me, curly." Louis whispered between kisses, taking Harry's hands and placing them on his own waist, trying to show the boy.

"I-I don't- uh!" Harry moaned as he gently squeezed Louis' waist, still leaving the elder boy in control.

Louis smiled mischievously as he pushed Harry down, so he was lying back on the bed, his eyes wide in anxious surprise. God knows he wanted this, he had been dreaming of it for years.

So when Louis leant down and connected their lips again, Harry found himself gently bucking his hips up, unable to control his urges.

Louis felt him moving, and ground down, eliciting a moan from his throat as their hard-ons got more and more prominent.

"Off." Louis commanded, pulling at Harry's shirt. So Harry splayed his hands out on the bed, holding still as he breathed heavily, letting Louis unbutton his shirt slowly.

"S-Shit, L-Lou." He stuttered as Louis began to kiss down his chest as it was revealed. When he got to the pants, he stripped them down quickly, boxers and all.

"Louis!" Harry exclaimed, shocked by the sudden exposure of his dick.

"Yes?" He asked innocently as he quickly slipped his shirt off over his head and crawled back on top of Harry's naked body, kissing him again.

"A-Are you sure?" Harry asked, and Louis nodded, his eyes still closed, but he didn't answer.

Harry wanted to press him further on that, making sure it was fully consensual, but Louis had already taken Harry's cock in his mouth, sucking up and down.

"O-Oh." Harry stuttered, gripping the bed sheets as he felt the warmth rising up. "L-Louis."

So Louis sucked and licked, humming a little as well as he got Harry's impossibly harder and worked up. When Louis thought Harry was ready, he pulled back.

"Sh baby." Louis whispered, standing up to take his pants off quickly. Louis opened up the bedside table quickly to find a condom and some lube, which he put on.

When he was done, he grabbed Harry's legs and pulled him to the edge of the bed where he was standing, leaning down to kiss him deeply one last time before gripping his hips.

"Ready?" He asked, and Harry nodded, squeezing his eyes closed as he braced himself for the pain, still gripping the sheets in his white-knuckled fists.

So Louis slicked up his dick, and pressed in slowly, making Harry hiss and almost cry out in pain.

"You okay?" Louis asked, running his hands over Harry's stomach while the younger boy adjusted.

"Y-Yeah." Harry breathed. "Move."

So Louis did. He gently pulled out and pushed back in, slow and first and then slowly speeding up as Harry got more and more comfortable.

"L-Louis, oh m-my-UH-God." He stuttered.

"Mm Haz." Louis groaned, gripping onto Harry's beautiful thighs as he pushed deeper.

He let out a few more moans as Harry's continued to hold the sheets, before Louis leant forward, pressing their chests together so that Harry could hold onto him as they reached their climaxes.

"L-Lou, m'gonna- AH!" Harry let out a moan as he came all over their chests with a shout, Louis following close behind.

He slowed down and collapsed onto Harry's chest, the both of them panting heavily as they recuperated.

Then, Louis rolled onto the bed beside them, one leg still hooked over Harry's waist as he cuddled into Harry's side as he breathed deeply.

And all that Harry could think was that he had just experienced the one thing that he had wanted for so long, it seemed like an impossible dream.

But for some reason, he wasn't feeling as happy as he thought he would be.

.

.

.

thoughts?

comments?

opinons?

QOTC
Why do you think Harry wasn't as happy as he thought he'd be after finally getting to have sex with Louis?

ps. i hope you enjoyed that :) 

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

628K 27.1K 25
❝ You'd better run, because there's no way you can hide from me. ❞
2.8K 197 5
» 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎 « ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ᴏɴ ᴀᴍᴀᴢᴏɴ ᴀs ᴋɪɴᴅʟᴇ ᴏʀ ᴘᴀᴘᴇʀʙᴀᴄᴋ [ 𝘓𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘪𝘯 𝘣𝘪𝘰 ] In a world where everyone is trying to survive, a healer and...
6.3K 488 11
» 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎 « Maybe a crazy woman, in the right moment in time, was exactly what Louis needed to mend his life and realize the things he lost...
624K 19.5K 28
Louis felt like exploding. He was meeting his favorite band in the whole world. One Direction. One.Fucking.Direction. He had all their CD's & Had pos...