Revenge #wattys2015

By averydelgotto46

22 year old Hazel Armada is living life to its fullest. She has a great family, her family has a successful b... More

Chapter 1 - the trip
Chapter 2- the new friend
chapter 3 - Paris
.chapter 4- I can be bad when I wanna be.
chapter five-drowning in ice cream
Chapter 6- I shouldn't, but i do.
chapter 7-the visitor
chapter 8 - The plan
.chapter 9 - why do i keep bumping into hot guys?
chapter 10- once upon a playdate
chapter 11- drama tends to follow us rich people.
chapter 12- the transformation
chapter 13 - just friends?
chapter 14- just like old times
chapter 15- I miss you...not
chapter 16- that is not what I meant to do.
Chapter 17- The crazy ex boyfriend
Chapter 18- Hello YouTube
Chapter 19- i never knew you had such interesting fashion tastes.
Chapter 20- Hazel, will you be my girl?
chapter 21- i am officially confused
chapter 22- beware of Celeste-zilla
Chapter 23- this is like a real life soap opera
chapter 24- heart and brain
chapter 25- the cat is out of the bag
chapter 26- good luck gone bad
Chapter 27 - where did you get that idea?
author's note
Chapter 28 - battered and bruised
chapter 29- unwanted fame
chapter 30-helping hand
chapter 31- realization and devastation
chapter 32- revealing secrets
chapter 33- discovered
Chapter 34- thicker than water
Chapter 35- family issues
Chapter 37- vulnerable not weak
Chapter 38- I should've known
Chapter 39- uninvited
Chapter 40- I am here. who should I kill?
Chapter 41- framed
Chapter 42- cue the evil laugh
Chapter 43- Congratulations , you've updated your status from dumbass to moron
Chapter 44- yeah we're good
Chapter 45 - goodbye was just the beginning
Chapter 46-goodbye was just the beginning part II
Chapter 47- The things you do for me
Chapter 48- we may or may not have an audience
Chapter 49-you mean you're not pregnant yet!?
EPILOGUE
The very last author's note

Chapter 36- Pizza's here!

2K 104 11
By averydelgotto46

Hazel's POV

The taxi ride was enveloped in silence. I guess we were all letting the previous events sink in. Me? I was confused as ever. But at least I found out the facts. Once I got home, I'd probably be able to execute the final step of my revenge. But for now, I simply lay my head against the window and watched the road pass by.

******

I was sitting on the hotel bed, Indian style. I had my reading glasses on and I was checking my email. That was a lie. Actually I was just stalling. I knew I had to tell the girls about HongKong. I was trying to figure out how to word it correctly.

Celeste was brushing her hair in front of the mirror, Sophia was in the shower, and Harley? Harley was ordering room service. I could hear her chatting loudly.

".....no no no, no peppers. "

"Yeah."

" No I mean yeah like you're right not yeah to the peppers"

"Ughhhhhh"

"NO PEPPERS. captar?"

"Wait a sec I think that's Spanish uhmmm ..... SOPH HOW DO YOU SAY UNDERSTAND IN FREN- wait never mind she's in the shower."

Harley tossed the phone to the side.

"Darn French people. How many times do I have to say I want a pepper free pizza? Idiots. You'd think they'd be smarter after meeting me but noooo my geniusness isn't rubbing off on them."

Wide eyed, I gestured frantically to the phone.

"Oh shit, is this on?"

Harley's face paled a bit.

"Uhmmm hello?"

Harley jumped a little and put some space between her and the phone. Then she gestured for me to come listen.

Eagerly, I sat next to her.

"SMART EH? YOU THINK YOU A SMART LADY? I OUTTA TEACH YOU SOME MANNERS!"

I hard to turn away so my laughter wouldn't be heard.

Harley gave me a sly wink before speaking.

"Yes. I would believe my IQ is above average considering the fact that I was first in my class during college for 4 consecutive years not to mentioned the fact that I graduated from one of the most prestigious schools in America however I am talking to you DIMWIT so I may have to re evaluate my level of intelligence but unfortunately I am very hungry so I want a non pepperized pizza NOW. Failure to comply will result in a very PISSED Harley Anderson and you do not want to see that. Thank you. "

She slammed the phone back in place with a slightly smug look.

I blinked a couple times before letting out something which was supposed to be a laugh but ended up sounding like a nervous chuckle/sigh.

The bathroom door flew open and Sophia came out with her hands on her hips.

"Has anyone seen my hairbrush?"

Celeste didn't even bother to look at her. She just kept brushing her long locks.

"Not me." She said nonchalantly.

Sophia scowled.

"What'd ya mean not me? That's my hair brush!"

Celeste shrugged.

"Well it's mine now."

"Incroyable!" Sophia said while throwing her hands up in the air.

I heard Harley chuckle next to me.

Harley. Sophia. Celeste.

They were all here. In one room. Should I tell them about Hong Kong?

What if they hate me? What if they lock me in the bathroom and force me to sleep there? What if they feed me to the French chef that Harley just pissed off? I didn't get the chance to see him but judging his voice it seems like he'd enjoy deep-fried 22 year olds.

I shuddered at that thought.

I'd been so enveloped in my own thoughts that I didn't even notice all three girls staring at me expectantly until Harley cleared her throat dramatically.

"What?" I asked the moment I lifted my head up.

"Spit it out." Celeste demanded while threatening me with Sophia's hair brush.

Now on a normal basis, a hairbrush wouldn't seem that threatening. But that's simply because you've never seen Celeste before.

Cuz from where I was standing, it seemed like that hairbrush could do some serious damage that would preferably be avoided.

"Spit what out?" I asked them, playing the fool.

"Whatever it is you're dying to tell us."

My head snapped towards the source of the voice. Which was the ever sarcastic and smug face of Harley Anderson.

I didn't respond so Harley took that as a chance to evaluate her statement.

"You're always so deep in thought. And it looks like your having a civil war with yourself. It's obvious you have something to tell us not clearly, you need some encouragement."

Harley looked directly at me.

"So please do tell us my dahling. We're all ears."

Harley said with a British accent. The accent didn't suit her but she sounded so funny I couldn't even bring myself to laugh.

"Well, you know how my boss is always pushing me to do stuff and do my best?"

Harley thought about it for a moment.

"Well no not really. But go on."

"Well in a couple of weeks, he's sending me to HongKong."

I paused, waiting for their reaction. Much to my surprise, their faces remained blank.

"And?"

Sophia asked.

"And I'll be gone for at least a month since were stopping in London."

I made sure to say it slowly and clearly so they could let it sink in.

"Oh yeah, I already know about that."

My eyes widened at what Harley had just said.

"WHAT?"

She rolled her eyes.

"You know you're not very good at hiding stuff, it's a miracle you've gotten this far in the Robin revenge business. I mean you've got a post-it note on your wall saying HongKong in two weeks. How will I tell the girls? "

I blinked and looked at Sophia and Celeste.

"Did you know about this?"

Celeste shrugged.

"Well yeah, Harley's pretty talkative. Takes after her mother."

That earned her a glare from Harley. You know how burns have degrees? And if it's a really bad burn it's called a third degree burn? That's how glares should be rated. Because glared have been known to burn holes in the back of people's heads. (Not literally, but you get the idea)

And this glare, the one Harley was giving Celeste, was a third degree glare.

"Anyways," I said , breaking the silence.

"Howdya get into my room anyways?"

"Best friend privileges. Do you even have to ask? I know all your secrets in your room. I can't believe you keep a journal in your underwear drawer. That is so middle school. "

Harley said while shaking her head.
Underwear drawer....

"You've been through my panties!?"

I practically shrieked. I realized I could've worded that sentence better but right know my mind was clouded and that was like a spur of the moment kinda shriek.

"Well duh. By the way you have horrible taste in underwear. Were going shopping when we get back home."

I blinked and stared at Harley in disbelief.

"Bad taste ? It's not like anyone's gonna see them! "

"You never know."

Harley said with a sly wink.

I decided to drop the topic. Arguing with Harley was a lost cause. After all, she taught me everything I know about sass.

"Whatever. Anyways, you never told me how you feel about it."

Sophia looked at me with a horrified expression.

"Feel about what? The fact that you keep a journal in your underwear drawer?"

"Not about that!" I hissed.

" I was talking about the Hong Kong trip."

Celeste clapped her hands together. A gesture which momentarily startled me.

"Yeah! About that, can you bring me back some clothes from London ? I need them for my next Europe inspired clothing line."

Celeste said.

"So you're not mad?"

I asked with a baffled expression.

Harley got up and started rumaging around in the hotel fridge.

"Why would we be mad?"

"Well geez I dunno maybe because I didn't tell you about this when I should've earlier?"

Harley pulled out a can of diet coke and popped the cap off.

"But technically we already knew cuz your horrible at keeping secrets from us. So were not mad. Besides. I've got a case to work on. Sounds really exciting too."

Harley's eyes lit up like they always did whenever she spoke about work.

"Harleys right." Celeste said with a shrug.

"Of course I'm right! When have I ever been not right?"

A ghost of a smile danced on Celeste's lips as she heard Harley's reply.

Sophia grabbed a nearby book and plopped down on the bed next to me.

A knock on the door made me snap my head forward in panic.

Was it Malcolm? Alana? What if it was the cops? What if it was Danny? What if-

Wait a minute, back up. Where'd that last one come from? Why was my subconscious thinking about Danny? Did I have a mutiny on my hands?

I wanted to smack my head with a frying pan but I didn't want to look anymore crazy than I already looked. Besides, I'd probably have to go to the hotel restaurant to hunt for a frying pan and I don't think thats the brightest idea considering the fact that a chef was pretty pissed off due to a certain best friend of mine.

Harley went to go open the door since everybody else (myself included) was too lazy.

I could feel my heart thumping loudly as I waited to Harley to say who it was.

Danny Danny Danny.

My heart chanted. Part of me wanted to see him and the other part wanted to shrink and never be seen by him again.

The door opened.

Moment of truth.

"Alright! the pizza's here!"

Authors note:

Fairly long chapter. 1000 + words :D Sorry if the updates are getting slower, my schedule is really packed. ( lame excuse, I know) But thanks so much for being patient with me. You guys are the best :*

So in case you haven't heard, smileyfacewinkyface and I are writing a HG fan fiction together. We haven't got anything out yet (except an author's note) but we do hope you'll check it out when you get the chance ;)

Okay rant time,
Feel free to skip this if you want.

So I watched 'gone girl' earlier today and I'm telling you it left permanent brain damage. The end was so damn frustrating I almost pulled my hair out. And then the part where she killed Desi? Nasty. Just plain nasty. When I was watching it my dad was like 'don't watch that movie it's awful' and since I'm a stubborn teenager I watched it anyways. So here I am hoping I get some sorta mild amnesia where I get to erase the movie from mind.

Okay Rant's over

You know the drill.

Vote

Comment

Follow

Share!

Xoxo,

Avery ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6M 289K 48
She is fiery, hot-headed and spontaneous. He is calm, composed and calculating. She is fire, burning every obstacle in her path. He is ice, numbing h...
Twisted Faith By Mochii

General Fiction

723K 33.1K 46
Twenty-three-year-old Tyla Heineman always worked for what she wanted. She never had anything handed to her on a silver platter. When audacious Tyla...
7.6K 393 53
Eighteen year old Alexis begins college with her mind set to face her studies and be on her best behavior but almost immediately she resumes, she fal...
427K 9.6K 15
After finding out her family needs money quickly, Milla applies to the site with sugar daddies. Lying that she is 18. What happens when she comes ac...