Bulletproof

Par Bad_Boy_Hemmo

"This isn't fair, don't you try to blame this on me, my love for you was bulletproof but you're the one who s... Plus

Prologue
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
Please!
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
Please Read... I need your opinion.
Between Us
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
Some Important Stuff...
68.
69.
Answers :)
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.
77.
Epilogue
Final Author's Note
Where Are They Now?

17.

2.6K 105 30
Par Bad_Boy_Hemmo

I loved the comments on the last chapter, they were so funny! Seems like Ella is very hated right now

I have a cold, and I want to die rn it's so bad.

17. Maybe You and Carter Are Perfect For Eachother

"Are you driving to school?" My dad asks me.

"I don't want to go" I pout.

"Why not?"

"I'm sad" I frown, resting my head on my hand.

"Well I'm sure a lot of kids in your school are sad, but they still have to go" He stands up "Now you need to go, you'll be late" He kissed my head, walking to the kitchen.

"Alright dad, I guess I'll go" I sigh dramatically, standing up and walking to the door "I'll make sure to hide my sad tears"

"I'm not letting you stay home Brogan" He chuckles.

"You're the best dad ever" I roll my eyes playfully.

"Hey, look, I know" He grins, showing me his '#1 Dad' coffee mug I gave him in the 2nd grade.

"Bye Dad" I laugh, walking out of the house and to the car.

"Hey Brogan?" I look up to see Ella.

"What?"

"I want to apologize for real this time, I didn't mean anything I said, and I lied about Carter and I-" I cut her off by putting my hand up.

"I'm gonna stop you right there because now you're lying. I talked to Carter and he admitted to it, but what I don't get is how you could do that to me, we may not have been on the best of terms, but I'd never do that to you, no matter how pissed I was at you" I shake my head.

"I know, and I'm really sorry"

"Yeah well a sorry doesn't fix anything" I frown "Did Carter tell you he slept with you right after he slept with me?" I ask, and her eyes widen.

"Brogan I- oh my god" She covers her mouth with her hand "I'm so sorry"

"Sorry won't help, I think you've done enough, so please, just leave me alone" I open my car door "Maybe you and Carter are perfect for each other" I sarcastically smile "Then no one else has to worry about getting hurt" I get into my car, and back out of my driveway, leaving Ella standing there.

I drive to school, my phone continuously buzzing in the cup holder. When I park in my usual parking space, I pick up my phone, seeing countless text messages.

5 from Mark

3 from Oliver

19 from Carter, though some are from yesterday, and while I was asleep.

and

1 from ACM

I look over all the messages.

From: Mark the Gay Princess

Where are you?

From: Mark the Gay Princess

Bitch answer me!

From: Mark the Gay Princess

You know, someone could be dead

From: Mark the Gay Princess

Just like the ends of your hair

From: Mark the Gay Princess

I slayyyy

From: Olive Oil

Hey girl, where are you?

From: Olive Oil

I was trying to be a fuckboy. Did it work?

From: Olive Oil

Haha it's Mark lolololololol

I ignore all the messages from Carter, not wanting to read all his countless apologies.

From: ACM

It seems as though no one appreciates you -ACM

I frown, locking my phone and sliding it into my back pocket, getting out of my car, and walking into the office.

"Good morning Brogan, how can I help you?" Ms. Wanda grins.

"I need a late pass" I smile.

"Alright, who's your homeroom teacher?"

"Mr. Marx"

"Alright, here you go. I gave you 10 extra minutes because you look like you're having a bad day" She winks and hands me the pass. I smile at her, and walk to my locker to get my history book.

"Carter stop" Someone giggles.

Of course, as if my day isn't bad enough. The back stabbing bitch I called my best friend, and the guy who swears he's in love with me, are making out against none other than my locker. It's as if all humanity hates me.

"If you two could get off my locker, and go do that somewhere else that'd be great" I say monotonously. They pull away from each other, Carter looking over at me, while Ella hides her face.

Carter unwraps Ella from him, and looks at me with guilt "I'm sorry"

"Okay" I nod, unlocking my locker and grabbing my text book and walking away.

"Brogan wait" They both call after me, there footsteps getting closer.

"What?" I groan, when my wrist is grabbed.

"We need to talk to you" Carter sighs.

"What? Are you guys going to tell me you're sorry? I don't want to hear it! This week has literally been the worst week of my life, Hell ever since you decided that you wanted to talk to me one day my life had turned to shit! So please for the sake of my sanity, just leave me alone" I cry, wiping my tears before they fall.

"But-"

"But nothing! What are you telling me that you two are dating now? You two fell in love by watching me be miserable"

"Well, that's not why but-"

"Please, stop talking" I cut him off.

"We're really sorry, but it just kind of happened" Ella shrugs.

"What I don't get, is how you can scream and yell at me, for even associating myself with him, but then you go and date him! Fuck you! I can't fucking believe you" I growl.

"But I'm happy"

"Congratulations" I nod "Really, you guys deserve each other" I sniff, turning on my heel and walking to my history class. I pull out my phone, finally deciding to read Carter's messages, the last one breaking my heart all over again.

From: Carter

Ella and I are going to give things a try, I'm so sorry for everything I've done to you. I love you with all my heart, and even though I'm with Ella you'll always be the first girl I've fallen in love with. You'll always mean something to me, and I can't even begin to explain how sorry I am. Brogan, I love you so much, and I never meant to hurt you. I'm sorry.

I fall to my knees in the empty hallway, crying into my hands.

"Oh my god Brogan, are you okay?" Oli gasps, sitting down next to me. He pulls me into him as I cry into his shoulder "What happened?"

"Ella s-she-" I cut myself off with a sob.

"What did she do?"

"She with C-Carter"

"What?" He asks angrily.

"It doesn't make sense, I have to turn in my pass" I stand up, walking to my history class, Oli walking in behind me.

"Ah Good Morning, we're just working in groups, so join wherever" Mr. Marx smiles and I nod.

"C'mon, I'm working with Jacob, Ryder and Katie" Oliver wraps his arm around my shoulder, leading me to his table group.

"Hi Brogan" Ryder smiles, his dimples showing.

"Hi" I smile back "So what are we doing?" I ask.

"Well, we each get a document and we have to read it and find out how it relates to the question" Jacob explains, pushing his glasses further up his nose.

"So a DBQ?" I ask.[A/N Do any of you have to do those? I prefer them over actual essays, but I still think they suck]

"Yeah" He chuckles.

"Cool, well then hand me a document"

:::

So muCH DRAMA!!!

I can't even believe what I'm writing.

I agree with you guys, Ella's a bitch.

Love, Bad_Boy_Hemmo

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

80.8K 2.4K 3
( ♂ ♡ ♂ ) "I pleaded, I begged.. But he didn't listen to me. He should've just killed me, but no he chose to ravage me! My love to him will never cha...
31K 1.2K 21
"It's not my fault I like bad boys"
102 0 17
Originally Made: June 29, 2022 - November 3, 2022 "Would you take a bullet for your love you?" It was a question I would ask myself when someone com...
141K 7.7K 16
My works #1 // The epic story of Santos and Acosta Cover by me Coletaughtme™ Saving His soul © 2018 All copyrights reserved