How far? [BoyxBoy] [Book I]

By jeremiah1010

How far would you go for the love of your life? Distances in a relationship cant be measured when your in lov... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Author's Note [Please Read]
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 [The End]

Chapter 2

5.4K 102 4
By jeremiah1010

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Wait so what are you telling me?” I asked, setting down my cup of coffee. Andrew gave me a dubious look.

“About what?” He asked innocently.

“You just mumbled something about my relationship with Ronny.” I reminded him.

We were sitting at our favorite coffee shop, known as 'grind it.' Isn’t that funny? I returned my focus back to Andrew. Full on glaring at him.

He put his hands up in front of him, “if looks could kill I would so be dead right now.” He snickered.

“That’s right.” I said, shooting him another glare. The door opened and Andrew’s stare strayed from my face and to who walked in the door. Before I could turn around and look, hands were covering my face.

I hate this game.

“Guess who?” Someone said in a deep girlie voice, trying to disguise their voice. I knew right away who it was.

“Hey Immy.” I said, as the hands were removed from my face.

“You're no fun.” She groaned and flopped down in the seat next to Andrew.

“Yeah. I guess.” I replied dryly.

She looked at both of us, curious. “Did you finally tell him Andrew?” She asked him a huge grin spreading across her face.

“Tell me what?” I asked when Andrew said “No.”

“Oh.” Immy said putting her head down on the table.

“Tell me what?” I asked again, my voice tinged with impatience.

“Nothing.” Immy said into the table. I hate it when they did this.

“I told him what I think of Ronny.” Andrew said to Immy. Her head snapped up, and my eyes glared at Andrew again. I wish looks could kill.

“Oh you did huh?” She asked, looking away suspiciously.

I turned my glare to her. She didn’t want to look at me.

“You have something to say too?” I asked.

“You know that we are just here for you.” Andrew said, placing his hand over mine.

I pulled away.

“Now you guys choose to be here for me?” I asked incredulously.

"What's that suppose to mean?" Immy asked baffled.

"You know what it means Immy. It's no longer you and I, it's you and him now." I said pointing at Andrew.

"Don't feel like the only one traded off Anthony!" Immy yelled. "You traded me for Ronny, remember?"

"I didn't trade you for anyone." I mumbled into my coffee, trying not to make a scene.

"You think I stole Immy from you?" Andrew asked, "is that why you have been acting so distant lately?"

"I don't need this right now." I said, getting out of my chair and placing a five dollar bill on the table to pay for my coffee.

“Oh come on.” They both whined.

“No.” I said, heading for the door.

When I got outside I pulled out my phone and text Ronny.

Hey babe. Can you come get me. xoxo Anthony

I sat down on the curb and watched the cars pass by, waiting for him to text back.

I felt my phone vibrate in my hand, I looked down to see Ronny's reply. Be right there.

I heard the door open and I felt Immy and Andrew both standing behind me, staring. Anger seethed in me, causing all of the heat to rush out of my body and be replaced by a chill. I pulled my sweater up around my neck and begged for the warmth to come back.

I hated being angry, it was such and ugly emotion. But they deserved it, right?

“What?” I asked annoyed.

“Come on. Just come back in and we can talk.” Andrew said in a sympathetic tone.

“I am just tired of everyone telling me that they don’t like one another.” I said exasperated.

“Who else said that they didn’t like each other?” Immy asked.

“Nothing. No one.” I said shutting my mouth. I wasn’t about to tell them that Ronny didn’t like them either. Because then they would get all defensive and beg me to dump him. Which I won’t. Ronny is sweet, in his own way. They just need to learn that I love him. And they need to accept that.

“He is definitely hiding something. He has his thinking face on.” Andrew whispered to Immy.

“I know right.” Immy whispered back.

“Stop talking about me like I’m not here!” I yelled at them.

“We need to help him.” Andrew said to Immy, clearly ignoring me.

I gave up and turned my focus on something else. There was a little girl walking down the street with a red balloon, and she caught my eye for specific reason. I was looking at her, for a while, when I realized why she caught my attention. She was so out of place. Like an ironic situation. I wanted to draw her.

I reached into my bag, and pulled out my sketch pad, and my charcoal pencils. Lucky me she stopped and stood next to a street lamp. Waiting for something, just eating her ice cream.

I heard the conversation stop behind me. But I didn’t care I was in full focus on capturing this moment. First I started to draw the outline of her form. The way her clothes shaped around her. She was wearing a pink coat, that almost reached her knees, and her blonder hair was pulled into a pony tail, and she had a pretty flower in her hair. I started to draw her face and it’s features.

Then I moved to the background and the balloon. I was finished in five minutes.

“Wow Tony.” Immy said looking over my shoulder enjoying my creation. I usually didn’t like when people saw my work, but they were my best friends.

“How are you so good?” She asked me.

“It just come natural I guess.” I replied.

“I wish I was that good at something.” She mumbled, then pulled away to stand up straight again.

“Are you kidding me?” Andrew asked her, “you are like the best singer ever!”

“Yeah right.” She said. I didn’t have to look to know that she was blushing. Immy has had sort of a man-crush on Andrew ever since I first introduced them about a year ago. The reason I say man-crush is because Immy doesn't really like men all that much. I laughed at the thought. How could you not like men?

Immy is a very petite girl. Short brown hair and a face that will make you want to stare at it forever, (if you're not gay.) I just thought that I would add that last part. She had beautiful brown eyes. And an amazing smile. When she first told me that she liked girls, I really wasn’t surprised. Not in a mean way. I just got that feeling, you know? Curse you gaydar.

I popped back into reality when I saw Ronny’s familiar black car pull around the corner. Don’t ask me what kind of car it is because I don’t speak car. I don’t really do the whole brand thing. I just go by color. I call his car big black monster.

You know what they say about guys with big cars, how they are over compensating for something. Yeah that is so wrong.

Ronny doesn’t need a big car. He already has one in his pants if that makes sense. I smiled at myself.

“What is he smiling at?” Andrew asked, following my gaze. “Oh.” He said in a rude tone. I guess he really doesn’t like Ronny. I wonder why? Maybe they see something I don’t.

I slid into the car slowly. Ronny glared at Andrew and then leaned in for a kiss. I pushed him away and looked at Andrew. He was glaring at Ronny, he got mad and stormed inside.

“What was that for?” I asked Ronny.

“It’s not my fault he has a crush on you.” Ronny said, pushing on the gas to hard and peeling away. I got one last glance at Immy and she signaled with her hands that she was watching me. Creepy.

“Wait.” I said, “what did you just say?”

“He has a crush on you.” Ronny said, in a “duh” tone.

“No he doesn’t.” I replied back, in the same “duh” tone.

“Yes he does.” Ronny said annoyed.

“Andrew is straight.”

“If he is straight, then so are you.” He replied, in a harsh tone. I didn’t know whether to take that as an insult or not. So I just dropped the subject.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So how is my story so far? VOTE and COMMENT if you like it:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217K 15.9K 60
I didn't ask to be born into this world, none of us did but we make the best of it. I'm a twenty-five year old single man. Why you may ask? Because I...
173K 6.7K 29
I was a stupid... thinking he loves me... never he did and never he will do it... i thought his friendship, his care, his talks as love... i was stup...
1.9K 23 40
I was so damn naive it's no wonder I've ended up here. Kidnapped by the man who promised me forever, just as I'd begun to understand the depths of hi...