The End of Summer

By makeandoffer

Summer Jacobs knew full well about her town’s tradition. Every year at the end of the summer, a party would b... More

The End of Summer
Chapter 2- 'The boy had stuck his penis in more holes than a master key.'
Chapter 4- 'I hope Sophie Green gave you the clap.'
Chapter 5- 'There's a fine line between wing manning & pimping someone out.'
Chapter 6- 'I don't know it's just wrong. Like kicking a puppy.'
Chapter 7- 'Right now someone's 'do-ability' was the last thing on my mind.'
Chapter 8- 'You two are one more slap away from getting pregnant.'
Chapter 9- 'How, and I repeat, HOW are you playing Twister right now?'
Chapter 10- 'That would go down about as well as a nun.'
Chapter 11- 'Holy crap, did I just name our knife?'
Chapter 12- 'This man did not have moments, he had pregnancy scares.'
Chapter 13- 'Frankie, not in front of the people who have penises!'
Chapter 14- 'Running off like Lassie isn't going to help anything is it?'
Chapter 15- 'Five minutes ago you were riding me like a Shetland Pony.'
Chapter 16- 'You know for a ginger, you're actually quite soulful.'
Chapter 17- 'You blew his mind. Amongst other things.'
Chapter 18- 'You would risk getting beat like Rihanna to protect us?'
Chapter 19- 'No seriously, I looked up at the sky and winked at Jesus.'
Chapter 20- 'Keep Watch? What are you a Cowboy?'
Chapter 21- 'No one must ever know about Dry Hump Gate.'
Chapter 22- 'I think I've got Morgan Freeman on here somewhere...'
Chapter 23- 'Honesty really does cleanse the soul.'
Chapter 24- 'Only death can stop a monster.'
Chapter 25- 'I'd be useless in a brawl. Unless I crawl and bite his ankle.'
Chapter 26- 'I swear my ass started sweating from the mention of it.'
Chapter 27- 'Who starts a sexy romp with the words 'hop on?'.'
Chapter 28- 'I'm so happy to see that One Direction haircut of yours.'
Chapter 29- 'Not a flying ass in hell's chance Pedro.'
Chapter 30- 'Aim for the balls.'
Chapter 31- 'Took you long enough to figure it out sweetheart.'
Chapter 32- 'I was more lost than a priest at a red light district.'
Chapter 33- 'You refused to top and tail because my feet made you sick.'
Chapter 34- 'What do you think, is this enough for us?'
Chapter 35- 'Your porn fantasies aren't really appropriate right now.'
Chapter 36- 'I said I'd finish it.'
Chapter 37- 'You don't look like an oil painting either Daywalker.'
Chapter 38- 'Any sane person would be halfway to Mexico by now.'
Chapter 39- 'When I get my wheelchair I'm running you all over.'
Chapter 40- 'If she wanted to help, do it with food. Every amateur knows that.'
Chapter 41- 'My house is more lit up than 4/20.'
Chapter 42- 'Talk about a boner killer.'
Chapter 43- 'Patience is not one of my virtues Pretty Boy.'
Chapter 44- 'Hoy crap, I just poked my way to survival.'
Chapter 45- 'Summer's officially over.'

Chapter 3-'Give me half an hour and I'll be in more than just your system.'

517K 9K 8.6K
By makeandoffer

A/N: Awesome trailer made by theshameless! thank you so much!

--

Explaining to my mother the reason for my sudden change of heart about going to London was anything but a fun time believe me.

Mostly because I was trying so hard not to explode and tell her that her husband was a lying, cheating weasel.

I know a lot of you are wondering why I didn’t just tell her, why I was lying to my own mother and covering up for my dad’s cheating ways. Unless you’ve been in that situation, you have no idea how hard it is. You don’t want to see your mum get hurt, but a part of me was wondering if it was best to keep my mouth shut all together because I didn’t want to see my mum and dad split up.

No kid wants to be the reason why their parents get a divorce. Even though technically I wasn’t the reason, my dad’s wondering dick was but I was all too familiar with that term about ‘shooting the messenger.’

She was fuming. I finally managed to bring myself to return back to the house, and I told her I was spending the weekend with Frankie instead. She wasn’t happy at all, saying I didn’t care about spending time with the family and was more interested in getting drunk with my friends.

I did tell her I was staying with Frankie so that we could spend the weekend hiking and doing productive activities. My mother however knew me too well and guessed my actual plans involved getting as drunk as a badger with an addictive personality.

I didn’t even bother to unpack, I just pulled out an old rucksack from my wardrobe and started stuffing a few clothes in there due to the fact I would be away for a whole weekend. I couldn’t go 3 days without changing my underwear, I've done some questionable things but that is vile even to me.

It was almost 6pm and I was meeting Frankie in a bit. As I predicted, the girl almost dropped an ovary in excitement when I text her and told her I was going to the Riverbank Riot after all. The reply involved a lot of capital letters, exclamation marks and remarks about how she loved me so much she was considering dipping into the lesbian pool tonight.

It wasn’t pretty.

I got changed, realising I had to somehow find the right attire for the battleground I was about to enter.

I decided because it was a sweatbox of a summer, I would throw on the predictable high wasted denim shorts. Before you think it, they weren’t those high wasted shorts where half of your ass was hanging out and everyone can basically see your exit hole. They covered my ass, don’t worry. I never understood why girls wear those shorts, I mean you are literally walking around like a baboon with your rear end on display, plus majority of the time they were so high they were sporting the good old toe of a camel.

It was disgusting, but quite amusing. Especially when they were oblivious they were modelling a crotch that looked like a taco.

Anyway, I threw on my shorts, putting on a sleeveless black top with it with the words ‘Fresh Prince’ on them (best show ever FYI, almost had a cow when I saw it in the shop) I put on my white all-star converse and decided that would do.

I spotted Frankie’s green camo jacket on the chair and decided to throw that on in case it got chilly later. I looked at myself in the mirror, and laughed as I literally looked like tumblr’s wet dream. All I needed was a pair of coloured Ray Bans, get someone to take a picture of me then instagram it and I would be sorted.

The jacket reached mid-thigh and was actually longer than my shorts, but to be honest I didn’t really care. I know it sounds bad, but as I said I was in a mood to forget problems and I was hoping to do that with a fellow male classmate’s genitals.

Not to be crude, but even girls need to get their kicks sometime right?

I didn’t really have to do much with my hair; it was naturally wavy which was perfect considering I was as lazy as they came. I managed to throw on some make up so I didn’t look like a pale crack whore, and decided that would be it.

I grabbed the rucksack and threw one of the straps over my shoulder, realising I needed to get out of this house before my father came through the door after his hard day at ‘work’.

I went down the stairs, and just before I reached the front door -also known as my exit to freedom- I heard my mother’s voice.

“Not even going to say goodbye?” she was pissed, she was stood by the stairs with her arms crossed.

“Didn’t want to do the emotional goodbye. I mean, god knows the next time we are going to see each other?” I replied sarcastically, and she glared at me telling me my joke didn’t quite reach her funny bone.

Because my luck was about as good as a virgin was in bed, the front door opened at this precise moment and in came the Hugh Heffner of Riverbank.

Instantly my body went cold as I saw him, my stare turning icy. He walked in, guilt clear on his face as he couldn’t quite look me in the eye.

“Have you heard about this? Our dear daughter is no longer coming on holiday with us because she has to spend time with her real family, her friends and a vodka bottle.” My mother informed my dad, pointing at me.

My father finally looked me in the eye, almost apologising through the stare because he must realise how much grief I had gotten because I said I was no longer coming with them.

He shrugged “If she wants to go out with her friends, let her.”

My mum’s mouth fell open at how easily he gave in, because normally my dad would be worse than my mum.

“You're fine with this?” she asked in disbelief.

He glanced in my direction briefly before looking at my mum with a half-hearted smile.

“She’s young, let her go and have fun.” He turned to me, and I could tell he was ashamed. The expression on his face made that clear “I’ll see you on Monday.”

And from that, I knew he was going to do as I asked. He was going to tell my mum while I was away. I could tell because there was so much sadness behind his voice, and for a second I felt guilty.

I know I shouldn’t, but this bastard was still my dad. I loved him.

“See you both Monday.” My voice was barely audible, and I didn’t even look back as I bolted for the door, reaching freedom finally. I think it finally dawned on me that when I came back Monday, everything would be different. One of them would be gone.

My feet automatically walked to the bus stop, I was barely paying attention to anything around me but I knew where I was going. I was too busy wondering in my head what exactly was going to happen come Monday. Would my dad move out? Or my mum? Would they even split up or would my mum forgive him?

Seriously there could have been a naked man doing the robot in the middle of the street and I would have been oblivious from how distracted I was.

As I approached the bus stop, I instantly spotted the grinning fool that I called my best friend.

She looked gorgeous as always. She was wearing a similar outfit to mine, a pair of denim shorts and a white T-shirt with the Coca-Cola sign on it. She had on a black leather jacket and a pair of red vans. Her pale blonde hair was straight to her shoulders, and she had on what I'm assuming was her brother’s red flat peak. He was going to be livid because I knew for a fact there was no way that was going to survive the weekend. When people are drunk, a hat is like the Holy Grail. You must wear it, even if it is a complete stranger’s.

Inwardly I laughed as I spotted her outfit. Seriously, tumblr would have such a hard on right now over the both of us.

“You have no idea how happy you’ve made me!” she yelled over before I even reached her “I thought I was going to have to spend the weekend binge drinking with Jezebel Jasmine ‘cause she’s probably the only female who can keep up.”

I would have smiled normally, but my mind was still wondering off to the possibility I was going to have divorced parents soon.

Frankie instantly spotted something was wrong, and her face turned serious.

“What’s happened?” she asked, concern in her voice.

I shook my head, almost in desperation “A lot.”

**

“Oh my god…” Frankie was shocked, her mouth was hanging open as she processed what I had just told her “He was nailing Archie’s mum?”

I nodded “Yep, right in her marital bed.”

“I can’t believe it, so what are they like in love or something?” she asked, before her eyes popped out of her sockets “Oh my god, Archie Henderson could be your new step-brother.”

My heart almost stopped. I hadn’t even considered that.

I quickly shook my head, trying to get that idea as far away from my head as possible. I was already getting the image of having to share a bathroom with that walking talking swab of chlamydia.

“No, I don’t think it’s anything like that. The way they were both acting when I caught them, it sounded like it was just for…” I drifted off, not wanting to say the words.

“They were f*ck buddies?” Never the one for easing into things, Frankie said the words quite easily.

“Ergh, please don’t. I mean, parents should not have f*ck buddies.” I shiver, the idea actually creeping me out more than that girl off The Ring.

“Especially when they’re married.” Frankie adds.

I had spent the entire bus journey explaining to her the events of my day.

“So what do you think is going to happen?” Frankie asked me.

“I have no idea. Come Monday I’ll probably go back to a house with only one parent.” I told her, looking out of the window of the bus as I realised how much that is going to suck. I turned back to Frankie “Anyway, I don’t want to think about it. I’ll deal with that shit come Monday morning, but for the next 3 days it’s your duty to get me as drunk as possible and make sure I don’t think about home life for a second.”

Frankie’s mouth transformed into a mischievous grin “You have my word, I can do that.”

Screw it; at the end of the day I was going to the biggest party of the year with my best friend, I wasn’t going to let my adultering father ruin it for me.

The bus slowed down as we came to our stop, which was still about a 20 minute walk from the school.

Riverbank was a small town, and the High school was not in the middle of it.

Basically who ever built the town though ‘I know, let’s put the school about an hour away from where everyone lives, because kids who can’t drive yet will be able to get to it 5 days a week no problem.’

To get to school, I had to take a bus which took about 45 minutes then proceed to walk an extra 20, and the most annoying thing was that was the closest school to every kid in Riverbank. We literally had no choice but to attend that school because the closest one after that was over 3 hours away.

I did say to my parents I would gladly drop out and not go anymore to save money on buses and petrol when they drove me, but surprisingly they weren’t too keen on the idea.

The school was pretty big. There was nothing around it really apart from a bunch of fields, a few trees and a car park. It was literally in the middle of nowhere.

Who saw that one coming right?

“What are you going to do when you see Archie? Are you going to tell him?” Frankie asked me, and I sighed.

“Hopefully I can avoid him like the hot plague all weekend, but since I know that will never happen, no I’m not going to say anything.” I replied.

Telling Archie would do no good, apart from just crap all over his weekend. As appealing as that would be -to ruin his life- I realised there was no need for him to know. He was going to find out sooner or later.

Let’s just let it be later.

“Right, all talk of adultery, parents and slutty neighbours are left behind now. It’s time to prepare ourselves for the battle that waits.” Frankie was suddenly in sergeant mode, and I smiled to myself as I realised she was in her element. A party element.

“The battle? I didn’t know we were entering a warzone.” I commented.

“Oh yes we are my friend, waiting for us as we enter that building is going to be some of the grimmest sights you have ever layed your eyes on. There is going to be blood, probably mine we all know my balance is non-existent when I'm drunk. There are going to be tears, again probably mine I get very emotional under the influence, and there is going to be sweat-“

“Again probably yours as you’ll bang any lad who has a good muscle to fat ratio and a decent haircut.” I cut in, smirking at her knowingly.

She looked at me and gasped “How dare you, I am not that cheap.” She shrugged “And good hair is important, would you really run your hand through a guy’s hair in the heat of passion only to be met with grease and dandruff?”

I grimaced “That is disgusting.”

“Exactly my point. At least I have standards.” She stated, and I laughed. She turned to me with a dirty smirk, nudging me slightly “Don’t play the Virgin Mary with me, there will probably be a few beads of sweat from you this weekend as well you filthy dog.”

I shrugged with a playful smile at my lips “Depends.”

“On what?”

“On their dress sense.” I grinned at her, and she burst out laughing, raising her hand up to high five me.

“That’s my girl!” she throws one of her arms over my shoulders “Now, let’s prepare to battle young soldier.”

Isn't it ironic how much truth those words turned out to have?

**

“Can you hurry up? The alcohol and people are not here!” Frankie rushes me, getting very impatient and I can tell she just wants to get to the main hall.

“I’m not carrying a rucksack around with me all night, and this holds shit you’re going to need unless you want to smell and look like a tampon this weekend.” I pointed out, shoving my bag in my locker.

She cocked her head with a guilty smile “I was going to bring a bag…”

“But you knew I would so you thought why bother?”

“Exactly.” She grinned, and I rolled my eyes, shutting the locker and turning to her.

We began to walk towards the main hall. I realised with every step we took closer, the music gradually got louder.

Everyone would be in the main hall, that’s where whoever took it upon themselves to play DJ would be, that’s where the alcohol would be and that’s where the fun would be. The other rooms of the school were like bedrooms at a house party.

They were only needed if you were planning on doing things that weren’t exactly ‘biblical’.

“I am so freaking excited!” Frankie actually squealed in a really bad American accent, jumping slightly as we walked.

“I’m excited for the drinking part.” I agreed with her, and before we knew it we were at the doors.

I was expecting Frankie to stop dramatically, turn to me and whisper ‘are you ready?’ for some reason. To my utter surprise though she just pushed the doors open, like an actual normal person, and walked in.

I found myself smirking as I took in the sight around me. It’s basically the same every year, but it’s always an impressive sight.

The main hall was pretty big, not huge but at the minute there were around 50, maybe more, people all scattered about it and there was still enough room for everything else it had been kitted out with for this occasion.

There were tables and chairs on one side of the room, a couple of grotty bean bags and I don’t know how, but someone had gotten a sofa in here. People were staying for the whole weekend; I guess they wanted to really make themselves at home.

There was a DJ box set up on one corner of the room, speakers that were bigger than me scattered about the hall playing the music that would allow drunken slutty girls to grind their way to chlamydia and teenage pregnancy.

Someone had set up a bar, and this took up an entire wall of the hall. It was a load of tables all lined up against the wall and I am not exaggerating, it was covered in bottles of spirits and beers, basically name an alcoholic beverage and it was here. There were about 15 or 20 kegs in the pile of drink, along with what I'm assuming are brownies and cakes.

Don’t be fooled, this wasn’t the good girl who attended that wanted to do some kind of after school cake sale, those lovely treats had more weed in them that Snoop Dogg would on a night out. I knew if I had one brownie, I would be flying high with the pigeons at least until tomorrow night.

Along with all the main essentials of a party, people had also brought random crap that was always fun to have when you're drunk. There was a twister board on the floor, a couple of those mini kids’ car things which a couple of members of the football team were cruising in right now. Those cars did look pretty fun, they were built for like 7 year olds, and watching a muscled fully grown boy sittting in one was quite amusing.

There was a bouncy castle in the corner of the room and someone had even brought one of those blow up pool things and placed it in the room.

As I said, it was the party of the year. People really went all out.

“Oh my god, there’s a pool!” Frankie gasped in excitement.

“Frankie it’s like a paddling pool, you can fit about 6 people in it at a push.” I pointed out.

“Who cares, pool is better than no pool. I would have been excited with a bucket in the middle of the room to put your feet in.” She replied, and I laughed.

This is why I love this girl. No matter what happens, she always sees the bright side in everything. I could give her half a roll of string and an orange, lock her in a room for days and she would probably entertain herself by making some kind of swing ball contraption.

We immediately walked to the alcohol table. I say table, it was almost the length of a train track.

I don’t hesitate in grabbing a random bottle from the table, unscrewing the lid and begin to chug it down like my life depended on it. Like I said, I was on a mission this weekend.

“Ergh.” I groaned in disgust as I swallowed the alcohol, feeling it burn the back of my throat.

What the hell did I just pick up? It tasted like herpes.

“COLLISION AHEAD!” I suddenly heard someone scream, followed by someone else screaming and then I felt something drive straight into my legs.

Normally I would be able to keep my balance considering it was only a child’s toy that drove into me, but because I was taken completely off guard (plus I swear he grabbed the back of my jacket and yanked me down) I ended up falling back and landing ass first onto the ground.

Then all I heard was laughter.

As soon as I heard that loud, booming laugh I knew straight away that the bane of my life, the joker to my batman you could say, was the reason I had been at this party less than 10 minutes and I was already floored.

I turned my glare next to me, and sure enough there was the kids toy car, and inside of it with his knees almost at his neck, was Archie Henderson.

Now girls, you would think having this hot specimen of a man laughing next to you would be a dream right?

I mean, even I had to admit he was something else when it came to looks. His face was literally flawless, blue eyes, perfect jaw structure, short dark blonde hair but still long enough so that if you wanted to run your hand through it you could (or for my fantasy, to grip it and smash his head in a glass door) his body was also something sculpted by God himself. His shoulders were broad, his arms were full with muscle and you knew as soon as he took his top off in a room full of girls, there would be possible risks of flooding.

I mean, he was wearing a pair of dark jeans, a white T-shirt with some girl on it wearing nothing but a bikini, a burgundy hoodie and white Nike hi tops. It was simple, but he pulled it off like he was on location on a shoot.

You see, all of this would contribute towards the fact I should be melting next to him because he was just so hot.

No. That was not the feeling I had inside of my body right now.  What I did feel however was another type of burning feeling, but it wasn’t one that made me want to jump all over him naked.

This feeling fuelled my next action, because as I stared at him as he laughing at me with my death glare, I found myself shoving his shoulders as hard as I could. Due to the fact he was curled up like a ball because the car was so small for him, he had no hope of staying up straight so the car, and himself, tipped sideways.

As soon as he hit the floor, Gavin who was driving the other car started laughing. His laughter was quickly cut short as Frankie (who had managed to keep her balance unlike myself) smacked him around the side of the head.

Gavin was Archie’s best friend, his partner in crime and his possible gay lover. Of course, he was also quite the looker. He had dark brown hair cut short too his head, but unlike Archie his face wasn’t really a muscled steroid tablet. He was built don’t get me wrong, but he was slim. One look at his face however and you could tell he was trouble. The boy just oozed mischief. He always had a glint in his eye that made you wonder if he was up to something.

Honestly though, when Archie and Gavin found each other it was like two soul mates meeting. It was like they were both created in Heaven from the same bit of play dough, personality identical and passion for pissing people off also identical, and just thrown onto the earth.

“Holy shit, I’m stuck.” Archie suddenly exclaimed, and as I turned to look at his body on the floor I start to laugh myself. His legs were still in the toy car, and he was trying to kick them out with absolutely no luck “Seriously guys, I can’t get out.”

“That’s called Karma douchebag, people don’t believe in it but this is proof it does exist.” I said through my laughter, placing my arms on my knees as I relax and watch him try and struggle out of the car.

“Hilarious Summer as always, but seriously I’m starting to get a little claustrophobic here.” He spins around so he was on his back, but the car just moves with his legs. Gavin started to laugh again, and this time Frankie doesn’t hit him as she too was finding this extremely amusing.

“Claustrophobic? Jesus that’s a big word for you Archie.” I commented amused.

He stopped struggling and lifted his head, looking at me with raised brows.

“I know a lot of big words. I have a lot of them in my vocabulary. If you want, after I get out of this trap, I can take you to a quiet room and show you all the big things I have to offer?”

My laughter stopped and I scowled, sending a smirk to his mouth as he got the reaction he wanted.

“Would rather just read the dictionary…” I muttered.

“Shocker, little Mary doesn’t want to bite.” Archie laughed to himself as he rested his head back down, brought his knees up and started to push the car off of him.

I furrowed my brows “Little Mary?”

He doesn’t reply to my question as with one final push, the car falls off of his legs and slams onto the ground. He quickly gets to his feet, arms in the air like he’s just won a tournament.

“I'm free!” he cheered. He lets out an exhausted breath and places one hand on his lower back “F*ck me, that’s knocked the air right out of me. Feels like I’ve just won The Hunger Games.”

I started to drift away to that scenario. Being stuck in the arena for the games with Archie.

An actual excuse to kill him.

I inwardly sighed, a smile probably at my lips at the wonderful image.

“Well that was entertaining, but where are the rest of the village boys?” Frankie asked, sitting on the bonnet of Gavin’s toy car and leaning back. Gavin raised his brows at her action, an amused smile at his lips.

“Okay one, who said you could sit on my ride?” Gavin started, cocking his head and looking at Frankie “And two, that village boy comment better not be intended in the offensive manner.”

Frankie turned her head to look back at him “It was intended in the manner that in the showers after gym class, you all stand in a line and suck each other off.”

Gavin quirked his brows “Yep, totally not offensive.”

Frankie gives him a wide smile. I pushed myself up to my feet and looked around the hall, taking in all the usual faces that turned up to the party every year.

“Seriously though, where are the rest of the village boys?” I wondered out loud, not spotting any of Archie and Gavin’s usual crew around the hall.

“This new group name better not catch on…” I heard Gavin protest.

“Jaden is here somewhere, we’ve been here about an hour and he disappeared in the first 20 minutes to have a ‘chat’ with Sophie Green.” Archie answers my question, ignoring the new playful group name.

“The lad works faster than a speed train.” Gavin adds with a proud grin at his lips.

I shake my head, not surprised at Jaden. The ‘Village Boys’ as we have been referring to them as, is Archie and Gavin’s close group of friends. Normally on a school day, or any day really, there was four of them. Archie, Gavin, Jaden and Harry. They were like a f*cking squad. Like a four man army that people genuinely looked to like their leaders. Most people at our school would follow these four into battle if it came down to it.

“Harry didn’t make it this year.” Archie explained, and I looked to him with my brows raised in surprise. Harry would attend an execution if it involved free alcohol “I know we were all surprised. His parents sprung a surprise trip to Ibiza for him and his brother.”

That explained it then. The only way Harry would miss out on a good party is if an offer for a bigger and better party came along.

“The traitor. He should be here slumming it like the rest of the little people.” Frankie stated, leaning back into Gavin like he was a rest. The annoyed look on his face did not go unmissed as she continued to use him as a piece of furniture.

I inwardly laughed at her, she enjoyed annoying that boy. Archie and I did not really get along, but this was a small town and a small school so we were often forced to mingle and get along. This meant that Frankie and I would have to socialise with the gruesome foursome that was Archie and his squad very often. So you can understand why she was so comfortable around him.

Archie moved from the spot he was standing to go to the drinks table, and returned with a red paper cup. Two red paper cups actually. To my utter surprise, he hands me one with a suspiciously nice smile on his lips.

I take the cup, looking at him questionably “What did you do to it?”

He feigns shock “What do you think of me Summer, I just simply went to get a lady a drink like the gentleman my mother raised me to be.”

At the mention of his mother I stiffen slightly. I composed myself as I remembered I was not thinking about that, and I certainly wasn’t going to break the news to Archie that his mother was a cheap whore.

I take the cup “Thanks.”

He smiles at me “You are most certainly welcome beautiful.”

“I’m not sleeping with you.” I tell him before taking a drink.

“Ah come on Summer, I won’t tell anyone.” His charade quickly drops as I read right through his act “I got you a drink and everything.”

“You didn’t even pay for it!”

“Yeah but I went through the effort of pouring it.” He justified “Just do it once, get it out of our systems and we can pretend it never happened.”

I turned to him, not even fazed by his offer because he had made it many times. He once made this offer in the middle of my mother’s birthday dinner by slyly spelling out the words ‘Sex?’ with rice on his plate when none of the parents were looking. Watching him explain his sudden groan of pain and reddening face when I punched him in the nuts under the table was quite amusing though.

“Sleeping with you is not in my system. It may be in yours, but definitely not mine.”

He smirked “Yeah but give me half an hour in any classroom tonight and I will be in more than just your system.”

I decided to handle him the same way I did that time at the dinner table.

I punched him in the nuts.

Archie groaned and leaned forward, cupping one of his hands on his crotch as he struggled to catch his breath. I turned back to Frankie and Gavin, taking a casual sip of my drink.

They were both watching the whole exchange with amused expression. It wasn’t the first time they have witnessed an exchange like that between myself and Archie.

I suddenly froze as I spotted the two people standing on the other side of the hall, looking around the room in utter disgust like they were looking at farm animals.

“Holy sh*t, what the hell are Aubree Brown and her shadow doing here?” As I asked this question, Frankie and Gavin turned to where I was looking. Archie would have done too but he was still struggling to breathe while holding his coconuts.

“No way!” Frankie exclaimed as she saw them.

“Yeah, saw them earlier I couldn’t believe it. Apparently Aubree’s dad’s business went bust or something so they couldn’t afford their usual summer abroad, forcing her to stay in Riverbank the entire summer, much to her distaste.” Gavin explained.

I laughed, finding it hilarious. Aubree Brown and Tally Childs were your typical high school b*tch duo. Those two girls were everything your stereotypical cheerleaders would be. They filled the stereotype themselves, and they prided themselves on it. Their outfits at any given time probably cost more than my dad’s car, and they sure as hell were not too modest to let everyone know about it.

They were part of the rich kid squad, and normally they would never attend a Riverbank Riot. I guess no holiday meant they really were slumming it with the rest of the little people. In all fairness to Tally, she was literally Aubree’s shadow. She probably would be quite a nice girl if she didn’t try and impress her owner so hard. There was potential I think for her to be a decent human being.

Aubree on the other hand was a lost cause. She had already overdosed on the ‘bitch’ drug and it was way too late to save her.

“Why Tally is here though is beyond me.” Gavin commented.

“If Aubree couldn’t go away this summer, Tally didn’t really have a choice. Her owner stays, so does she.” I answered him, and he nods realising I was right.

“Who cares why they’re here.” Archie apparently had recovered and was getting involved in the conversation “They are new to the Riot, and I think we need to show them hospitality as newbies.” He points at Gavin “And by ‘we’ I mean me and you.”

I rolled my eyes “The girl could give you a run for your money with the amount of diseases she is carrying around with her.”

It was true. The girl acted all high and mighty, but it was no secret she spent the majority of her spare time bent over a table with any male that’s high on the social ladder behind her.

“That’s the beauty of the latex. Protection for the erection.” Archie grinned “Plus, she is hot.”

“Didn’t you already have a go on that?” Gavin asked Archie, talking about Aubree like she was a theme park ride. In all fairness, she’s probably been ridden more than a theme park ride. Open all season in any weather condition.

“No we never slept together, we hooked up a couple times but I was always so drunk I would end up passing out before we got to the main event.” Archie explained, and I gagged at his delightful metaphor.

“Classy.” I muttered in distaste.

“I think Harry slept with her last month at that house party actually.” Gavin informs Archie “He recommends it.”

“Jesus Christ, you two really have no shame do you?” Frankie asked, just as disgusted as I was. We were sickened by the both of them, but not surprised. As I said, it wasn’t the first time we’ve hung out with them so we were more than used to their conversations. I think the guys pretty much forgot we were girls most of the time and felt comfortable enough to show their farmyard pig sides to us.

“What do you want us to say? I’m going to take her to a restaurant, give her roses and hold her hand while we watch the sunset?” Archie laughed at the idea. He pointed over at Aubree and her sidekick “That is not a girl you wine and dine. That is a girl you f*ck and chuck.”

I had to laugh at that one, mostly because I despised Aubree so any comment pointing out how much of a hoe she was I enjoyed immensely.

“Right, enough of this bullsh*t.” Frankie suddenly declared, standing to her feet. She walked over to the drinks table and when she came back she was holding four shot glasses filled with a clear liquid which I am assuming was Sambuca. Gavin doesn’t get out of the toy car, and instead stirs the wheel and drives closer to our huddle.

Frankie hands each one of us a shot and held hers high in the air “You have all weekend to come up with game plans and discuss the girls you are planning on defiling.”

Archie nudges me and gives me a wink. I mouth the words ‘bite me’ as a response. From the smirk on his mouth, I don’t think he took it as I meant it.

“For now however, the mission is to smash this party like we do every year and make sure this Riot is the best one yet. The kind of stuff you tell your grandkids about and goes down in the history books. Now is the time that you make a decision…” Frankie literally had more passion in her voice right now than a president doing his election speech “Are you a man, or are you a mouse?”

I could see Gavin and Archie grinning in amusement.

“Now let’s down these shots, then a couple dozen more and get so smashed I start to look at Gavin like he remotely resembles someone I would do sexual favours for.”

“Here Here!” All 3 of us cheer, clinking our glasses together before we down our shots.

And so began our mission to make this the best Riverbank Riot yet.

Oh how clueless we all were…

--

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

397 33 15
She wanted to know what pain was, silly little girl just open the dictionary look up the word pain and watch as your life plays like a movie. Watch a...
102K 4.2K 55
His brows furrowed in frustration. "You keep tensing up and it's making me lose my grip." I was tensing up because I didn't trust him. It didn't take...
24.2K 1.3K 44
[Story under a heavy edit] People react differently to death, and losing people they hold dear in their hearts, Jimin was no different. When one of...
G&T Based By ♆Jimmy♆

Mystery / Thriller

1.7K 257 123
Meet Kyle and Kate, two 15 year old students who have a gift for thinking fast, quick, and smart. Oh, and meet the other 18 kids in their class. Some...