Internet Love [Larry] *Comple...

Galing kay 1DLarry123

"Hey, I'm Louis. What's your name?" "I'm Harry." ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ L... Higit pa

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Epilogue

Chapter 2

1.8K 77 14
Galing kay 1DLarry123

Harry' POV:

"Gemma! Where's the laptop?" I shout, knocking on the door of my sister's room.

"I'm using it right now! Go away!" she shouts.

"I promised Louis to come on now!" I say.

"Then don't make promises you can't keep!" she says.

"Oh come on! Please Gemma!" I say.

"No!" she shouts and I sigh annoyed.

"I will remember that, you know. And when you want anything from me you won't get it!" I say.

"A typical little brother!" she shouts.

I turn around and go into my room annoyed. Why do we only have one laptop? I want to have my own one! It's just not fair. She's on the laptop all day now! Okay, normally I'm on it all day, but I hadn't got it today at all! I take my phone and see two new messages. One from Niall and one from Zayn. I know them from school and they're my friends. Well, we aren't as close as Louis and me are, but we're pretty close. It's weird that Louis is my best friend even though we never met. I really hate the time difference between us. When he comes home from school it's already noon here.

I look at Niall's message first: "Harry, are you coming to Liam's party tomorrow?"

I sigh. Liam's party. I nearly forgot it. Liam is a friend of me too. He's very nice, but I don't really want to go to a party tomorrow.

"I don't know. Will you go?" I text him.

Then I read Zayn's message: "What do we have for homework?"

I roll my eyes and chuckle. He never remembers our homework. Everday I get this message from him. I don't know why he can't write it down. Probably he's too employed with filrting with girls. You have to know, Zayn's a bad boy. He loves flirting with girls, but he never has a real realtionship. He just wants to have fun. Most of the time I'm the one who has to be there for the girls then and it really annyos me. He should be more careful. I mean, he's hurting those girls.

Niall is completly the opposite of Zayn. He's a cute little guy who loves food. He wants to get a girlfriend, and he would never cheat on her. I think every girl can be happy to call him her boyfriend. He's this kind of boyfriend who wakes up in the night whenever you move and cares for you. He would do everything for you and he would always try to make you happy.

Liam is a extremly nice person. He can't be mean. He always cares for us and is always there for everyone and everything. Whenever you're sad you just call him and he makes you happy again. The only problem is that he's too worried sometimes. When we want to do something that's a bit dangerous he always tries to stop us.

And then there's me. I'm this green eyed, curly haired, gay boy who loves writing stories. Louis always tells me that my stories are amazing, but I don't believe him. I never believe in myself. Whenever I do something I think it's crappy and that's why it takes me so much time to update my stories.

I sit down on my bed and take a magazine. I read in it for a while and then I get bored. Isn't there anything I can do? I hate those days you don't know what to do. You just sit at home all day and eat. I always eat when I'm bored. I try to stop it, but I don't know what else I can do. I throw the magazine in a corner of my room and stare at my walls. There are some posters of bands I like and some photos of me, my friends and my family.

Suddenly my cat Dusty comes into my room and jumps on my bed. I pick him up and caress him. He purrs and he nestles on me. I smile and still caress him. Dusty is always there for me. I really love him. My mom shakes the can of his food and Dusty runs downstairs. Great friend! I sigh and take my phone again. Niall sent me a new message: "Yeah I'm going. Why don't you want to come?"

"I never said I don't want to come. I just said that I don't know yet."

"But why?"

"I don't know."

"Liam wants to know who comes so he knows how much food he needs."

"This is going to be a typical Liam party, isn't it?"

"Probably."

"Great. I'll tell him later if I come or not."

"Kk."

I put my phone on my bed and sigh. Liam is nice, but his parties are not really good. They're boring to be honest. Everone sits in his house and nobody knows what to do. Zayn's parties, they are amazing! He always has good music and a lot of people are there. Everyone is dancing and having fun. He always takes some bottles of alcohol from his parents and replaces them after the party. His parents go out very often or they do a trip with work. Often they stay away the whole weekend and Zayn can do amazing parties. Liam's parents never go out. That's why his parties aren't good, I think.

I go back to Gemma's room and knock on the door again. I wait a few seconds, but when she doesn't reply I knock again.

"Gemma?" I ask, but there's no answer.

I slowly open the door and look through the gap. She's not there and the laptop is closed on her bed. I know I shouldn't do it, but I quickly sneak into the room and take the laptop. I run back into my room and close the door behind me. Then I sit down on my bed and open the laptop. Gemma is still logged into Facebook and I'm not proud, but this is a good chance to check it. I see that she's writing with this guy, Jake, for a while and read their chat. She likes him! I chuckle to myself and log out of Facebook. I log into Skype and see that Louische is on. I quickly click on his name and our chat pops up.

Harry: Hey Lou! Sorry that it took me so long.

Louis: Hey, what happened? You're never late.

Harry: We only have one laptop and my sister had it.

Louis: Oh ok. Why don't you have a own laptop?

Harry: Ask my mom! I don't know. I'd love to have my own one.

Louis: We can also chat on Wattpad, you know. You have the App, don't you?

Harry: Oh right! I forgot that I have it! Normally I have the laptop so I didn't need it.

Louis: So what are you doing?

Harry: I just stole the laptop.

Louis: How did you do that? :D

Harry: I sneaked into my sisters room when she wasn't n there and took it.

Louis: Cheeky boy!

Harry: Haha. :D

Louis: I love that side of you!

Harry: Thanks.

Louis: Do you want to talk?

Harry: Of course!

Louis: Ok, I'll call you.

A few seconds later Louis calls me and I answer his call.

"Hey Lou!" I say smiling.

"Hey!" he says.

"Lou, I have a question." I say.

"You can ask me everything!" Louis says.

"Why don't we video chat?" I ask, my cheeks blushing a bit.

"I'd love that!" Louis says and a big smile appears on my face.

My heartbeat gets faster and I don't know why, but the thought of seeing Louis in a few seconds makes my heart skip a beat. I can't stop smiling and I bite down on my bottom lip to stop myself from smiling. Why didn't I ask him earlier? I saw him on photos and in his videos, but a video chat is different.

"Okay, then turn on your webcam" Louis says and turns his webcam on.

I gulp when I see him. I never thought he would actually look like he looks on photos or in his videos. I though he would edit them because he always looks so beautiful there. But he really looks gorgeous! I catch my breath and turn my own webcam on. Louis smiles and waves me. A smile appears on my face and I wave him too. Louis chuckles and he looks so cute when he chuckles. He puts his hand in front of his face and covers his mouth.

"You're really handsome, Lou." I say and Louis blushes.

"Thank you. You are too." Louis says.

I feel the heat coming to my cheeks and I blush. I bite down on my bottom lip and smile.

"Thanks." I say.

"I can't belive that I'm actually seeing you right now." Louis says and this time I chuckle.

Louis looks into the webcame with a cute look and I smile. I put a strand out of my face, back into the right position and look back into the webcam. Suddenly Gemma storms into my room and looks at me very angry. She taps her foot on the floor and puts her hands on her waist. I look at her annoyed, but also a bit scared and bite down on my bottom lip. I'm doing that a lot! Louis watches the scene and I forgot to turn off the microphone so he can hear everthing.

"Harry! Where did you get the laptop from?" Gemma asks angrily.

"F-from your room." I stutter.

"You know, that you aren't allowed to go in my room without my permission." Gemma says.

"I'm sorry, but I promised Lou to be on at this time." I say.

"This Louis is more important than your family to you?! Harry, you never met him! You don't even know him really! Get real friends!" Gemma shouts.

"Gemma, we are friends! I know a lot more about him than about Zayn, Liam or Niall." I say.

"But you know how they look! Harry you are just picturing how he could look!" Gemma shouts.

"No I know how he looks! And he looks amazing!" I shout.

"How could you know?" she asks.

"First, I've seen pictures of him. Second, I've seen him in his videos on YouTube and third we're video chatting right now!" I say.

"Harry, you can only see him though this computer! That's no real relationship!" Gemma says angy.

"Gemma! He's my best friend, maybe more! Get out of my room now!" I shout, now angry too. I hate when she says that! Louis and my realtionship is very special and he's my best friend.

"You like him?" she asks, her voice calmed a bit.

"Uh..yeah...I mean we're best friends." I stutter.

"No, you said maybe more. You really like him." she says. She starts chuckling and shakes her head.

"Oh Harry. This will never work. You can't have this realtionship you'd like to have." Gemma says.

"How do you know? Maybe he likes me too!" I say in a harsh tone, causing Gemma to chuckle even more.

"Can I please have the laptop back now? I have to do some stuff." she says.

"Stuff like chatting with Jake? Yep, I read your chat. You like him!" I say smirking.

"Harry, I'm going to kill you!" she shouts and runs out of the room.

I chuckle and look back at the laptop. My eyes widen when I realise that I didn't turn the microphone off. My jaw drops lightly and my skin gets pale. Shit, he heard everything! He, he knows that I like him. Maybe he got it wrong and thinks I just like him like a friend. I mean, Gemma is right. We could never be in a relationship. I just don't like to hear it from others.

"D-did you...?" I ask.

Louis nods. His face is pale, the moving of his chest unsteady. I look down at my hands and try to hold back tears. This could have destroyed everything we had. I look back at the screen and take a deep breath.

"S-so?" I ask, afraid of the answer.

"I-I don't know what you mean. We're best friends." Louis stutters and I nod, sighing quietly.

"Right." I say.

"I-I wanted to upload a new video. Wait a few minutes." Louis says and I nod.

He hangs up and calls me a few minutes later again. We turn on the webcams and he sends me the link to his video. I click on it and see Louis sitting in front of his piano, looking sadly on it. He starts playing the song Because Of You by Kelly Clarkson and starts singing it. (Watch the video if you don't know the song) I nearly cry, but I hold back the tears because he can see me. He sings it so emotinal like he's meaning every word he sings. When he stops singing I look back into the webcam and wipe a tear away. Louis smiles and blushes lightly.

"What do you think?" Louis asks.

"It's the best video you ever did." I say.

"Thank you." Louis says.

"Louis?" I say.

"Yeah?"

"My sister really wants to have this laptop now and I actually stole it from her." I explain.

"Aw ok. See you tomorrow?" Louis says.

"Of course!" I say smiling.

"Bye!"

"Bye!"

I hang up and log off Skype. I sigh and go to my sister's room. I knock on her door and she opens it a few seconds later. She looks at me annoyed, but when she sees the laptop under my arm she smiles. I hand her the laptop and go back into my room. I cover my face with my hand and a few tears roll down my cheeks. I know that he heard me saying that I like him. I know it. He just doesn't like me back so he didn't say anything.

I know it.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

20.2K 754 60
"Harry, the whole world is in front of you." The younger boy nodded, then let his forehead lean to Louis'. "Yeah, you're right," he whispered. "It is...
31.5K 1.5K 18
24th December 1991 1st February 1992 39 days apart, 100 feet apart. these two boys are brought up together as best friends who live next door. they a...
88.5K 3.9K 16
You can do this! You are Louis Fucking Tomlinson for fuck sake. Louis eyes were closed. He was trying to concentrate on the task before him. Task...
573 32 11
They had only been friends. But the fans created this false relationship between them: Larry Stylinson. They would brush it off. It was fake after al...