He Lied | Harry Styles

By Young_Directioners

"When you're young, everything feels like the end of the world. But it's not, it's just the beginning." We we... More

i.
ii.
00.
01. Merill
02. Merill
03. Merill
04. Merill
05. Ian
06. Harry
07. Harry
08. Merill
09. Ian
10. Merill
11. Ian
12. Ian
13. Merill
14. Merill
15. Merill
16. Ian
17. Ian
18. Merill
19.
20. Liam
21. Harry
22. Merill
23. Merill
24. Ian
25. Harry
26. Ian
27. Harry
28. Harry
29. Merill
30. Merill
31. Harry
32. Harry
34. Merill
35. Merill
36. Edmund
38. Edmund
39. Harry
40. Merill
41. Ian
42. Merill
xliii. Her
xliv. Him
xlv.
He Lied's Acknowledgements

33. Merill

1.5K 40 4
By Young_Directioners

"Darcy is very well now. I'm surprised that she recovered really fast, must be because she is very happy. Happiness can definitely heal any injury. Anyway, you can leave the hospital today and come back anytime that you want," the doctor told us with a huge gentle smile on his face after his check up on Darcy.

     "Thank you, Doctor," I said, shaking his hand.

     He turned back to Darcy and carefully patted our little girl's head. "You're a good girl, Darcy. Next time you shouldn't cross the road alone, okay?"

     Darcy nodded and smiled at her doctor.

     "So, when is the wedding, Mr. Styles? I hope I'm on the guest list," The doctor chuckled. His question almost gave me a heart attack.

     "Of course, Doctor, you'll be invited!" Harry said and I was left stunned beside him. "But, the wedding is not yet planned since we are busy and things are kind of squishy. Maybe after everything is settled and after we release our next album an invitation will come to your office." I looked at Harry Edward Styles confused of what he just said to the doctor.

     The doctor happily chuckled, "ohooh, I'll be expecting that, Mr. Styles!" the doctor winked at him then looked at me, "and advance congratulations, future Mrs. Styles!"
     I awkwardly smiled at him.

     "I'll be off now," he said and headed to the door while humming a happy song.
     "And I hope I'll be your best man!" Ian joined in, his smile ridiculously wide.

     "Of course! You are the best man. You've never been the worst one," Harry told him, laughing.

     Ah, so you're both teasing me in this situation.

     "You both are crazy. You still have the time to joke around about a wedding while we haven't heard anything from Kaitlyn for a week now and Liam probably is dying of worry. I can't imagine how sad he is now," I said trying to scold them. Good thing they realized that the situation was getting serious.

     "And Ed is actually calling me every 12 minutes," Ian added, his face annoyed.

The nurse finally came in to remove Darcy's dextrose. Darcy was so excited but got scared when the nurse told her that she'll remove a needle under Darcy's skin. The little girl cried so I comforted her, but she was brave enough not to flinch while the nurse finished doing it. While the other two, Ian and Harry were at a far corner laughing in whispers. They didn't even noticed that Darcy cried.

     "Daddy! LOOWK I'M LWEAVING THE HOSTPITAL. AWR WE GOWIN HOWRM?" Darcy asked, interrupting Ian and Harry's discussion.

     Harry looked at Darcy with a smile. "Oh, not yet, Darcy. We will stay at Daddy Liam's house for now. Okay?" Harry said.

     Darcy nodded and stretched her arms inviting Harry for a hug. Her dad came closer and hugged her tightly while showering her with kisses which made Darcy laugh.

     "Alright, come on now, Darcy. Let's change your clothes so we can leave and you and Daddy can play again. Okay?" I told her.

     "OWKAY!" Darcy said enthusiastically. Harry gave her one last kiss on her forehead before I carried her off from her bed.

     Knock knock. Everyone's head turned to the door.

     "I got it!" Ian said, rushing towards the door and opening it. "Hey, Selena?" his voice was in a tone of surprise.

     "Ian... I heard Darcy had an accident. So, I came to visit. How are you?" Selena awkwardly asked. She managed to walk in and placed the bag of fruits on the table.

     "I-I'm  f-fine" Ian said, he sound like he was nervous.

     I made Darcy go up to her bed after changing her clothes. She crawled to Harry who was sitting at the corner looking at Ian and Selena.

     "Hello, Darcy," Selena smiled, "and Harry and Merill."

     "Hello, Sel," I hugged her. "We are about to leave the hospital. How are you? I mean you and Reggie?" I asked.

     "We just broke up. Things didn't work out between us but we're still friends," Selena didn't seem to be sad about it. "How about you? I heard about Liam's sister, Kaitlyn, on the news last week. How is she? How is Liam?" Selena asked.

     "She's still missing and it's been a week. That's why we're staying at Liam's flat to give him company and for everyone's safety," Harry managed to answer while he puts the pair of sandals Elisha brought yesterday on Darcy's feet.

     "The primary suspect is Annika's mom. Liam gathered all the possible evidences and the police are hunting them down," I explained while I separate the used clothes from the unused ones. We stayed here for so long already.

     Selena gulped, "that's terrifying. Darcy really need a massive protection."

     Kring... kring...

     It was my phone and it was placed beside Darcy. Harry, who still can't properly put the sandal's on Darcy's feet, tossed it to me.

     "Hello," I immediately answered.

     A sweet sad voice spoke, "Hey, Merill. This is Danielle."

     "Oh, yeah. Liam's girlfriend. How are you? How's Liam? Do you have any news from Kaitlyn?"

     "Police are still hunting the suspect down but they already have a clue about Annika's mom hideout."

     "I think that's a good sign. I hope Kaitlyn is well and not hurt. How is Liam?"

     "Liam is very sad and worried. He barely sleep at night," she sighed. "Anyway, I called to ask about Darcy. How is she?"

     "Darcy is doing fine. We're leaving the hospital today."

     "That's good to hear. I already prepared the room for your family and... is Ian coming with you?"

     "Yes. Ian is coming with us and Selena too if there is an extra room?"

     "If it's a bother, I can go home every night," Selena said.

    "Yes there is actually one room available. You'll just check it out later then?"

     "Yes, thank you."

    "Want me to fetch you there?"

     "No need, Dan. Harry brought his car with him. I think that'll be good."

    "Okay then. Tell Harry to drive safely and take care."

     "Sure, Dan. Thanks again."

     The call ended and I saw Harry playing with Darcy, and Ian and Selena being awkward with each other.

     "Mims, are you sure it's okay if I come?" Selena asked.

    "Of course, you just said it earlier, Darcy needs a massive protection," I said while I continue separating the clothes for us to bring.

    Selena smiled and unexpectedly hugged me. "Thank you, Merill," she said.

    "Darcy needs a massive protection because she's very special to Daddy Harry," I heard Harry saying it in a sing-sang tone.

    Darcy laughed and playfully reached for Harry's curls while her father carries her around the room.

     Selena sat beside me and helped me while Ian was reading something in his phone.

     "Please don't be angry if I tell you this, Mims," Selena whispered.

     "Why? What is it?" I asked, closing the bag. It's finally done.

     "Reggie and I weren't officially together. We're just friends and everything about us was a lie. I'm just trying to make Ian jealous. I'm sorry, I know it was a bad idea," Selena said.

    I laughed. "Sel, look at Ian, look at those dazzling eyes. What do you think his feeling right now?"

    "I don't know. I feel weird though. Why? What is he feeling?" she asked, curiosity began to spread in her eyes. 

    "Find it out, Sel, and you'll know. Try talking to him later. Excuse me," I said, as I stood up and went to Harry and Darcy. While both Ian and Selena were trying to catch each other's gazes.

    "What did Danielle said?" Harry asked, still carrying Darcy in his arms.

     "The police got a clue about Annika's mom hideout," I answered.

After preparing, we left the hospital and went straight to Liam's house. It was huge from the outside.

     "Daddy, I WANT TOW POOSH THE DOWR BWELL!" Darcy said excitedly.

     "Sure, Princess," Harry smiled carrying Darcy up from the ground for her to reach the door bell.

     "Let me help you with that, Mims," Ian said while he carefully took the heavy bag I'm carrying.

    "Thanks, Ian."

     Danielle opened the gate and let us in. If the house was huge from the outside, it was much more than that in the inside. We entered the gate filled with dozen of policemen and saw Louis and Zayn sitting on the couch while we went inside the house, both of the lads busy with their phones.

     "Hello, Darcy," they greeted in unison. Smiles forming on their faces.

     "Darcy, come to Papa Zayn! I'm going to show you your room," said Zayn, taking Darcy from Harry before climbing up stairs.

     "Let me help you with that," Louis said, helping Ian with the bags.

     "Come and sit," Danielle said. Harry, Ian, Selena and I sat on a comfy couch. "Liam is in the back yard talking with the police. He'll come in soon."

    "The house id quite while Kaitlyn's gone. We're getting worried now, it's been a week but we still don't know where they hide, the kidnappers didn't even ask for ransom," Louis explained.

    "Liam's been crying all night actually," Danielle added. Sadness filled her eyes.

    "Poor Liam. I hope Kaitlyn's okay," Harry sighed.

    "By the way Gemma called me early this morning. Your mom already knew about things that's going on but Gemma forbid her to visit us," Louis said.

    "That's better than having her involve in all of these. She's safer that way," Harry told Lou. Everyone in this house sounds sad and tired at the same time.

     "So, want me to show you the rooms while we wait for Liam? So that you can rest too," Danielle said, interrupting the silence between us.

     We climbed up the stairs with her and Louis who helped Ian in carrying our bags. First, she opened Selena and Ian's room.

     "I'm sorry if I told you earlier that we have an extra room, but the guest room have two beds. It's a small room, I hope you get yourself some comfort," Danielle said.

     It's not a huge room yet it wasn't also small. It's just enough and it looks nice with simple neutral colors and a window where light and fresh air can get inside.

     "It's alright, Danielle," Ian said. "This room is nicer than I thought it will be. Thank you."

     "Merill, I just realized that I didn't bring enough clothes for this," Selena whispered.

     "Me too actually," I whispered back.

     "Just tell me if you need anything then, we'll leave you for now." Danielle closed the door slowly, leaving Ian and Selena inside. "Let's head on to your room, Harry," Danielle smiled and we followed her to the next room. 

     We reached a pink door a few steps from the guest room. When Danielle opened the door we knew for sure that it was Kaitlyn's. 

     "This is Kaitlyn's room. There's a terrace where you can enjoy a nice view," Danielle said while pointing at huge door with pink curtains. "Kaitlyn loves pink," Danielle smiled. "This is room is big. You can do anything in here. Kaitlyn have lots of toys from that cabinet, I'm sure she'll be willing to share anything to Darcy... there's the entertainment room, by the way. I think Zayn is in there with Darcy."

     "I'll go check them," Louis said and we watched him entering another door inside the room.

     Danielle pointed another door. "That's the comfort room and sorry if there's only one bed, but I think you'll fit since it's really huge." The bed was actually really big, five persons can fit.

    "The bed is fine. We can share since we're family," Harry teasingly said.

    "That's what I thought," Danielle managed to smile.

    "By the way, did you find out how Kaitlyn was taken?" I asked.

    "The CCTV showed that she went out from her room early morning to go to the kitchen. I didn't know what happened next but the police are saying that Kaitlyn actually left the house," Danielle said.

     "So, where will Zayn and Lou sleep tonight?" Harry asked.

     "They don't really sleep, especially not at night. They are tiring there selves helping the police in the investigation. I'm always telling them to let the police do the work, and the house is surrounded by police so there's no need for them to worry but they won't listen... but if they're really worn out they sleep anywhere," Danielle explained.

     "Oh, that reminds me. I have to go see Liam. Excuse me," Harry said and hurriedly exited the room.

     Danielle sighed. She's really tired. She looked around the room like it was missing something. "One Direction is not an ordinary band," she told me. She began walking towards the terrace and I followed her. "They are willing to help anyone, if they have a chance to help every Directioner in the world. They will," she continued.

     I nodded. I didn't know what to say, nothing can comfort her now. Not until Kaitlyn comes back safe and sound. "Where is Niall by the way?" I asked.

     "He came back to Paul to explain some things to him," Danielle said. "Oh, you must be tired. I'll leave so you can rest for awhile. Tell me if there's anything you need. I'll be outside."

    I smiled and watched her leave the room. I took my phone from my pocket and dialed Elisha's number. She must know what's happening right now so that she can make a perfect alibi to our parents in case they ask questions.

     "Hello," Elisha immediately answered.

     "Elisha, how are you?"

     "We're fine. How about you? I'm dying of worry here!"

     "We're good for now. We just arrived from the hospital. We are here at Liam's flat. I believe it's safer here. There are police guarding us 24 seven. And thank you for the cookies you brought yesterday. Darcy loves it."

     "It was nothing. I know Darcy wants it"

     "How's the fashion house by the way?"

      "It's still same, normal costumers."

     "I feel bad that I can't help you now. Things are getting bad as time goes on. Please, don't you ever tell Mom and Dad about it, okay? I want them to stay out of this. They'll be safe."

     "I understand, Merill.  Just please take care of yourselves and don't let harm come to you, okay?"

     "We will. And by the way will you bring me some extra clothes to wear? I'll send you the address."

     "Sure, when? Right now?"

     "Now, if possible. And please bring some extra ones for Selena."

    "Okay, I'll be right there,"

     "Thanks!"

     "Welcome, bye."

     Elisha ended the call.

     I went inside the entertainment room and saw Darcy watching 'Princess and the Pop star' movie while Louis and Zayn sleep soundly beside her. Darcy didn't seem to notice the two lads beside her, she's concentrating on the television too much. I shouldn't disturb her, she'll fall asleep afterwards. I slowly closed the door of the room and went outside to see Selena. When I knocked on their door, Ian opened it.

    "Is Selena in there?" I asked.

     "Selena is with Danielle," Ian said.

     "So, how are you?" I asked again.

     "I'm fine." He doesn't sound like he's fine.

     "No. You're not."

     "Please don't ask if you already know the answer. I can't look at her straight in the eyes like I usually do. I know that she will never forget my mistake! She cannot forgive me."

     "Ian, you're overthinking. Trust me, She doesn't give a damn about it anymore."

     "I know she still loves Reggie."

     "Crazy! I know Reggie. He can easily go with the flow in any jokes. Reggie is a very good man, his very kind and he can pretend to be anybody's boy friend"

     "What do you mean?"

     "You know what, never mind. Come on, Ian! Selena isn't hard to get, yes she is. But...Duh! You know you can do it but you're not trying! You're not being manly!" 

      "Are you sure?"

      "Both of you are my best friends. Both of you share your secrets with me. So, don't question me if I'm sure or not"

      "Merill, help me!" he cried.

     "You don't need my help, Ian," I said before leaving and closing the door's room.

     I headed to the backyard where I saw Liam and Harry talking seriously in a table while sandwiches. I joined them.

    "How is it going?" I asked.

    "Hey, Merill. Have a sit," Liam said, pulling another chair.

     "Thanks, Li," I said, as I sat beside Harry.

     "Where are the others?" Harry asked.

      "Louis and Zayn is with Darcy, they fell asleep in the entertainment room while Selena is with Danielle and Ian's inside the guest room" I told him.

     "Sandwich?" Liam offered.

     I accepted the sandwich "How's it?"

     "We're now expecting a call from the kidnappers. And we did offer an award to anyone who can help us find Kaitlyn," Liam said.

Hey, Big Bro. someone's calling!

      "Liam!"

      The police moved closer to Liam.

      "Mr. Payne, set it into loud speak," one of the police officer said, while some of them were connecting some wires in Liam's  phone.

      Liam pressed the loud speak button.

      "Everybody keep quiet and listen very carefully," the police officer said. "Mr. Payne, answer it."

       "Hello?" Liam answered.

      "LIAM! DON'T GIVE DARCY TO HER! DON'T GIVE DARCY TO HER!" Kaitlyn yelled from the background.

      "Hello, Liam Payne," a woman's voice answered.

     "Who is this? Annika's mom?" Liam asked.

     "Very good, Liam. Well what a great price in exchange of Kaitlyn," she laughed.

     "LIAM! IT'S NUMBER 55! 55! LIAM!" Kaitlyn's yells caught everyone's attention.

     "Please release my sister," Liam pleaded.

     "Uhm... No! Oh yes! I can, in one condition and by the way let Harry and Merill hear this, okay?" she said, wickedly.

     "I'm listening!" I said bravely.

     "Hey, Merill! Long time no talk!" she said teasingly.

     "DON'T TURN RIGHT! LEFT! LIAM! LEFT! 55!" Kaitlyn yelled once again.

    "Kaitlyn, Are you fine? Are you hurt? What did they do to you?" Liam asked, worriedly.

    "Hey! Your brother is talking to you! Heard him? He asked if you're fine," Annika's mom shouted.

      "LIAM! FIRST! FIFTH! EIGHT! NINTH! SEVENTH! SECOND! FIFTY-FIVE!" Kaitlyn just yelled.

      "What are you talking about, Kaitlyn?" Liam asked.

      "Your sister is becoming crazy. Very annoying! Murmuring every night. Not even eating! Just drinking and drinking those dirty waters and see, YELLING!" she complained.

      "REMEMBER THIS LIAM! COPY IT!" Kaitlyn yelled, she's  obviously tired.

     "What do you need?" Harry asked, angrily.

      "Darcy!" she laughed "That little baby girl! Give her to me in exchange of Kaitlyn's life."

      "ONE! TRAP! TRAP! TRAP! FIVE! TRAP! EIGHT! NINE! SEVEN! TRAP! TWO! TRAP! FIFTY FIVE!" that was the last voice of Kaitlyn.

     "You can't take her!" I yelled.

     "Then you can't take Kaitlyn too. Ouch. She lost her voice!" she faked a sobbed.

     "Kaitlyn!" Liam shouted

     "Any last words for your big bro, Kaitlyn?" she said through the phone.

     Kaitlyn's heavy breathing was heard from the phone. She was struggling. "Don't let this woman defeat you. Don't give Darcy to her. She's just crazy."

     "Kaitlyn!" Liam yelled.

     "What a word from Kaitlyn," she said and a sound came out from the phone, I recognize it as a slap.

     "Don't hurt my sister!" Liam said.

     "I already did, many times actually," she told him with full confidence.

     Liam's fist shook, "you'll pay for that."

     "Relax. She's still breathing, very heavy actually..." she laughed. "Alright I'll make you a deal. This is the deal. I'll give you 3 days. If you don't give me Darcy in 3 days. This pretty girl will die!" she said before a tone came out.

      "I copied what Kaitlyn is yelling earlier, it's a direction of the place of her hideout. And the one she was talking about a trap. Tomorrow I will send a professional investigator to check the place which we suspected to be the hideout," the police explained. "Everything will be fine, Mr. Payne. We can assure you that."

     We nodded but Liam was angrily staring at his phone.

    "What happened?" Danielle asked watching Liam run towards the house.

...

cynthnie.x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 303 62
**READ AT YOUR OWN RISK** "It's fucking crazy, because you'd think I'd remember you, I'd remember them, maybe I'd at least remember us! But I don't a...
104K 1.3K 55
I crossed my arms over my chest and watched Harry's eyes dart right onto my breast. I realised my arms had pushed my boobs up higher revealing cleava...
610 26 58
!!!!!UNEDITED AND CRINGY AFF!!!!!! ______________ I take slow, unsure steps towards him and place my hands on his tense forearm and he softens at my...
5.9K 260 50
"Truthfully I could talk about you all day and all night and I'd still have a million more things to say. But too many words become meaningless, so I...