Melanie [h.s] #Wattys2015

By EsteeStyles

She was so pure, so innocent, so innocent. I've never seen anyone like her. She was a good girl yet in her ey... More

Summary
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven Part 1
Eleven Part 2
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nighteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
HELP PLEASE
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five
Forty-Six
Forty-Seven
Forty-Eight
Forty-Nine
Fifty
Fifty-One
Fifty-Two
Fifty-Three
Fifty-Four
Fifty-Five
Fifty-Six
Fifty-Seven
Fifty-Eight
Fifty-Nine
Sixty
Sixty-One
Sixty-Two
Sixty-Three
Sixty-Four
Epilogue
Sequel COMING SOON
SEQUEL OUT NOW

Forty

2.4K 48 10
By EsteeStyles

SONGS OF THE CHAPTER:
Sledgehammer by Fifth Harmony and You & I by One Direction________________________________________________________

Harry's Pov

Today was so much fun, never had so much fun like this today, felt like I havent laughed that much after ages, I wish this day would never stop and we could replay it over and over again.

All thanks to Melanie.

God I love this girl so much.

It was now 2 in the afternoon and we were now having a late lunch after many scary rides like the roller coaster, we were eating pizza together and I was also admiring how cute Melanie was holding her piece of pizza while eating. Whatever she was doing, she looked too cute, best part she wasnt even trying. I never felt bored admiring her in whatever she was doing, as creepy as it sounds I loved it. I love her.

"Don't eat too much or you'll vomit after the next rides!"I told her even if I liked to see how she was enjoying that pizza, I just cared for her and hoped she would be fine during the next rides.

"Don't worry Harry, I'll be fine! You're here so why should I worry!"She said nicely and I smiled widely nodding at her.

"Glad to hear that."I said and then my phone started vibrated in my jean pocket so I took it out and it was a text from Zayn. Zayn? This better be good!

From: Zayn
Hey Harry, first good news, Perrie is back with me safe and sound. But now I wouldnt be able to tell any more news abt the bitch's movements anymore. But my last thing I can tell you now is that thank god you and Melanie aren't at work and I advice not to come today at all. Please, Amber is coming. She ll start coming every now and then so from now on, becareful Harry. Keep Melanie safe too. She's trying to break you two up.

My face became pale out of fear reading the text, Amber was coming? What? How could she? She didn't work in Styles Inc anymore and if she came back to work, she had to attend an interview with me but I wouldnt even let her enter so no chance. What was her fucking plan this time? Why did she want to break Melanie and I up? why wont she let me be happy for once? Happy with the love of my life whom I love too much and who loved le as much and truly unlike Amber.

"Harry?"Melanie called interrupting my thoughts and I looked at her eyes filled with concern.

"Yes love?"I asked her smiling.

"You ok?"She asked me nicely and I saw she finished eating and was taking her pepsi glass in her hands sipping by the straw. Seeing this girl, just one glance I forgot whatever just bothered me just now and focus on the most important thing in my life.

Us.

"Sure love Im ok!"I said smiling and she nodded standing up and she called me to join her.

I wasn't scared of the threat that Amber wanted to break Melanie and I up whatever she was gonna do, nothing was going to work, nothing could between Melanie and I not even Amber. The only thing I was scared of was the thought of Amber hurting Melanie, physically, mentally, morally...whatever way. I knew how twisted and such a bitch she was and I was scared she would do something to Melanie.

"Look at this Melanie, let me do this!"I told her as I stopped where the shootint balloons stand with a big gun. I paid the man and he gave me ten shots to shoot.

"Looks heavy, can you carry it?"Melanie asked me nicely with concern not mocking.

"Don't worry love, this is a piece of cake for me!"I said and started to shoot. I didnt miss anything at, all my ten shots burst out ten balloons. Melanie looked amazed and clapped her hands happily.

"Wow Mr Styles im impressed!"Melanie cooed and hugged wrapping her arms around my waist like a teddybear and I hugged back kissing her forehead.

"Sir would you like something? Pick anything you want?"The man asked nicely and I looked over at Melanie who was now looking envily at a very cute big beige soft teddybear that had a red heart in the middle. It was as cute as her an I loved it so...why not?

"That one!"I pointed to that teddybear and Melanie's brown eyes widen as the teddybear she was looking at was the one I chose..The man handed over to me and as we walked away, it was time to do it.

"Melanie?"I called her and she looked at me adorably.

"For you Mellybear!"I said smiling cheekily as I gave her the teddybear and she gasp taking it and she hugged it snuggling her head on it enjoying how soft it was.

"Really Harry?"She asked me and I chucked and nodded smiling.

"Of course, you like it right?"I asked her and she nodded.

"I looove it, like I love you. Thank you Harry!"Melanie said and I smiled admiring how adorable she was so I took a picture of her holding the teddybear. A doll holding a doll, how cute was that.

"You have no idea how much I love you!"I said and I quickly wrapped my around her waist spinning her around making her squeal and giggle still holding tight to the teddybear.

I have never been this happy for so long, with Melanie, I knew deep inside I will always be happy and it wasnt a blonde bitch named Amber that was gonna ruin my happiness, she ruined me once but she wont ruin me again and I won't let her ruin my Melanie.

Suddenly Melanie's phone started to ring so I put her down so she answered eagerly with a wide smile on her pretty face seeing her phone screen.

"Mommyyyyy how are youuu?"Melanie cooed happily that her mother called. I watched her admiring her talking sweetly to her mother.

Melanie's Pov

Mom called. Mom called. My Mommy called. Yayyyy. Yayyy. OMG this already amazing day was getting even more more more amazing.

"I'm good my baby, how are you managing at home and work?"Mom asked me and I smiled widely as I was so happy to hear her voice, I missed her a lot, I saw Harry who was non stop happily smiling widely at me.

"Fine mom, I really miss you but I didnt burn the house yet if you're wondering."I said giggling which made mom laugh, Harry chuckled too putting his arm around my shoulder.

"Aww baby I miss you! You know what? I got a job as a managing director for the Anderson & Co so I'll be back day after tomorrow and I could take you shopping! After long time!"Mom said and I gasped happily smiling as I was proud of my mother who was finally moving on after dad'd death and she finally got a new job, she could have new priorities and would distract her, which was good for her.

"Wow congrats mom I'm so proud of you. I can't wait to see you mom, soooo much to tell you, a very important thing!"I said as I smiled looking at Harry. Couldnt wait to tell Mom about Harry and I face to face.

"Oooh I hope its nothing bad!"Mom said and I giggled. Far from bad mommy.

"Noooo! Mom it's the best thing that ever happened to me and I want to tell you face to face when you come"I said smiling widely at Harry who mouthed to me "I love you", I mouthed back to him "You too".

"Reallyyyy? Is it a boy? Melanie are you--?"Mom started and I cut her.

"Moooom I said I want to tell you face to face! "I said blushing. Mom laughed.

"Ok ok, hey speaking of boy, how's Mr Styles , he isnt very hard on you right?"Mom asked and hearing her saying Mr Styles made me blush more and I was more excited to tell her that I was dating Mr Styles!

"Mr Styles is fine and absolutely no problem with him at all. Actually he took me to a fair today, he said can have a break."I said smiling widely.

"Oh that's nice! Tell him I said hi!"Mom said.

"Sure, wait why don't you tell him yourself?"I said handing my phone over to Harry that he gladly took and placed it to his ear, but he removed from his ear and put the loudspeaker so I could hear it.

"Hello Mrs D'Souza, congrats on your new job!"Harry said nicely.

"Aww thank you sir, how are you?It was nice of you to take her to a fair, enjoying yourselves?"Mom asked nicely. Harry and I was smiling at each other non stop.

"Yup everything is fine, Melanie is an angel, you cant get bored with her. She's such a sweetheart"He said and I started blushing.

"Aww that's nice.Anyway I wont disturb you guys and I have work to do, so I will see you in two days yeah? You know one thing? My daughter never brought any guy home during school or college or never spoke so nice about anyone like that so I know you mean something to her and its so nice to see her happy at work!"Mom said and Harry continued to smile.

"Aww thank you mam you have the loveliest daughter ever. Yeah see you in two days sure! Bye"Harry said nicely

"Bye mommyyyy I love youuuu!"I said happily and I cut the call.

"I'm so happy mommy is comin back"I said leaning my head on Harry's shoulder as he rested his head on top of mine.

"Enjoying baby?"He asked me and I nodded.

"Yup, you?"I asked and now he looked down at me placing one hand on my neck so I looked up at him smiling.

"With you, everyday is the best day ever and I wouldnt worry about anything, noone will will tear us apart! Not even Amber, whatever she was trying! Won't fucking work, you know why?"He asked me. Harry referring to Amber who wont tear us apart was nice to hear but something told me that he knew something and that scared him. I wanted know but decided not to ask , not ruining the moment.

"Why?"I asked him.

"Because I love you too fucking much, I wont let her hurt you in any way."He said and he kissed me passionately slowly, no rush, no lust, it was pure, slow full of love.

What did I do to deserve such a prince charming in my life?

(A/N: Hiiii everyone how are you? So first of all happy 1derful birthday Nialler, jeez cant believe he's 22! The cute little snowflake is growing nooooo! Hehe so did you like this chapter, Helanie moment! Arent they cute? What do you think Amber will do? Will her plans work? Do you remember in the previous chapters, the man Harry and Melanie met in Vegas airport with a little girl? His name was Mr Anderson! Melanie's mom got a job in the company Anderson & Co, oh oh could it be a link? Hehe more drama too come fasten your seat belts)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 84 22
•Zayn Malik Fanfict• It has been about 10 years since One Direction has started. The boys' career has grown gradually slow. Sadly Zayn and Perrie ha...
12.1K 449 31
“What the hell are you doing?” I spat at Zayn. He just pulled away from her to look at me. “Get your hands away from my sister.” “Harry I’m so so...
37K 720 78
"Do you feel safe with him?" the question seemed silly; in my head I had immediately laughed at it because it was so absurd. How could I not feel saf...
1.6M 55.1K 100
-Sequel to Almost Lover- Harry and Ava One year later and still apart. Neither can seem to move past the love they shared. But could a chance mee...