Stranded

SmexyGoatBuns

*COMPLETED* Adrienne Ezell had a normal life. But one day, everything changed. There was a news report saying... Еще

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten: Jade's P.O.V.
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen: Joe's P.O.V.
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty: Trevor's P.O.V.

Chapter Three

314 6 3
SmexyGoatBuns

*Please look at the picture of Stephen to the side before reading. Thanks!*

Chapter Three: 

"How old are you?!" I screeched.

"I'm...I'm...uh..."

"He's drunk," Matt spoke.

"Well that explains a lot," I said, relieved. We heard a ding. Jade jumped out of Matt's arms, and ran back to the kitchen, I'm guessing.

"Who...who are you?" The drunk English man asked.

"I'm Adrienne, but you can call me Adri,"

"Can I call you Adri?" Matt asked.

"No,"

"Okay, I'll just call you se-"

"Okay! You can call me Adri," I interrupted. He threw me a triumphant smirk, and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm...I..." The drunk spoke again, trying to remember his name.

"I'm Matt," Matt introduced himself.

"Hey baby, can you give me a hug?" The drunk asked me.

"No, let's let you go to sleep, follow me," I hopped off the stage and grabbed his arm.

"Ooh, we gonna get dirty! Wanna join, Mark?" The drunk asked Matt. I let out a loud laugh.

"It's Matt, and I'd prefer being alone," He shot me a smirk.

"Yeah, by yourself, masturbating because you will never, ever, get me to be with you, you pervert," I rolled my eyes and grabbed drunk guy's arm and pulled him away. I found these rooms that were used for "privacy".

I opened a door, and went inside. "Okay, take a nap, and we'll be downstairs if you need anything. Okay?"

"I don't wanna take a nap," He crossed his arms and pouted.

"Too bad," I shoved him, and he fell onto the bed. I saw him starting to close his eyes almost instantly.

"I don't...want to," He pretty much already fell asleep. I grabbed the blanket by the tip, and pulled it over him. Who knows what people have been doing on this bed.

I looked at the dresser. I walked over to it, and opened the first drawer, but closed it as soon as I saw what was in it.

Disgusting.

I opened the last drawer happy to find some sort of paper, and a pencil. I wrote on it:

Hi! Just a reminder, my name is Adri, and I have black hair and blue eyes. Me and two others are downstairs waiting for you to wake up. Don't worry, we have pizza. We'll take care of you. We're the only ones left in the world anyway. The blonde's name is Jade, and the cocky, conceited idiot's name is Mark. Well, see you when you wake up! ~Adri

There.

I silently opened and closed the door, and walked out of the room. I ran downstairs, and found Jade and Matt swapping spit. I laughed out loud as I remembered on the note how I told drunk guy his name was Mark. Oh man, I just realized my brother's name is Mark.

Oh well.

They instantly stopped kissing. Jade looked flushed, and blushed.

Hehe, that rhymes.

Matt had a slightly dazed smirk on his face, but his eyes showed confusion. "What's so funny?" Jade finally found the courage to speak.

"You'll see when the stranger wakes up," I bit my lip to keep from laughing out loud.

"Adri, don't do that," Matt spoke.

"Do what?" I asked, confused.

"Bite your lip," He told me as if it was obvious. I rolled my eyes.

"Well, pizza's ready!" Jade chirped happily.

"Oh, thank the Jade!" I threw my arms up in the air dramatically.

We all walked into the rundown kitchen. It had white walls, black and white checkered tile floor, and steel counters. The only thing that looked healthy was the pizza.

"Jade, your pizza looks so good," I felt my mouth watering at the sight of it.

"Don't judge a book by it's cover," Matt muttered behind me. I rolled my eyes.

"In this case, it's don't judge a pizza by it's cheese," I rolled my eyes again. He let out a throaty chuckle.

I grabbed a pizza right out of the box. I took a big bite out of it. My eyes widened.

This is amazing.

"Oh. My. Gosh." I gasped. My butt started shaking to the tune playing in my head.

I'm gonna pop some tags,

I only got 20 dollars in my pocket,

Before I knew it, I was dancing all around the kitchen, waving the pizza around, and dancing like a fool. Jade and Matt looked at me like I was crazy because they didn't hear any music.

This is why I sit down when I eat good food.

"Uh...Adri? I hope you know there's no music playing..." Jade spoke with a cautious tone, watching my every move.

"This is what happens when I eat good food while standing up," I spoke, and waved the pizza up in the air before hopping to the side.

Matt put the pizza in his mouth cautiously, watching my every move. His expression changed from that look you give hobos that twerk on a wall, to a face of pleasure. I don't know how, but we both started dancing like fools.

We jumped up in the air, and did that man bump thing, and pretended we were man bumping in slow motion. Jade started laughing at our ridiculous dance moves, and I ran out of pizza. I sagged my shoulders.

"I'm going to grab some more, guys," I walked over to the pizza box to find it empty. "AHH!" I screamed, then punched the counter furiously.

"Jade, give me those three pizzas you have left in your hands," I walked over to her, and spoke in a low, but scary voice. She cowered away slightly.

"I-I can't. It's for the drunk dude," She spoke with so much fear. My face softened up.

"I'm sorry! I-I've never been like that about food. Jade, you've got a talent," I backed away from her quickly. She looked relieved.

"Now I know for sure," She breathed.

"Yes, you do Jade," Matt butted in.

"Hey, did you guys notice how every place and everything still works? And every shop is left open. It's like everyone just fled without a care," I thought out loud. Jade's face scrunched up in confusion.

"Yeah, they were supposed to leave everything running for us," Jade looked at me weirdly.

"What? Wait, how did people know we'd be staying here?" I asked.

"Didn't you hear what the news said? They said that our local spaceship didn't have enough room for seven people because they ran out of materials or something, so they had to make it smaller than the other ships around the world. They said to leave everything running and open for the seven people that would be stuck here for however long. But you found out about one to two weeks, so were okay for a while. The day everyone was going to depart, NASA picked a few certain people to stay on Earth waiting. I wasn't selected, but my...they forced me to stay here, and they told them not to take me when they come back. So I ran away, crying. And then I found you, and I didn't care that I didn't like you at the time, I was scared, and needed someone. And apparently, you're my best friend now. You're the only one that's ever cared for me in my life even though we barely know each other, and that you hated me. I guess I should thank you now...so thank you," She smiled with tears in her eyes threatening to fall.

I smiled warmly back. "You're welcome, Jade,"

She ran up to me and hugged me, it took me a few seconds to respond, but I did. She pulled away. "I'm such a girl," She smiled cheekily. "Oh well," I laughed.

"Oh gosh, my head hurts," We spun around to see the drunk British with a hand on his head, and he looked like he just gave birth.

He looked up at me. "Adrienne?" He asked. I nodded and smiled.

"Yeah, what's your name?" I asked. I felt like I just asked a kindergartner that.

"It's Stephen. And no, you cannot call me Steph, that's a girl's name," He spoke in his accent.

"Alright...Steph...en," I smirked. He glared at me for a second before turning to Jade.

"And you are?" He asked.

"I'm Jade! Here's your pizza! I made it, just don't start dancing to no music when you eat it," She held out the pizzas to him. I touched the back of my head to see if I got pizza in it.

"Oh yes I remember," He pondered for a moment. "It smells good, and who are you?" He turned to Matt. Oh buttcrack! Matt witnessed that girl moment we had? I'm shamed into embarrassment. "Oh wait! I know who you are!"

"Oh really?" Matt asked with a smirk.

"Oh yes, you're Mark," He answered. Jade and I burst out laughing. Stephen looked at us with confusion.

"What's so funny?"

"Y-You c-called him M-M-Mark," I said in between laughter.

"Isn't that what you said his name was?" I nodded still laughing. Matt looked annoyed and threw me a glare.

"I'll get you back for that, Adrienne," He narrowed his eyes. Stephen still looked confused.

"What's going on?"

"My name is not Mark. You called me that when you were drunk, and they decided to use it. My name is Matt," He answered, still glaring at me. Stephen stood there staring at him with a blank face for about a minute. Then he burst into a fit of chuckles. Matt crossed his arms. He looked like a two year old who didn't get his ice cream.

"It's not funny," He mumbled.

"I'm sorry for that! I act pretty weird and not myself when I'm drunk. I've been getting drunk a lot lately," He apologized, but his eyes still held that amusement.

"Why?" Jade asked.

"Oh...uh...it's fun," He answered. To the other two, they would think he was telling the truth, but he wasn't. See, I have this special ability to tell when someone's lying. So I'm awesome like that. But I'll figure out why he does later.

"So, could we see you dance again, Adri?" Matt asked me. I didn't even hesitate to nod yes. I love dancing. But what song this time?

"What song this time?" I asked.

"I would like you to dance to Candy Shop," He smirked. My eyes widened.

"Heck no! That is one of the dirtiest songs out there! Here, I'll dance to...Rise Up by Yves Larock,"

"What? What is that-"

"You'll see, come on guys," I ran out, and found the radio. Well the computer connected to speakers. I looked up the song on Youtube, then ran to the stage and got in position.

Stephen was covering his ears, probably because of the headache because his face looked really pained, but was watching me dance, Jade was slightly swaying side to side, and Matt was staring at my every move, and I swear he was drooling. Oh feces. I forgot I only had a bikini on.

As soon at the song ended, Jade started clapping. I looked up and grinned. I loved dancing so much. I hopped off the stage. "You okay Stephen?" I asked.

"My head hurts from that loud song. But you're a great dancer. But might I ask, why are you ladies wearing bikinis?" He asked.

"Oh, uh, we went swimming, so that explains the slightly wet hair, and sort of wet bikini," I answered.

"Oh, I thought you guys did something with Mat-Mark, here," He smirked. I laughed even though it was nasty, but at the fact he called Matt, Mark.

"You guys are never going to call me Matt now," He rolled his eyes.

"Nope," I grinned. Jade was laughing so hard she fell out of her chair. She was shaking her head no, and trying to say stop or something like that.

We heard a door open and close. "Hello? Anyone in here? I heard music and..." The person trailed off, and we looked over to the owner of the voice. As soon as Jade saw him, she squealed so loud, that we thought our eardrums would explode. She hurried and got up, and ran over to the dude, and hugged him. I looked at his face more closely and saw who he was. I smacked my forehead.

Oh baby, baby, baby...oh.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

The Ruthless Mafia | ✔ Lucifer's Minion

Любовные романы

11.5M 297K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
Their Little Princess | ✔️ daisy

Подростковая литература

1.1M 36.8K 70
HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in teenagegirl #1 in overprotective #3 in anxiety Maddie Rossi is only 13, and has known nothing but pain and heartbreak her ent...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
907K 80.9K 38
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...