I'm Still Here (Hiro x Reader)

By RioftheSouthernIsles

"I'll never be what you want me to be." Hiro Hamada has been forced to grow up too soon. At the age of thirt... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four: Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter Four

28K 940 291
By RioftheSouthernIsles

| Hiro's POV |

"Hey, knucklehead," Tadashi greets Hiro as he walks into their bedroom. "Where did you run off to?"

"I just went for a walk," Hiro tells him as he takes off his jacket and shoes. "Is that okay with you? Or should I of asked Aunt Cass to walk with me and hold my hand while I cross the street?"

"Hiro. . ." Tadashi mumbles sadly.

Hiro sighs and buries his face in his hands. "I know. I'm sorry."

Tadashi sits on the edge of Hiro's bed and wraps one arm around him. He gives him a quick side hug and says, "I know that I can probably be a bit too protective sometimes. I just want the best for you."

Hiro drops his hands and nods. "I know. I'll try to understand the next time you follow me to the game store that's down the road," he says with a smirk.

Tadashi laughs. "Thanks. I'm going to get some sleep. I've got to get up early and finish up on my project."

Hiro nods, eyeing the purple shadows that are under his brother's eyes. He's hardly slept over the last few months. Tadashi will get home late, have dinner, study, and then crash sometime in the middle of the night. Hiro is worrying about him, but he's mostly just curious about the project. "So what's this super nerdy project you're working on, huh?"

"I'll show you one day," Tadashi says. He stands up and walks to his side of the room. "Night." He slides the panel that separates the boy's room into two closed. Hiro lays back against his pillows and closes his eyes, thinking about tomorrow's bot fight, and you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91K 2.3K 10
Hiro Hamada is a 14-year-old robotics genius living in the futuristic city of San Fransokyo who spends much of his free time participating in illegal...
27.2K 1K 70
After Hiro and the rest of the gang became superheroes, was their group finally complete? Apparently, it wasn't. Hiro suits up one more team member b...
82.3K 1.4K 16
Hello hello hello!! I'm back with a new story or more like a one shot book! I actually had a couple of requests for a book like this so I hope I can...
90.4K 3.1K 20
Everything was right with the world, you graduated at twelve years old, you were accepted into San Fransokyo's Institute of Technology, you even met...