Highway To Hell (Mad Max Fanf...

By RensLightsaber

This story is about four people who find each other in Gas Town and seem to recognize each other. After the F... More

Chapter 1: Breaking Out
Chapter 2: New Friends
Chapter 3: Intuition
Chapter 4: Late Nights
Chapter 5: Furious Nightmares
Chapter 6: Gaining Trust
Chapter 7: All About Cars
Chapter 9: Adrenaline Rush
Chapter 8: V8
Chapter 10: The Plan
Chapter 11: Furious Fixation
Chapter 12: Leaving
Chapter 13: Open Mind
Chapter 14: Suspicions
Chapter 15: Welcome Back
Chapter 16: Wide Awake
Chapter 17: The Sickness Is Rising
Chapter 18: They Know
Chapter 19: Keep Them Safe
Chapter 20: She's Gone
Chapter 21: Kidnapped
Chapter 22: Broken, Beaten, and Scarred
Chapter 23: Knocked Out
Chapter 24: Sharp Pains
Chapter 25: I'll Be Okay
Chapter 26: Healing
Chapter 27: Scared To Love
Chapter 28: Harsh Memories
Chapter 29: Bad Days
Chapter 30: The Old Days
Chapter 31: Insanely Sane
Chapter 32: Comforting Silence
Chapter 33: Feeling Alright
Chapter 34: A New Bond
Chapter 35: Scared To Take Chances
Chapter 36: Anger and Confusion
Chapter 37: Determination
Chapter 38: You Can't Go
Chapter 39: All The Questions In The World
Chapter 40: Angry Heart
Chapter 41: War Strategy
Chapter 42: New Plans
Chapter 43: Time To Go
Chapter 44: Sickening Thoughts
Chapter 45: Gather The Army
Chapter 46: The Devils Lair
Chapter 47: Beginning of War
Chapter 48: The Other Side
Chapter 49: We Start Tomorrow
Chapter 50: Forgive Yourself
Chapter 51: Just As It Begins, It Ends
Chapter 52: Down You Go
Chapter 53: Accepting Feelings
Chapter 54: Relax
Chapter 55: You're Mine
Chapter 56: Happiness
Chapter 57: Don't Blame Yourself
Chapter 58: Bad Vibes
Chapter 59: Worried
Chapter 60: Goodmorning, Love
Chapter 62: A Forgotten Part of Me
Chapter 63: I Don't Understand You
Chapter 64: Letting Her In
Chapter 65: Bad Dreams
Chapter 66: Physiological Snap
Chapter 67: Finding Out
Chapter 68: Questioning
Chapter 69: I've Done Horrible Things
Chapter 70: Torn Apart
Chapter 71: She Left Me
Chapter 72: What Just Happened?
Chapter 73: We Have a Visitor
Chapter 74: I'm Comming Back
Chapter 75: Off Day
Chapter 76: Say Something
Chapter 77: I'm Sorry
Chapter 78: I Missed Her
Chapter 79: A Beautiful Dream
Chapter 80: Everythings Better
Chapter 81: Interesting Raid
Chapter 82: Interesting Day
Chapter 83: All Together Again
Chapter 84: We Have a Dog
Chapter 85: What Do You Mean?
Chapter 86: Complete Confusion
Chapter 87: I Can't Believe It
Chapter 88: Siblings
Chapter 89: Major Confusion
Chapter 90: When We Were Young
Chapter 91: Old and Forgotten Memories
Chapter 92: Stick With Family
Chapter 93: I Want To Go Home
Chapter 94: I Need My Friend Back
Chapter 95: Everyone's Angry
Chapter 96: I Can't Lose You
Chapter 97: I Need You, But I Don't
Chapter 98: I Messed Everything Up
Chapter 99: It's Not Your Fault
Chapter 100: You're My Sanity
Chapter 101: War

Chapter 61: Cars and Love

135 5 0
By RensLightsaber

He kissed my head, walking away assuming he was going to help repairing the war rigs; I watched him leave. When I turned around I could see Furiosa smirking at me. "Good job" she laughed "didn't think anyone could make Max do shit like that" I laughed with her, gripping my wound as discreetly as I could. Jeet made his way over to us, sitting next to Furiosa and examining me.

"Feeling better?" He asked, digging into his food hungrily, Furiosa's head leaned on her hands, her bowl was done, but she like to keep us company. I nodded, and Jeet gave me a closed mouth smile, his mouth full of food. "Soooooooo" his voice was mischievous now, "when're you and Max gonna have a baby?" Furiosa began to laugh hard and I just stared at Jeet, I wasn't even thinking about thinking of having a baby, I mean there was so much more to him that o didn't know yet, but I laughed, knowing Jeet was just creating humor.

"Yeah? When you gonna get a girlfriend" his laughter stopped, and he threw a little bread roll at me. Wrapping his arm around Furiosa.

"I got a girl" he laughed jokingly, she elbowed him playfully.

"Ah, don't let Ariadne hear you" she laughed.

"I'll kick your ass Jeet" Ariadne slid in the chair next to me, flashing a smile at Furiosa.

"You wouldn't hurt me, blondie" he chuckled, "you love me to much, I make you laugh" Jeet's smile faded, he screamed, his headaches were getting worse and worse. I watched him grab one of the metal pieces he had pierced in his body and he turned them over and over again, inflicting pain on himself sometimes helped subdue the pain of his headache, and I could only imagine how bad they must be for him to do that.

I grabbed Furiosa's bowl and mine, I was going to head off to find Max. She thanked me, and the three of them continued talking and laughing.

I made my way down to the garage, the car was there, but no Max, he was probably helping with the war rigs. I looked at the car, she was damaged badly. I tied my hair up, grabbed the tool box and began to repair it by myself, maybe I could surprise Max.

An hour passed, maybe two and I could feel myself sweating, my hands were black and the car still had some work to be done. "Ah, we fucked you up bad" I whispered to myself. I got burned a couple times on my hands, but I was used to it now.

Max walked in, freezing in his tracks when he saw me hovering over the hood of his car, focused on what I was doing. Max walked over slowly, his eyes were all over me, I couldn't tell what he was thinking.

"She looks good" was all he could say, his eyes now on the car then back to me. I looked up at him, his hands were as black as mine, and there were oil stains on his face, but regardless he was beautiful... We stared at each other for a second, and I wanted nothing more in that moment than for him to kiss me. Max cleared his throat, turning away and grabbing some tools, working in the parts I hadn't got to yet. I sighed, but I wasn't angry, I was used to it now.

"I fixed up the engine first, that was my priority" I said, wiping my hands on a corn to remove some of the oil. "Also played around with your fuel injection, she'll go a bit faster. Max reached up for something on a shelf, his shirt riding up and I could see his back, there were tattoos all over it. "What's that?" I said running my finger along one of them. He turned around, eyes wide, like he didn't expect me to touch him on his skin.

"When the war boys captured me... They uh they did that to me" I could tell he didn't really like to think about it.

"Ah, Scrotus did the same to me" I turned my back to him, lifted up my shirt revealing the tattoos, it was his symbol of owning me. When I turned to face max he was giving me a hard look.

"Are you hurting?" He asked sternly, pointing to the bandaged wound. I shook my head, not wanting to trouble him, I knew it was just healing. "Are you lying to me?" I shook my head, and he nodded, pulling me into him and kissing my temple. I placed my head in the crook of his neck and for a moment we just stood there, saying nothing to each other.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

747 18 7
Over the hours, strange whispers have echoed through the Wasteland. It is said that the three Leaders have just died on the Fury Road, even Immortan...
178K 5K 31
COMPLETED #24 in Action [September 11, 2015] One woman's story of survival in the Wasteland that was once known as Earth. From Immortan Joe's prized...
22.6K 413 11
(book three) all peter & y/n want to do is graduate college & get to work in the real world without any distractions. they just want to hang out with...
23K 1.9K 51
[Wattpad Editors' Choice] In a dystopian future, Beth is to marry a man she has just met. And Leo seeks revenge for his wife's murder. They start off...