I'll Be Your Bat-woman (compl...

By stydiaHAShappened

Lydia Martin has had the biggest crush on lacrosse captain, caramel eyed, Stiles Stilinski ever since the thi... More

•1. You look...
2. Social Status
3. Bowling is... Fun?
4. Bowling is... Fun? Pt.2
5. The Vow
6. Like in Pretty Woman?
7. X= the square root of blackmail
8. Halo loving ass
9. Call me Alice, I think I'm falling
10. Horror movie 101
11. I'm completly obsessed
12. I'm like hey, whats up, hell-no.
13. Rain and whispers
15. Suck it up Buttercup.
16. One of those scars is for me
17. Is this okay?
18. Sack mask
19. Hella jealous
20. Lacrosse week... Long long lacrosse week.
21. Stop Singing
22. What's your biggest fear?
23. Kisses and kissing and even more kiss things
24. No big deal... Just a knife through my heart
25. He was the mistake
26. Hey Lydia Martin (FINAL CHAPTER)
NEW STYDIA BOOK!

14. Not so easily forgiven

11.8K 381 59
By stydiaHAShappened

Stiles POV:
"Stiles."
"Mhm."
"Stiles..."
"Yeah that's fine baby."
"Oh jeez. STILES."
My eyes snap open and I immediately sit up, glancing in the direction of my waker. I rub my eyes.

"Mornin Dad." I say through a yawn.
"Can I speak to you, in the hallway?" His voice is harsh and I slip out of the covers, walking behind him into the hall. I glance back at my room and my eyes go wide when I notice a mop of strawberry blonde on my bed before my dad closes the door. This was not going to be good.

"Why is Lydia Martin in your bed?" He whispers as I run a hand through my hair.
"Her parents have been divorced for 7 months and they just now told her yesterday. She needed somewhere to stay the night."
"And I would gladly let her stay the night because that is a lot to take in but as you know, we have a fully functional guest bedroom."

I wince, knowing my next excuse wouldn't be good enough. "She couldn't sleep?"
Dad throws his hands up in the air, turning away for a moment before facing me again.
"I want you to answer this question with complete honesty, as much as I don't want to hear it." He closes his eyes, rubbing his temples and I knew what was coming next. "Are you having... Sex?" He asks and I wince. How do I answer this...

"W-well... Not with her?" I point towards my door, referring to Lydia. Dad sighs.
"We aren't even dating... Lydia and I." I change the subject.
"But you want to be?" He asks.
I shrug."yes... No... I don't really know. I think I like her but I'm not really sure... I've never liked anyone like her before. It's confusing."

My dad smiles slightly and pats me on the back. "I'm going to go to work." I throw him a thumbs up and watch him descend the stairs. After hearing the front door close I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in. That was probably the most awkward moment of my life...

"Stiles?" I turn away from the stairs and towards my bedroom door, trying my hardest not to let my jaw drop. Lydia was leaning against the slightly open door, all of her hair tossed to one side of her head. She was still dressed in my Kiss
t-shirt,the hem stopping barely below her ass, showing off her thin legs. I swallow dryly.

"Morning." I grin and she wipes a hand over her eyes.
"What time is it?" Her voice is groggy and I can tell she's just woken up.
"Around seven... Want some breakfast?" I ask. She nods and we both make our way down stairs.
I sigh, opening up the fridge and searching it's contents while she sits in one of the bar stools at the kitchen island.

"Do have orange juice?" She asks.
"Yeah, sunny-D okay?"
"Sunny-D is the best." I chuckle and pour her a glass.
"So why are you up at seven?" She asks, taking a swig of her juice.
"Oh ya know... My dad was just asking if we had sex." I shrug and she starts choking on her drink.
"He what?" Her voice is raspy. I grab a box of pancake mix from the pantry, shrugging again as if it was a regular everyday question.

"You can't blame him! He walks in my room and there's a girl in my bed, I think it's an appropriate question."
"Well what did you tell him?"
I grab a bowl and mixing spoon, staring at her in disbelief.
"What did I tell him?" She nods. "We didn't even-" I turn my attention back to making pancakes, not bothering to finish my sentence.

What'd she think I told him? Hey dad! I'm having hot sex in my room late at night when I can sneak her in?
"You're not forgiven, by the way." She says, taking another sip from her juice.
"Forgiven?" I ask.
"Yeah. You know when you reminded me of the summer by ignoring me for the past week. A-not-okay. I don't care if you take me home or if to call Allison... I'm going after you make me an apology breakfast and never talk to me again."

I scoff and stop making pancakes. "Go home? Go home?! Back to your parents who hid their divorce from you for almost a year? I don't think so! I don't care if you stay here or if you stay with Allison, you're not going home."
Lydia stands from the chair. "Thanks for the advice mother." She snaps and I purse my lips to keep from screaming at her. "Before I fell asleep last night... I could've sworn I heard you say you liked me. But then I reminded myself that I've had that dream before." She says almost silently.

A chill runs through my body... It wasn't a dream... I had told her I liked her even though I knew she was sleeping. Well, thought she was sleeping. I got a pan out from under the sink and put it on the oven top. Lydia sits back down, grabbing my attention.

"I'm sorry." I mumble. "I'm so sorry." I run my hands over my face and up into my hair. "Oh my god I'm a jackass!" I half shout.
"Damn straight you are." Lydia says, twisting a piece of hair between her fingers. The pan on the stove heats up and I start to make the pancakes.
After finishing of the bowl of batter, Lydia speaks.

"Okay, you are forgiven but not quite yet. You need to earn your forgiveness.It's not going to some easily though but first, I'd like to apologize for yelling at you on Friday."
I sit down next to her, placing a fork and a plate on the space in front of her.
"You're fine, I deserved it." I wave it off, setting the large platter of pancakes between us.

We both grab a couple and put them on our individual plates, Lydia snatching the syrup before I can and completely drowning her pancakes in the sticky substance. She was still only wearing my shirt and every now and then I'd glance at her thighs. I'd catch her stealing quick looks at my abs or chest and I smiled slightly.

"You okay?" I ask after a moment, still concerned about her.
She shrugged, finishing her third pancake and grabbing a fourth. "Yeah... Just upset that they didn't tell me sooner but I kind of already saw it coming."
I nodded. "Fights?"
"Yeah." Her voice was silent. She finished off the rest of her pancake, putting her plate and fork in the sink before returning to the chair beside me.

I quietly finish and put everything away, cleaning up our mess and sitting back down on my chair. My fingers start to tap against the counter top and one again I find myself glancing at her bare legs.
"D-don't you want some pants?" I ask silently scolding myself for stuttering.
Lydia glances at me before staring down at where the t-shirt ends on her skin.

"Nah, I'm good." She smiles slyly and I stare straight ahead into the kitchen.
Well this was awkward.
The girl who'd had a crush on me since the third grade now hated me and I now had a crush on her. What do I do? I sneak a peak at her as she examines her nails.
As if reading my mind, she speaks. "This is the part where you take me home..."

My eyes lock with hers.
"You're sure?" I ask, my voice barely above a whisper. I didn't want her to have to go back home, she'd been hurt. Before she can answer her phone sounds from somewhere in the living room.
"A thousand miles seems pretty far, but they've got planes, and trains, and cars! I'd walk to you if I had no other way."  Her phone sings and I chuckle as she stumbles out of her chair.

She climbs over the back of the couch, my shirt slipping up a little to reveal bright pink lace underwear and I can feel myself start to blush. She answers the cellphone in a bright voice and I can hear Allison's loud mouth on the other end.

"WHERE WERE YOU!!!! STILES TOLD US HE FOUND YOU LAST NIGHT BUT WE WERE SUPER FREAKING WORRIED ABOUT YOU I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU DO THAT TO ME AGAIN YOU'RE GROUNDED!" Allison yells and Lydia giggles.
"I'm soooo sorry! But I'm fine now, I promise..."

I can practically hear Allison rolling her eyes before she speaks again. "Where the hell are you?"
Lydia glances at me. "Stiles' house." Allison pauses and Lydia looks back at me as I watch her start to pace the room. Allison starts to speak in a quieter voice so I can't hear what she says anymore but I could only imagine based on Lydia's responses.

"Well-" Allison would cut her off and Lydia rolled her eyes, stretching backwards to reveal her lace underwear again. I lick my lips but shake the dirty thought from my head. Don't freaking do that, Stiles.
"I was sitting in the rain...... yeah I guess...... ALLISON DONT EVEN THINK LIKE THAT OF COURSE WE DIDN'T!" Lydia shrieks and I raise my brows at her.

She stops pacing at the look from my face, her cheeks going flush.
"Uh... Allison wants to know if her and Scott can come over." Lydia squeaks and shrug.
"Sure." I grin and she turns back around.
"He said yes...... can you bring me some clothes? ...... I'll tell you later now stop thinking like that!" Lydia tries to keep her voice low but of course I heard it.

She ends the call, placing her phone back on the coffee table and folding her hands together in front of her body. Once again, my eyes were found glued to her long legs and I swallowed dryly.
"They'll be here in a few." She smiles awkwardly and I stand, nodding.

She looks around the living room a bit before speaking again. "Would you mind if I used your shower?"
"Uh, no. Yeah come on I'll show you." I head upstairs towards my bathroom and she follows.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Authors note:
So I've already written like the second to last chapter and I've also written the last paragraph of the last chapter AND I FREAKING CRIED CAUSE STUDIA NEEDS TO FREAKING HAPPEN ALREADY!!!!!
Btw, do y'all want to see anything specific happen in the story, like any ideas/request thingies??? Cause I have ideas I just need a good chapter of a Stiles sucking up to Lydia soooo comment ideas please...
I still haven't figured out a way to involve Derek either and I really want to include him because he's "Derek Freaking Hale" (if we're quoting Stiles😉) so if you have any idea how I can include him you can comment that too!!!!
QUICK SHOUTOUT TO ALL MY READERS AND COMMENTERS AND VOTERS AND OTHER PERSONS I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!
Comment, read, enjoy!
-Chloe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 222 13
For me you can't do a Teen Wolf Movie about the Nogitsune and Allison's return without Stiles being present, so here is my version of how this should...
59.4K 1.3K 41
Allison Argent was the new girl in school. She was a bit of a geek, quiet and only had one friend, Lydia Martin. She had always been shy, not the bes...
6.1K 69 15
Every chapter is a different story full of love and a little sin so it's a little mature. These are all gonna be about Stydia; Stiles and Lydia from...
153K 4.4K 25
Stiles, Allison, Scott, and Lydia have been the four musketeers since the third grade. Though recently Scott confessed that he likes Allison, the cou...