I Hate Dads, But I Am One|Pet...

By xfalloutgirlsx

Peterick,{Obvi} Trohley, Phan, Ferard, Others I can't remember, And Patrick is pregnant Kay:) More

A/N
The After Party
After The Party.
The Impossible Is Now Possible
Breaking The News
i dont know what to name this
Probleemmss
2 Months Later.
Oh No
Take A Break From Life (Aka Music)
Thnks Fr Th Ptrck
1K READS OH GOD
Fancy Dinner :)
inspiring chapter name
All Signs Point To Lauderdale
thinking about leaving
NOPE JIM
leaving for good.
America's Surgeons

Of All The Liars In The World

410 23 3
By xfalloutgirlsx

Patrick's POV

~~~

Oh my actual God. I'm getting married to the Pete Wentz. I think we need to tell a few more people, if we went them attending our wedding. I sit next to Pete on the couch, holding his hand.

"Pete...can we tell our parents?" He's still looking at the TV, but I hear his breath hitch. Soon enough, he nods and grabs his phone. I really wish we could tell them in person, I suppose we could wait, but now is the time we are confident and now is the time we are telling them.

"Hello? Mom? Yeah...uh, Pat and I have something to tell you." He puts it on speaker so I can hear the reaction as well. If I could be honest, I'm quite scared. Not for Pete's mom, his dad. 

You see, when Pete was emo as ever, he dad wasn't really supporting him. His mom, on the other hand, said she would stick by him no matter what.

"Alright Deary, I have your father. What is it that you want to tell us?" I cups his mouth and nods for me to start talking. He looks on the verge of tears, so I go ahead.

"We are...getting married!" I smile weakly, seeing the surprised faces. "And...uh....we're having a baby." Here it comes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

497K 7.6K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
174K 5K 67
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
425K 10.8K 60
Lady Florence Huntingdon, daughter of the well-known and more importantly, well-respected Earl and Countess Huntingdon is stepping into the 1813 marr...
256K 16.6K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...