Adopted by Jim and Tanya (A J...

By emilybuck01

After years of being moved from one foster home to another, and being told she 'isn't the right child' for ma... More

Chapter 1 ~ Holly POV
Chapter 2 ~ Holly POV
Chapter 3 ~ Holly POV
Chapter 4 ~ Holly POV
Chapter 5 - Tanya POV
Authors note
Chapter 7-Jim POV
Chapter 8- Jim POV
Chapter 9- Tanya POV
Chapter 10- Holly POV

Chapter 6 - Jim POV

280 8 1
By emilybuck01

Ugh. Two words. Tube Journeys. I'm crammed inside this sweaty little carriage with hardly enough room to breath let alone move and all I want is to get to my stop and home.

As I glance up at the map I see I have three more stops and then I can get out of this sweat box and home to see my girls.

Suddenly a bright white light blinds my vision and I am flung back against the wall of the tube my body plummeting into the metal sending a shock wave of pain through my body.

The tunnel is a sea of black drowning it's victims in never ending darkness. The immense heat has singed my skin and my burns are bad. I feel a stab of pain in my right leg and gingerly go to touch it immediately regretting it as the pain intensifies. I remember I have my phone on me and get it out of my pocket and turn on the torch. As I see my wound for the first time my stomach churns. I feel sick. A large shard of glass is stuck out from my leg with a pool of scarlet blood surrounding it.
It is agonising.

But not as agonising as the blood chilling screams of panic and agony. I can only see black through the velvet darkness of the tunnel and the intoxicating smoke which seems to have sucked the oxygen out from the tunnel.

Do I dare turn my torch to the rest of the tunnel. What will I see? Devastation? Dying? Dead?

Okay so this is quite a short chapter but I just really wanted to upload something as I have so much homework and I haven't really had a lot of time to write. I really hope u like this chapter.

Stay cool, Emily xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.3K 1.7K 33
𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡, Victoria Perez goes to the love island villa to find love.
383K 12.2K 88
"I have a secret, a well-kept secret for the last almost seven years. The real reason why I went into hiding." After years in a complicated relatio...
191K 8.6K 107
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
796K 29.5K 97
𝐀 π’πŒπ€π‹π‹ 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? βͺ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ Β© π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄π™·πš‡πšπ™Άπšπ™΄π™΄πš…π™΄πš‚...