Chapter 6 - Jim POV

Ugh. Two words. Tube Journeys. I'm crammed inside this sweaty little carriage with hardly enough room to breath let alone move and all I want is to get to my stop and home.

As I glance up at the map I see I have three more stops and then I can get out of this sweat box and home to see my girls.

Suddenly a bright white light blinds my vision and I am flung back against the wall of the tube my body plummeting into the metal sending a shock wave of pain through my body.

The tunnel is a sea of black drowning it's victims in never ending darkness. The immense heat has singed my skin and my burns are bad. I feel a stab of pain in my right leg and gingerly go to touch it immediately regretting it as the pain intensifies. I remember I have my phone on me and get it out of my pocket and turn on the torch. As I see my wound for the first time my stomach churns. I feel sick. A large shard of glass is stuck out from my leg with a pool of scarlet blood surrounding it.
It is agonising.

But not as agonising as the blood chilling screams of panic and agony. I can only see black through the velvet darkness of the tunnel and the intoxicating smoke which seems to have sucked the oxygen out from the tunnel.

Do I dare turn my torch to the rest of the tunnel. What will I see? Devastation? Dying? Dead?

Okay so this is quite a short chapter but I just really wanted to upload something as I have so much homework and I haven't really had a lot of time to write. I really hope u like this chapter.

Stay cool, Emily xxx

Adopted by Jim and Tanya (A Janya fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें