Chapter 3 ~ Holly POV

A week later my belongings are packed and I'm sat on my suitcase ready to go. As I stare expectantly at the clock, suddenly a wave of anxiety washes over me. I dig my nails into the palms of my hands, I have found this to help, and try to calm down. But they're late.

What if they've changed their mind Holly, it's just some sick joke, as if anyone would adopt you anyway.

Ugh that voice. I decide to go say bye to the little kids, and I can't believe I'm saying it it, but I'm really going to miss those guys.

As the doorbell rings and Joanne goes to answer, the last person to say bye to is Megan. Megan my best friend and partner in crime. My shoulder to cry on and my fellow fan girl. Now I have to say bye. Suddenly the realisation hits me and I try to keep down the inevitable tears.

"I guess this is it" I say

"Yep, I'm gonna miss you sooo much Holl, don't forget about this place"

"I could never forget megs, I grew up here, I love you so much okay, Skype everyday!!"

"Yes" Megan agrees "I love you moreee"

We hug and I step into the car waving bye to Megan and ready to begin the next stage of my life...

••••••••••••••••••••••••••

As I enter Jim and Tanya's home (wait now it was my home) immediately I am welcomed with an excited puppy.

"Marthaaa" I exclaim "aww she's such a little cutie"

"I see you've had a warm welcome then" Jim chuckles

Tanya then leads me up to my room- I can't even believe it is mine. It is a large room with light cream walls and a double bed against the far wall with fairy lights above it. On the left wall there is a door leading into my very own en-suite!! I also have a wardrobe and dressing table.

"Oh my gosh" I say "I love it so much, Thank yoouuu"

"Obviously we can add some character to it" Tanya says "I suppose you'll want some colour"

"Yes is suppose so" I say

"I'll leave you to unpack, and then we'll make some dinner, is macaroni cheese okay??"

"My favourite!!" I say

As I unpack my clothes into the wardrobe and my hairbrush hair bands and makeup into the dressing table I find all of the new Tanya burr cosmetics inside one of the draws!!

I come downstairs and thank Tanya for all the makeup.

"I was hoping you would test them out for me before the launch on Friday" she says.

"I'm sure they'll all be great" I say

We sit down at the table and dig in to the delicious macaroni cheese. Then we go into the living room and watch a movie. I choose lion king as it's my favourite Disney movie everrr!!

Then I say goodnight to Jim, Tanya and Martha.

As I get into bed i am overwhelmed with happiness, my life seems perfect.

Another chapter finished yayyyy can't wait for the drama though tbh. Hope you enjoyed this chapter!!
Stay cool, Emily xx