Chapter 4 ~ Holly POV

"I'm sorry Holly it's just not working out" Jim says

"Yes I'm afraid your going to have to go back to the care home" Tanya agrees

"No, please" I beg "just let me stay I can't go back there!"

"Holly there is nothing you can say to change ours minds, Joanne is already on her way"

The tears start to trickle down, slowly at first and then I am hysterical, sobbing and begging them to let my stay but I know it is too late...

                •••••••••••••••••••••••

"Holly oh my gosh what's wrong" I hear Jim say, as he walks over to me and pulls me into a hug.

As I open my eyes I am aware of my damp, tear stained face.

"Sorry I just...I had a...um...nightmare" I admit, suddenly embarrassed "sorry, did I wake you?"

"Well.... Yes but I don't really mind Holly, as long as you're okay, you should try and get some more sleep"

"Okay thanks Jim" I say

He gets up to leave the room

"Hey Jim??" I venture "Love you"

"Love you too"

                ••••••••••••••••••••

"Morning sleepy head" Tanya says

"Haha" I say "Megan used to say that"

"Well I like this Megan already, maybe she can come round for a sleepover some time" she suggests

"Yes I'd love that"

I have two slices of toast with Nutella for breakfast.

"Tanya?" I say "What are we doing today??"

"We're going shopping!!! So today we are getting decorations and things for your room and bathroom and next weekend we'll go for clothes"

"Yayy" I say "I'll go and get ready then"

I run upstairs, shower, clean my teeth, dry my hair and choose an outfit. I go for black ripped skinny jeans, a black t-shirt that says 'nothing to wear' and a checked shirt over the top that I leave unbuttoned.

Then I do my makeup using eyeshadow from Tanya's Hollywood pallet and her champagne toast lipgloss. Then I decide to Skype Megan for half an hour before heading downstairs to go shopping.

I choose a floral wallpaper with a pastel colour scheme for one of my walls with matching cushions for my bed. I then choose a large mirror with a white frame for my dressing table and some more fairy lights to go around them. I also get a Yankee candle in sugared apple and some pastel photo frames as well as a canvas with a quote on it saying 'There are so many reasons to be happy, smile while you still have teeth'

For my bathroom I choose a blue bathmat with blue towels and shampoo, conditioner etc as well as skin care.

"Oh my gosh, thank you so much for everything" I gush

"No problem" replies Tanya "Now how about a Starbucks"
In Starbucks we queue up and I decide on a hot chocolate with marshmallows whilst Tanya has a skinny Latte. As we look for a table suddenly I trip over and my hot chocolate goes flying, the steaming hot liquid drenching a man in a suit.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry, can I help in anyway, I'm really sorry" I ramble. I look around to see the entire Starbucks staring at us and my cheeks flood pink.

"Ouch, that's burnt me" complains the man "This is classed as assault young lady, you're lucky I'm not calling the police!"

"I'm very sorry about that sir, but it was an accident and Holly apologised" Tanya defends.

"Can we just get out of here??" I whisper to Tanya

"Yeah, let's go"

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Back at home we put on legally blonde as Jim isn't home yet from his meeting so we get to watch a chick flick. Midway through the doorbell rings.

"That'll be Jim" I say "I'll go"

As I open the door expecting to see Jim I am met with a man in a police uniform.

Oh no the Starbucks incident, am I gonna go to jail??

"No please don't arrest me!!" I beg "It was an accident!"

"Ma'am, can I speak to Miss Burr?"

"Um...yes of course"

I run back into the living room and explain to Tanya.

"There's a police man at the door, I think the man at Starbucks decided to call the police, please don't let me go to jail Tanya, I-"

She cuts me off "Holly calm down, let's go and see what he wants"

I walk back over to the police man clutching Tanya's hand as she squeezes it reassuringly...

Ooh the tension!! Hooray for cliffhangers!! Anyway I hope you enjoyed this chapter, don't forget to comment or vote, that would mean the world to me!!

Stay cool, Emily xx