New York State of Mind (A Ryd...

By RyleyBridges

*THIRD BOOK IN THE SUPERMAN SERIES* Ryley Bridges, Ryder Lynn, Marley Rose and Jake Puckerman have finally le... More

New York State of Mind (A Ryder Lynn Love Story)
Chapter 1 ~ Your Song
Chapter 2 ~ You Are The Music In Me
Chapter 3 ~ Wonderwall
Chapter 4 ~ Walk This Way
Chapter 5 ~ Skyscraper
Chapter 6 ~ Who Says
Chapter 7 ~ You're The One That I Want
Chapter 8 ~ Silver Lining (Crazy Bout You)
Chapter 9 ~ Lego House
Chapter 10 ~ Torn (Girls Day)
Chapter 11 ~ Fix You
Chapter 12 ~ Trapped
Chapter 13 ~ All I Want For Christmas Is You
Chapter 14 ~ Silent Night
Chapter 15 ~ Try
Chapter 16 ~ Who You Are
Chapter 17 ~ Beautiful
Chapter 18 ~ One Hand, One Heart
Chapter 19 ~ Somewhere
Chapter 20 ~ Return of The Graduates (BEST SONG EVERRR)
Chapter 21 ~ Anything Could Happen
Chapter 22 ~ Lights
Chapter 23 ~ Worldwide
Chapter 24 ~ Royals
Chapter 25 ~ Back to New York
Chapter 27 ~ Guys Day
Chapter 28 ~ LA
Chapter 29 ~ Read All About It (The Newlyweds)
Chapter 30 ~ The End

Chapter 26 ~ Romance

568 9 4
By RyleyBridges

This will be all cutesy and fluffy since I'M LIKE THE MASTER OF FLUFF!

Enjoy!

------------------------------------

Ryley and Ryder became closer after the whole London incident.

Now Ryder sat on their bed, waiting for Ryley to get something out of a hiding place for him. Ryley enters holding a big bag. Ryder gives her a confused look.

"What are in the bags, Rye?" Ryder asks.

"Onesies." Ryley says.

"What?" Ryder asks, thinking he misheard her.

"You heard me right. I got you a onesie." Ryley says and takes out a onesie from her bag. It's just like the one Niall Horan wore back in One Direction's X Factor UK days.

"That's actually pretty cool." Ryder says.

"Put it on now, Mister." Ryley says and passes it to him.

Ryder puts it on over his boxers and singlet. He does it up then smiles at Ryley, "How do I look, babe?"

"Awesome. Now I'm just going to put my awesome unicorn one on." Ryley says. She takes her unicorn one out of her drawers, takes off her jeans to put some pyjama shorts on then she puts the onesie on.

"Let's go watch a movie or something in our onesies." Ryley says and drags Ryder out into the living room. Marley and Jake are there already. Marley's wearing her Pikachu onesie while Jake is wearing a Batman onesie just like the one Macklemore wore in the Thrift Shop music video.

"Nice onesie, man." Jake says to Ryder.

"Thanks. You're ones pretty cool too." Ryder says.

"Come join us. We're about to watch The Hunger Games." Marley says.

Ryder and Ryley cuddle up in the arm chair while Jake and Marley take the couch.

------------------------------------------------

"Aishiteru." Ryley says at random to Ryder while they're getting ready for bed.

"What?" Ryder asks.

"Aishiteru. It's a Japanese word." Ryley says.

"What does it mean?" Ryder asks, taking his shirt off and his jeans off so he's just wearing boxers.

"It means 'I love you'." Ryley says with a smirk as she puts on Ryder's striped jersey (A/N: If you are wondering what jersey I'm talking about, it's going to be over there. It's probably my fave Ryder jersey---->).

"That's pretty cool." Ryder says.

"The Japanese are pretty cool." Ryley says.

"Well they invented sushi so they're awesome." Ryder says with a smirk

--------------------------------------------

Ryder sits in their bedroom in the morning.

He hears the water running of the shower of their bathroom. Ryley's in the shower and Jake and Marley have gone out for the day.

He reaches into his pocket and pulls out a little velvet box. He flicks the lid open to reveal a gold ring with a single silver jewel in the middle. He studies it, smiling to himself. He thinks of ways of how he's going to present it to Ryley then he hears the shower water stop and he closes the box, stuffing it into his pocket.

Ryley exits the bathroom a minutes later, drying her hair off with a towel and just wearing her bra and underwear.

"So it's a Sunday and we have the house to ourselves while Jake and Marley shop and do whatever else they're doing. What do you want to do babe?" Ryder asks with a half smirk.

"Just hang around the house. Maybe watch a movie, play some video games on the Xbox and maybe just make out." Ryley says, smiling at her last comment. She opens up her draws and takes out a plain white singlet, putting it on then grabbing one of Ryder's hoodies; a blue, black, grey and white striped hoodie. She then just puts on some pyjama shorts.

"So let's start that day of yours. What movie do you watch?" Ryder asks.

"How about we watch Season 1 of The Vampire Diaries?" Ryley asks with a smile.

"No. What about we watch Life As We Know It?" Ryder asks.

"Oh man, I love that movie. Let's watch it." Ryley says, skipping out of the bedroom to go get the DVD and put it on. Ryder smiles at her cuteness and takes out the ring box from his pocket and looks at it. Maybe later he'll have to ask her but for now he'll just enjoy their movie.

He puts the box back in his pocket and goes into the living room.

-------------------------------------------

As the movie drew to a close, Ryley was cuddling in closer to Ryder. He could feel a dampness on his shirt.

"What's wrong, babe?" Ryder asks.

"It's just that Holly went all the way to the airport to find Messer and he's not there then she goes back to the house, and he's there. Now, they've been together for a year and it's just so beautiful." Ryley says, wiping some stray tears falling down her cheeks.

Ryder chuckles lightly. The credits start to roll.

"That was a good movie." Ryley says, taking her head off his chest.

"What do you want to do now?" Ryder asks.

"We should play some Dance Central?" Ryley asks.

"No way. I could break something." Ryder says.

"But you're a good dancer." Ryley says, begging.

"Compared to Finn, I am but compared to you or Jake or Marley or Brittany, it's a no." Ryder says.

"I'll go find something else to do then." Ryley says, skipping out of the room. Ryder hears the bathroom door close. She must've needed to pee.

Ryder takes out the ring box and opens it up. He's gonna ask her. Now.

Ryley returns to find Ryder, one knee in front of the couch, facing her. An open ring box is in his hands. 

She gasps, "Is this what I think it is?" She grins.

"Will you, Ryley Anne Bridges, marry me?" Ryder asks with a huge grin.

"But we don't have to get married right away, right?" Ryley asks.

"Well, if you don't want to. I'll wait as long as you want before we actually do get married. Just as long as you're mine, I'm happy." Ryder says, getting off his knee but still holding the open ring box in front of her.

"Then it's a yes." Ryley says with a smile.

Ryder takes the ring out of the box, almost dropping but he saves it before it hits the floor and slips it onto his finger. They then kiss and their foreheads touch.

"Jake and Marley aren't hope so we can do whatever we want. You thinking what I'm thinking?" Ryder asks, smirking.

"I think so, Mr Lynn." Ryley asks, smirking back.

Ryder picks her up bridal style and carries her off into their bedroom.

---------------------------------------------

They sit on their bed, cuddling after all that amazing 'love making'. Ryley is wearing Ryder's button up shirt over her under wear while Ryder is wearing a pair of track pants.

"I can't wait to be Mrs Ryder Lynn." Ryley says, smiling.

"And I can't wait to be Mr Ryley Bridges." Ryder says, smiling back with a small laugh.

Ryley slides away from his and sits on her knees on the bed, facing him, "How long are you willing to wait before you can marry me?"

"As long as you want." Ryder says, sitting up.

"How long will that be?" Ryley asks, going into interrogation mode.

"It could be 5 years. It could be 10 years. It could even be 20 years but I don't care cause I'll wait." Ryder says, grabbing her hands.

"This is why I love you so much." Ryley says. She cups his cheek and kisses him.

-----------------------------------------

Not a hugely long chapter

Just some cute stuff!

Vote!

Comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

337K 5.1K 41
15 year old Ryley is adopted by a gay couple called Leroy and Hiram Berry. She moves to Lima, Ohio with them and meets Leroy and Hiram's daughter, Ra...
117K 1.6K 100
Everything is starting on my senior year. I date my brother's best friend who is the football player and one of the most popular kids in school. Unti...
109K 5K 52
Book 3 of 3 Highly recommend you read books 1 and 2 first. Mel just moved back to New York City. She left four years ago after the love of her life...
152K 5K 56
Natalie fell in love with the bad boy in school his name is Kyle but he never noticed her but kyle not just a bad boy his a gang leader and his feare...