Crossroads : ( Chris Brown St...

By NooFakeIshh

Chris and Brielle are at a crossroads in their marriage. Stuck dealing with an old past and trying to begin s... More

Crossroads : Prologue
Crossroads ₪ I
Crossroads ₪ II
Crossroads ₪ III
Crossroads ₪ IV
Crossroads ₪ V
Crossroads ₪ VI
Crossroads ₪ VII
Crossroads ₪ VIII
Crossroads ₪ IX
Crossroads ₪ X
Crossroads ₪ XI
Crossroads ₪ XII
Crossroads ₪ XIII
Crossroads ₪ XIV
Crossroads ₪ XV
Crossroads ₪ XVI
Crossroads ₪ XVII
Crossroads ₪ XVIII
Crossroads ₪ XIX
Crossroads ₪ XX
Crossroads ₪ XXI
Crossroads ₪ XXII
Crossroads ₪ XXIII
Crossroads ₪ XXIV
Crossroads ₪ XXV
Crossroads ₪ XXVI
Crossroads ₪ XXVII
Crossroads ₪ XXIX
Crossroads ₪ XXX
Crossroads ₪ XXXI
Crossroads ₪ XXXII
Crossroads ₪ XXXIII
Crossroads ₪ Epilogue

Crossroads ₪ XXVIII

8.4K 249 32
By NooFakeIshh

Brielle

"Who wants pancakes ?"

"I don't want pancakes ." Mijo and Caeden said

"You want Belguin Waffles like daddy makes them ?"

"Yeah !" they both cheered

"What about you Kataleah ?"

"Yes please ."

"What else y'all want ?"

"Bacon, toast, and eggs ." they all shouted

I made all the fixins, for the last couple of months I've been confided to the kitchen and taking care of my boys . That's my responsibility since it was my choice to bring them into this world, but as happy as I am to be pregnant I would do anything to go back out on the stage and dance . I want to work, I want to do something else right now other than running after little kids all days . I'm trying to keep the boys together and close, yet I want some more Brielle time . I'm on my third trimester and I'm getting aggy and tired as hell, I get no sleep during the night . Screw dancing, I would do anything for a good ass night of sleep .

"Momma, you in here ?" Mijo said peeking into the bedroom

"What is it ?" I said spread out across the bed, having my stomach propped up on my jumbo pillow for support and comfort

"I have something to tell you ."

"What Mijo ?"

"I don't want to be your big boy no more, I want to be your big man . I'm ready for my baby brother and the other one in there, I want to help you when he comes ."

"Really ?"

"Just as long as they know I'm in charge, I'm sharing my toys with Kataleah too ."

"You like Kataleah ?"

"No, girls are nasty but I like her as a friend ."

I smiled "You sure did change up when she came though, you sure she ain't had nothing to do with your opinion ?"

"Noooo, I want to be the best big brother I can be now ."

"I'm glad to hear you saw that then, don't do it for me do it for them and cause you want to ."

"Do you need your feet rubbed like the doctor said ?"

I laughed "No baby I'm good thank you ."

"Mijo, go back outside and play . Now ." Chris demanded

"But I'm helping momma, the doctor told me too ."

"Boy, what did I just say ?"

Mijo said no more, he went outside like Chris told him too "What's your problem ?"

Chris sat beside me on the bed "You didn't tell me you was going to be out with that dude ."

"When do I have to tell you who I'm going to see ?"

"You out flocking on the damn beach with this nigga, like everything good . I wouldn't have watched the boys if I known it was going to be for that bullshit ."

"You got some damn nerve, you acting like it was a fucking date . We only talked about his daughter, so go some where with this shit you talking right now cause you sound dumb ."

"Brielle you can't tell me this dude is not still feeling you ."

"Even if he is why does it matter ? I'm with you, I'm married to you, I have kids with you . Don't even try to compare this moment to the side bitch you have, cause it's no where close in comparison ."

"What ?"

"Saying how since I don't want you talking to her, I shouldn't have been out with him . Unlike you, I don't have feelings for Ryan anymore . You don't need to be so fucking paranoid of somebody coming for your spot, that position is permanently filled .You should know that, jackass ."

"I'm not doing this to start an argument, or fight with you . That nigga went through extreme lengths to get you, I'm not trying to have that shit done again . "

"I would have told you if he tried something ."

"I got a little mad seeing pictures of you and him sitting so damn close on the beach, I wasn't feeling that at all ."

I shook my head with a smile "Jealousy at it's worse ."

"Don't say that ."

"It's the truth, it's okay . I like seeing you afraid of losing me, remember though just cause your life with me is permanent . Don't mean I can't find loopholes in your damn contract ."

"It's like that ?" he said laying beside me

"It's always been like that, you better know not to fuck up ."

"Never that ." he said getting low enough to kiss my stomach

He was kissing random spots on my stomach, then without seconds to react I felt my panties slide down along with the skirt I was wearing .

"Woah, hold the hell up nigga . What you doing ?" I said pulling my clothes back up

He grinned "What it look like ."

"Nah ehh, first of all you get it when I say so . Second, we in a house full of damn kids . It's not going down ."

"Come on boo, I'm hungry ."

I smiled "Too bad, you better change your appetite ."

"Pleaseee, you just wanna hear me beg ."

"You can beg all you want, we not getting it in . Don't even try at night either, it's not going to happen ."

"You being stingy, I know you be dreaming about Daddy Dick . You know you want me to put it on you ."

I laughed "I definitely do not, I'm good on my own . Don't forget to clean up your mess when you use your hands ."

"Why don't you just get naked for me and I do it ?"

I laughed "No I'm not going to watch you do that in front of me, what's wrong with you ? It won't kill you to go a little while longer without sex, sex ain't everything ."

"You right, pussy is everything ." he said kissing me on the cheek then left me alone

Chris

My mind was getting stir crazy in there, I had to leave . I went and did something by myself, I should've told Brielle I was leaving so she knew no one was watching all those kids but it slipped my mind . I really wanted to knock out but Brielle would've suspected something if she noticed I came home and couldn't get up, it ain't even that I'm busy or tired anymore . I just want to feel that again, sleep soundly to my surroundings . I need to make sure I don't do that around Mijo and Caeden though, Mijo pointed out how sleepy I looked before we went to the baby shower . I told him I was tired when I wasn't, that was just for him to know . Really it was the pills I was taking, I took a little bit too much and I was getting real tired . If I had to pick between taking just the pills to keep me energized through the day or mistakenly taking the sleeping pills with my weed . I have to say sleeping like that beats staying awake like how I was . Only positives I can see to taking the pills I was originally taking from Rihanna is, I'm vibrant with my work and the sex performance is bananas . Accidentally taking the sleeping pills with my weed only had me sleeping like a baby . I found a way to balance it out so I can still take the sleeping pills and the active pills with the weed without making it look like I'm on drugs . I take half of the kush, half of the sleeping pill, and half of the pill that keeps me active and mix it together . Which results in a well balanced blunt, which reminds me that I need to go get some more .

"Daddy, come on let's go ." Mijo said running up to me soon as I walked in the door

"Where we going ?"

"To play, I wanna draw with you ."

"Not right now Mijo, I'm tired daddy is very sleepy ."

"But you only been gone for a little while daddy, the sun is still up ."

I might have partaken in popping a pill in with my weed "I can't right now ."

"You never play with me anymore ." he said as I took him upstairs with me

"That's not true, we play all the time . I just can't always play on your time, go play with Caeden ."

"I'm tired of playing with Caeden, I want daddy time ."

"Later ."

"When it's later, you'll tell me it's bedtime ."

"Mijo, cut that whining shit out . I'm tired, when you see the clock say 8:00 PM we'll play I promise ." I said dropping him on the bed with me

I already knew when 8 o' clock rolled around I wasn't getting up, I was lucky enough to get up at 11 . Cause with what I took I wasn't expecting to wake up at least around 2 or 3 in the morning, Mijo was heading to sleep when I woke up so I laid in the room watching t.v with him . We talked about his new brother and other baby that's going to come, the change it's going to make having two new siblings at once . I still ended up falling asleep along with him .

Brielle

"When am I going to come back to see you ?" Kataleah asked

"Whenever you want ."

"Can I stay after your new babies come ?"

"I don't think that's a good idea, I need to be focus on my own kids ."

"Oh, okay ." she said slowly turning away, the color in her face seem to fade

"Kataleah look at me, I didn't mean it like that . It's just that I can't be around you 24/7 like how I am now, when I have these babies I need to give them all my attention including Mijo and Caeden ."

"Am I still your baby ?"

"Of course you are ."

"I don't wanna go back home ."

"You have to pretty soon, everything I told you already I promise it will happen ."

She hugged on to me as tight as she could "I love you ."

I kissed her temple "I love you too ."

She backed up real quick looking at me "I felt something hit my face ."

"That's one of the babies, it's kicking ."

"What are you naming them ?"

"Ava Cali Brown if it's a girl and Noah Christopher Maurice Brown . I don't really like my sons name, sounds too plain ."

"Well what about Barney ?"

I laughed "No, I don't want to name my son after a dinosaur . I kind of grown attach to Josiah"

"Why don't you name them both that if it's another boy ?"

"That's probably going to happen, but if it's not I'm leaning towards Josiah . For now you need to close your eyes, it's late ."

"Goodnight mommy ."

I never really felt comfortable with her calling me Ma or Mommy, even Mommy Brielle . I always say she's like one of my own but she's not my own, I just feel like as for now since she's so young and sensitive she shouldn't be calling me that .

"Imagine how shit going to be when the twins get here ." Chris said stretching once he got into the room

"I know, we can handle it though baby . I know we ain't put in that work for nothing ." I smiled waiting for him to get next to me

"We ? We put it work ? I think daddy put in the most work ." he said taking off his jewelry

"Daddy do be putting in some bomb ass work, but I think it's momma that makes him work that shit out ."

He laughed "You do be handling yours ." Chris began taking off his shirt

"You getting skinny babe ."

"What ? Get out of here, most of the muscles you see on me come from tapping that ass ." he said looking in the mirror

I laughed "I highly doubt it, I can see it all in your face . My chubby cheeks I love some much disappearing on me, you stressing that bad or something ?"

He began crawling on thee bed towards me "Only stress I'm going through is not being able to spring this dick on you ."

I smiled grabbing hold to his face "You still not going to either ."

"That hand shit ain't working, neither do cold showers ."

"You going to have a find another way then, go make use of those videos I made for you ."

His face lit up like a child on Christmas morning "Oh shit I forgot about those, I'm about have me a good ass time tonight !" he said getting up to go find them

I laughed "You so nasty ."

"You love it though ."

"I do, that's the number one thing I love about my baby . Now hurry back !" I said throwing a pillow at him as he walked out the door with the video in his hand, crazy ass self .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.2K 724 25
Chris and Aaleeyah have been friends since the day that they were born. Nothing can and won't stop them, they are inseparable. They always had each o...
495 63 12
-Let's get this straight. From a dead end job to a useless crazy ex boyfriend- my happiness is with my best friend yet the fear of our relationship e...
Prophet By NooFakeIshh

General Fiction

488 21 5
Pharaoh's Eye Spin Off