Stay With Me Your All I Need

Bởi jimmynewtron

Book #2 This is the sequel to In Love Bye Now. If you haven't read the 1st book you gotta read it 1st. Don't... Xem Thêm

Prologue
Chapter 1 The b.s.
Chapter 2
Chapter 3 Yes Dani
Chapter 4 No He Didn't !
Chapter 5 Why her ?
Chapter 6 If there's a question of my heart
Chapter 7 Oh that's how you feel
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 I miss Him
Chapter 11 Wonderland
Chapter 12 Superman
Chapter 13 Damn
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 For you I Will
Chapter 17 I still, he still, we still
Chapter 18 You
Chapter 19 P & G
Chapter 20 Ain't gone beg
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 Could We Get a Room
Chapter 23 King
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 All things Go

Chapter 10 Maybe I should Call

575 40 13
Bởi jimmynewtron

I'm trying to update quickly as possible, thanks for your patience.

Carlos Pov

"Veronica is slaying with this venom attitude, Wyatt so fine and Jeffery don't get me started on his sexy ass." Here she goes, I mean it's a good show but she's being over dramatic.

" Bre no one cares about them "

"Oh you will not diss my HAHN , I don't diss Black Ink with they ratchet ass" well now she's mad lol.

"Ok Bre you win."

I miss my friendship with Bre and I'm glad we back cool. Im still shocked about Ty's confession two weeks ago but hey life goes on. When he said he loved me I knew I had to go home.

"Bre are you going to start back school soon or what's the plan ?"

" I mean yeah my lil sister will babysit since she's graduating in a few months but I know how you are about Isaias and I didn't want to just send him to day care."

"True but I still want you to finish school and do your thing. I know you always wanted to be a pediatrician and I'm not going to stand in your way."

"Thank you that's why I love you."

"Ok get back to your messy show and stop being so sappy."

She responded with a chuckle and went back to the tv.

.................

Lee's Pov

" Dani at this point I don't care anymore, im through with you and your b.s.I hope you find a job in 4 months because that's when the lease is up bitch. "

"Whoa I make one mistake and you just blow up on me, who do you think you are "

"Well I know who I am ! My fault that you on your knees with a dick in your mouth is your idea of a mistake, how about you mistakenly fall off the face of the earth....... Shit your still here."

"So that's it's your done ?"

"We're done call me in February so I can get a DNA test for -" she cut me off.

"For what this is your baby and you know it. I took that dick from you on purpose in that room at your mom's you think im dumb don't you. I got pregnant on purpose can't wait to tell your fagget ass boyf-" I cut her off by getting in her face.

"Don't say shit about him, he's done nothing to you. He's more of a -" she cut me off

"A what ? More of a woman than me or more of a parent to Jr than me. What is it ?"

"Just fuck it and fuck you. I'm going to get Jr's things ready and were out don't call unless it's about the baby."

"Why you, just said it wasn't your baby right ?" Before I knew it I had grabbed her by the throat and I'm my mind I wanted her to stop breathing but then I looked down and seen her belly, then I let go.

Seeing her gasp for air made me feel like complete shit. Who am I ? Why'd I do that ?

"Levi ....I .... always ...wanted to be with you then Jr came and I panicked. I knew your family would support you... (coughs) I just wanted to have another baby with you to start over so we can be a family but I admit I fucked up and I'm sorry. Please don't leave I just got my family back and I'll go crazy if you leave."

I just stared at her, all sorts of things ran through my mind but all I could say was

"Take care of yourself don't kill my princess." Then I walked away. Away from Dani, away from future hurt, away from future regret and away from New York.

I went to Jr's room and woke him up.

"Jr wake up "

"Daddy why ?"

"Come here I gotta tell you something."

He sat up, wiped his eyes and crawled over to me.

"I love you Levi Jr, your my baby even though you told me your growing up. (Laughs) I will not ever do anything to hurt you because I love you, ok. (Jr nodded his head) We gotta go back to California to live for good, don't get sad mommy loves you she's going to call everyday before you go to bed. Its just sometimes mommy and daddy need time apart."

"Im not mad daddy, you act sad so if you get happy back where Grammy is im happy too. I love mommy too I just knowed you longer. We can can go Grammys then see Mr Carlos and you be happy then. But when can I see the baby ? "

I can't help but let out a slight chuckle this lil boy too smart it's crazy. I just hugged him real tight and kissed his forehead and told him to go in mommy's room to say see you later.

...........

Sitting at the airport our flight has been delayed for an hour and I'm kinda pissed but oh well. Jr's leaning on me sleep, past events of my life just running through my mind it's crazy.

I thought about calling Chulo so many times but I'm just to stubborn. Guess when I get home to our empty house I might just reconsider then call him.

.........

After getting home Jr and I were settled in after an hour. I made him a little snack and now he's taking a nap. I texted Dani and Psycho to let them know we made it back safely.

Surprisingly my parents are coming over later. I miss my family honestly.

I'm on the couch just thinking. What's Chulo up to ? How's he been ? Is he fucking somebody ?

It's like he's not here physically but he's here with me. Ok I give up, maybe I should call.

"Hello"

"Yeah, hello" his voice came through the phone soothing my urge to hear his voice.

.............

Carlos Pov

I'm helping Bre pack up for the last time so my son and her can be on there way back to Cali. I'm skeptical about telling her bit then again she needs to know.

"Bre, come here ( I patted the bed so she could sit next to me) I have something to tell you. Before you get all worked up yes it's about Ty. I love you and I definitely love my son, I wouldn't and couldn't ask for a better mother to my son. I love all you ever done for me and going to do. I just want you to know that I'm leaving today as well, after I talk to JaBari. I know what I want and that's Ty."

"So you expect me to be ok with this ? What about how I feel ? What about me ? "

"I'll always be here for you but I'm getting back with Ty and that's final."

"I was just joking, I knew sooner or later it was bound to happen."

"Ok Mrs. Effe but that's all I needed ."

We resumed packing and a little bit of talking. Then one of my favorite movies came on, 'Just go with it ' I think that's one of the funniest movies ever.

........

I saw Bre and my son off to Cali. Im going to see Bari before I leave but I want to go to the casino before I leave.

I walked because it was in walking distance of my hotel. The smell of cigars, cigarettes and liquor greeted me at the entrance. It's funny seeing these old people gamble. I made my way to the bar just to get a shot of Hennessey.

The bartender was very beautiful from her natural hair to her perfectly arched eyebrows to her makeup less face. My dick twitched honestly, I didn't notice I was staring until she spoke

" Handsome can I get you a drink started so I can turn my back and you could get a glimpse of my ass or maybe even stare."

" My fault that was pretty dude but your very pretty if I may add. I'll take a shot of Hennessey."

"Ok your a brown type of guy, I like that."

"Honestly it's whatever I'm feeling, one day it may be absolut vodka or Amsterdam." I stared at her she looked back so seductively.

" A shot of Hennessey for Mr. Handsome, here you go."

"Ok how much ?"

"Hold up." She walked to the back and came back up.

" I'm sorry I'm on break, if its not to much trouble can you follow me please."

My dick started thinking for me, I didn't know I was walking until we reached the hotel room.

"This is my last night here my condo will be ready tomorrow, can you help me make it memorable ?"

"Is that really a question ?" I asked while taking my shirt off. I reached for my wallet, oh yes gosh loves me, I have two condoms. She started undressing and walked over to the couch. She got on her knees on the arm rest and bent over, her pussy was glistening she was so wet.

This only made my dick harder. I ripped the condom package open and put on my dick making sure to leave space for me seed. I walked right behind her and went in slowly. I can't lie and say she was loose but she wasn't the tightest I've had but she damn sure can handle it.

I beat that pussy from the back for a good ten minutes but I pulled out cause I wanted her on her back but she protested "put it back in I wanna throw this pussy back make you remember me then I wanna ride you better than any bitch ever did."

She stuck to her word and I can't say I wasn't pleased I almost nutted twice but I'm a gentleman, I always try to let the ladies cum first.

............

I just left the hotel room leaving a sleeping Deana behind. She told me her name when I was about to nut "Cum for moma, make that thick dick spit on Deana's face." I nutted like thirty seconds later.

Now I'm back in the casino playing a few slots and checking out the scene.

It's a little after 2pm and now some youngings starting to stroll in. These dudes sexy and the females looking hella good. Seems like all eyes on me, I mean I look rather decent, I'm on my white boy ish.

I sporting a navy blue polo shirt, white polo shorts, navy blue polo shoes with a yellow polo sweater on my back tied around my neck, looking like a golfer.

"Excuse me do you know where the restroom is ?"

"Excuse you do I look like the fucking janitor or like I work here ? Fuck off."

"My bad shawty just wanted to start conversation, like you sexy as fuck, I didn't know what to say just like now I'm just blabbing out the mouth."

"Whoa your lamer than I thought, go find you a bitch to suck ya dick then maybe you'll get ya man hood back."

..............

Leaving that dumbass I went back to playing slots luckily I won over $500 but I spent damn near $200.

It seemed like everyone tried to talk to me but I couldn't bring myself to talk back. All my responses were sarcastic.

My phone started ringing but it was my mom and I didn't feel like talking to her.

.........

Now I'm on my way to talk to Bari but Ty is on my mind like crazy. I wonder if I should call and tell him I'm coming home. Then I started singing aloud in the car. K. Michelle made this song for me.

" Will you ever let her go? I don't know

Will I ever be first? I hope

But I ain't just sitting around, can't wait for someone to sing my worth
Damn I can't compete with a baby

Is there any room left in your heart for me

I love him, I love him, I love him, I love him, I love him

Maybe I should call,

Maybe I should call

I love him, I love him, I love him, I love him, I love him

But I never call

Maybe that's my flaw

My phone began to ring and of course it was Ty. I'm beyond shocked like wtf but lemme answer my Bae.

Hello"

"Yeah, hello"

I was just pulling up to Bari's place, we talked for about 5 mins I told him I was coming home today. I could hear the smile in his voice but all he said was

"Drive safe Chulo, I love you baby get home but don't rush."

He hung up immediately after. Uhh lemme go talk to this man and get home to my baby.

Thanks for the reads, comments and votes. Sorry about the late updating, school is kicking my ass lol but I'm trying with these updates. Enjoy.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

939K 35.6K 52
Book 2... Go read Ghetto Fabulous before reading this !
392 16 23
It the sequel to wat do u want now...if u haven't read that book go read it
35.3K 1K 16
This is, obviously, a sequel to my Gay Neko Story. Read that first so you can know what's going on. I'm just going to let you read this book to see...
28.8K 856 31
This is the sequel to fumble. If you haven't read that book you will most likely be very lost.