Loving A Villain

By Flowerpetal031

I shouldn't have been walking around alone at night. I shouldn't have stopped and watch the obviously crazy... More

Blue Doom
Blake Dun
Saving Me
Evil Plan
Justice TV
Morning Blues
James Bond
Electricity Flies
My Hero
Super Annoyed
PonyBoy
Super Girlfriend
3 Days
Dying Slowly
Mother Mary
Big Capes, Small Personalities
Zombies
The Evils
Super Wife
Baby Doom
His to Claim
Villainous
Planes and Powers
The Weakness
Missiled
Don't Forget Evil
Meeting the Family
Cry Baby
Bathroom Adventures
Bathroom Blues
Flying
Tight Rope
Mistakes
Kryptonite
Interviews
Problems
Electrocuted Balls
Bonding
Drunk in Love
Touches
Hell Hounds
Unconventional
End Game
Misery Needs Company
Suck Stones
Bedelia
Betrayal
Betrayal Pt. 2
Transformations
I knew
I Swear
Blue. Blake. Or Blue Doom
Oceans Fury
War Is Coming
Missing
Bosom Buddies ... Or Not
Raw Dogging It
Sharing
Master Manipulator
Man of Steel ... Your Kids
Let Him Go?
Home
Bullets
Struck by Lightning
The Date From Hell
No Chemistry, No Biology
Arrested
Professional Help
Under Attack
Fear, Regret, and Pain
No More Measurements
Not A Girl Scout
Destruction
Calm as a Mother Fucking Cucumber
Wendy Wu the Hoe Warrior
The Very Beginning
Call Me Daddy
So Quickly
Faster
Over
Since
Epilogue One
Epilogue Two
HEADS UP
ITS HERE-SEQUEL
UPDATE***
UPDATE PT.2

You've Been Warned

53K 2.5K 1.1K
By Flowerpetal031

"I FOUND IT!" Corey came sprinting down the stairs, scaring the shit out of me.

I went flying off the back side of the desk, and landed on my head and back, my feet straight in the air. "Shit" I screamed.

This needs to end, why am I always falling? And why am I always hitting the back side of my head? Will this have an damage to my brain?

Obviously there was already damage since the only thing my brain wanted to do was ride the Blue Doom train to climax-ville.

I need serious help.

"Honestly, that was beyond pathetic" Blue Doom or Blake Dun muttered standing tall in all his shirtless glory.

That son of bitch knows he looks good, that is what pisses me off so bad.

"Why don't you have a shirt on?" Corey asked looking at Blake.

Pause.

"YOU KNEW?!" I screamed at Corey shooting up from the ground.

Not gonna lie. The room tilted as I stood up.

I steadied myself staring at Corey waiting as he gulps his eyes taking me in.

Blake had ripped my shirt off, I looked down and realized I was only covered by my black bra that had way too much lace to be considered conservative.

Corey cleared his throat suddenly uncomfortable, and another emotion passed on his face before I could decipher it.

"The serum, I was able to figure out where is it" he said less excited from before. He kept shooting my glances, he looked almost ... Sad?

Blake stepped in front of me and glared at Corey. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms over my chest.

"No. No. No. Back up rewind. How the hell did you know that Blake was Blue?" I demanded glaring him down.

Corey gave me a dull look, "because he's the same sour person as Blake as he is Blue, plus he and I use to be friends back in high school when I skipped those few grades" Corey said running his hand through his hair.

Few grades my ass. More like four. That's multiple.

"Plus everyone's not as dense as you, Katrina" Blake said looking at my dully.

"Who asked you?" I sneered back.

He whipped around to face me fully taking a large step into my personal space. I would've taken one back up I rammed the desk, trapped.

"You did about five seconds ago when you dry hump-"

"YOU ONLY SPEAK LIES DEMON" I screamed looking for the closest thing to throw at him.

He smirked.

Ass.

Hadn't he ever heard of kiss and dont tell? Or dry hump and not share? Okay, the last one isn't a thing but it fucking needs to be.

"Uhh ... Ana is upstairs looking for you" Corey jutted in before an all out war started up. Again.

Blake looked down at me before reaching behind his desk and shoving a shirt as me, then quickly leaving the room towards Ana.

I sighed, finally able to breathe.

Spoke too soon.

"Are you stupid?!" Corey demanded hissing at me.

Ouch. "No... Maybe a little idiotic but not stupid" I pouted.

He closed his eyes and clenched his fist. "Where you seriously messing with the number one villain in the country?! Hell probably the world?!" He demanded stomping up to me as I struggled to put the shirt on.

I looked down, "we ... Were. Uhh - ummm playing strip poker" I finished lamely.

He growled at me, like a dog.

"Kat you know that it isn't going to work between you and him! Why set yourself up for that?! You need someone who's good, who will care and take care of you. Messing with the villain of the century will only fuck with your mind" he said walking closer to me.

I slouched, "yeah- it just kinda-"

He pushed the hair from my face and looked me deep in the eye like he wanted me to understand something. Something important. Something monumental.

Something that went right over my head.

What the hell was he doing?

"You need someone who will always be there for you. Okay?" He whispered.

My eyes narrowed, he was in my personal space, touching me, looking deeply in my eyes.

Something fishy is going on.

"KATRINA!" Blake's obnoxious voice boomed causing me to jump and Corey to step back ruining whatever he was about to tell me.

He gave me a tight smile before turning and heading upstairs, with me close behind.

That was weird.

When we finally make it up Blake is giving me death eyes and glaring at Corey.

I've missed a step. What the hell is going on?

I take a seat on the couch away from everyone and next to PonyBoy who leans against me.

Adorable.

Blake glares at him and I flip him off. Bitch.

Ana steps up next to Blake and places a hand on his shoulder making him immediately relax. My turn to glare, he is something else, have his tongue down my neck and his body between my legs five second ago and then has his wife touch him in front of me.

I pushed back the tears that threatened to spill over, Corey was right I am an idiot.

I look over at Corey and he is already staring me down, yea he knew I was an idiot as well. He gave me that look, like he felt bad for me. He came over and sat down on my other side.

"Let's just not ... okay?" I asked with a sigh.

He gave me a tight smile, and just rested his hand on my upper thigh.

My eyes narrowed down at his hand then to his face that was giving me a weird look, then back again ... Ten times.

I look up to see the gates of hell burning in Blake's eyes as he glares at Corey and I.

Well then.

Ana obviously feeling the tension steps forward, "I've got intel about the serum you created and who has it" she finishes.

She pulls a remote out of no where and clicks a button making the TV click on a show a picture of " Francisco Dice?" I asked confused.

Everyone's head snapped to me.

I cringed back, "how do you know him?" Blake asked.

"Umm ... Well- he stalked me for a few weeks ... After I hit him with my car" I swallowed, "no big deal" I coughed out.

Corey's eyes lit up with recognition, "is he the guy who you hit and then went on a date with so he wouldn't she you?" He asked.

"I went out on a date with him because he was cute .. And nice" they all stared at me, "OKAY! So my insurance was going to drop me if I hit another person and my parents would have killed me if I got sued ... Again! I couldn't afford another case, and he hit on me first! I just saw an opening! Little did I know he was stalker, and followed me places and left things in my apartment! Honestly his little memory loss accident was a blessing in disguise" I blurted out.

"Memory loss?" Blue asked.

I sighed, "I hit him again with my car ... Pure self defense, and slight anger" I muttered.

"Anyway" Ana ground out rolling her eyes at me, "he is the middle man for this whole operation who ever wants the serum doesn't want to be known so they are using Francisco as a carrier to bring it to them. He has the serum right now and will for the next 24 hours" she finished.

"How do you know all this?" I asked suspiciously.

"When I was in Rome I stumbled upon his guy who worked for someone called the Shadow, got him drunk and he started spilling secrets. The serum isn't just capable of making a super, it's also the antidote for one. With the serum it can take away the powers of every super in the world" she finished.

My eyes immediately darted to Blue and his locked with mine, and they were among one thing painfully clear.

Don't say a thing.

That's why he wanted the serum to bad I want to destroy all supers.

This is his way, he'd be able to get rid of all of them except himself. I was wrong he was the villain, there were just two of them in the story.

Worst part ... I still wanted to peel every piece of clothing of his body.

He smirked.

And he knew it to.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

400K 13.2K 30
We stared at each other for a while, neither wanting to give in to the other. His cold blue eyes stared deep into my soul, as my brown ones stared in...
34 5 41
The world is screwed up place. Everyone in it just wants peace when it isn't promised to nobody. We work for ourselves to try to improve our ways of...
278K 12.4K 92
'Gotham.....I'm in Gotham.......I'M IN GOTHAM' Yes, yes you were 'What, what the actual hell is happening, is this a dream? Am I de'- You looked over...
25.8K 838 84
I was just a normal girl, despite not being human. Growing up my life was shitty, but still I was glad to be alive despite how dead I felt inside. Th...