Shattered Love

By voidxstydia

Lydia Martin has 2 best friends, well 3 technically. Allison Argent and Scott McCall. She doesn't really coun... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39 - The Final Chapter
A note from the author

Chapter 29

3.2K 117 6
By voidxstydia

Chapter 29•
3 weeks later
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Stiles and Lydia we're walking to Lydia's favorite dessert place across town.

"Stiles, you're going to love this place!" She squealed. "I know, you've told me that like 100 times already," Stiles laughed. "I know I know, but I honestly don't even know what it is about this place, it's just delicious! And there chocolate strawberries, mmm, don't even get me started on that-," She continued. Her voice turned into a mumble as Stiles left the real world for a second and went into his head.

"She's so freakin' adorable, it's unbelievable, she just gets so excited about the tiniest things," he thought to himself. His mind returned to the real world and she was now talking the best chocolate place in the world. Stiles just smiled at the ground at how excited she was "Gosh, I love you," he mumbled to himself, then immediately looked up at her in shock at what he had just said.

Lydia stopped mid ramble and faced him. She opened her mouth to say something but then closed it again. Stiles reached up and scratched his head. "Oh, um, sorry, I really shouldn't have said that, we've only been dating for like 3 weeks and it's kinda awk-" "Stiles" Lydia cut him off. A smile started to form on her lips "I love you too," she whispered. She couldn't help it now she had a full smile, teeth and everything which was rare for her.

He immediately put his hands to her cheeks and they kissed, different then normal though. This kiss was full of passion and love, it was extraordinary.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.3K 728 44
Allison comes from the Argent Family. The Argents are the second richest family in Beacon Hills. The Argent wealth coming from weaponry companies fou...
399 45 23
Stiles Stilinski and Lydia Martin were two young teenagers, both having kon idea how their lives would turn out. But Stiles didn't know that Lydia ev...
359K 10.7K 27
Lydia Martin has had the biggest crush on lacrosse captain, caramel eyed, Stiles Stilinski ever since the third grade. His jeep was badass and all th...
172K 3.2K 23
What would happen if Lydia had a sister? Taylor Martin is the twin sister to the one and only, Lydia Martin. While Taylor thinks this year is goin...