I Fell in Love With My Twin S...

By BeckynLiz

young jace Hail has a sister complex. Yet again his sister brings a boyfriend over, yet again she wants only... More

I Fell in Love With My Twin Sister's Boyfriend
chapter 2
chapter 3
old time rock and roll
Into the montegue river
lost in the woods with nate
in the mind of nate
A not so happy birthday pt2
Change of Mind, Change of Heart
Sidetracked
Kiss and Miss
Face down
Check yes
It felt good on my lips
I'm Not Stalking. I'm Creatively Following
Authors note ( plz read)

A not so happy birthday

472 10 1
By BeckynLiz

3rd pov into....

Jace woke up a beautiful July Saturday feeling like crap. Today was not only his , but Emma's birthday. Everyone thought Emma was older because of  him being in a lower grade, being three minutes older, and him being short for his age ( 5'9)

jace's pov

god, why does Emma have to be my twin? Why couldn't she be my cousin? Every year she gives my parents a LONG list of things she wants. I on the other hand give them a list with like clothes, Cd's, books, these kinds of things. Last year they gave Emma a $500 dog named Sophie. My awesome room cost less then her dog did! Anyways mom is giving us a party for our 16th birthday today. Guess who will be there, Nate. I think hes been wondering why I'm ignoring him lately. I'm just sick of the cuddling and the flirting between him and Emma. I know, i know, I'm jealous of her. 

I walked outside in my black hoodie and shorts. There was a big pile of presents just for Emma . Then there was 4 gifts for me. Its not that my parents hate me , i just ask for less stuff because they aren't made of money and I'm more respectful.

" look who's finally to his own party.!" said my mom laughing, i faked a smile. I looked terrible, My hair was messed up and i wasn't wearing my contacts so i wore my glasses instead. I wanted to be cool and picked out Steve earcle glasses. ;) who wouldn't want them? i sat down and stuck my feet in the pool and kept to my self. Thats when Nate pulled in the drive and walked into the backyard.

"Hey Mrs. Hail!" i heard as i kicked my feet in the water.

"Hey jace ." i turned my head around and saw him behind me. I quickly got up and hid in my room slamming all the doors behind me.

A short while Nate banged on my door asking me to let him in. I finally did. He closed the door behind him, then i finally snapped. I spilled every emotion i had for him . Then i did something even worse, i kissed him.

" I'm so , sorry i- i " i started crying and all my words slurred, This is bad, the last time i cried i was 10 and my turtle died. 

" You can go, *sniff* , just please dont tell Emma," i said trying to make my voice clear.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.8K 1.6K 12
what if i told you the characters were based off of real people? #1- shortstory (March 25, 2021)
11.7K 222 26
"Aiden is my bully. So why do i feel like this?"
4.3M 268K 102
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
104K 5.9K 34
Dear Ryan You mess with my mind. You play with my feelings. You're breaking me as much as you're holding me together Highest Ranking: #9 in roadtri...