The Way To The Top: A Jeca/Pi...

Oleh iamsporty657

It's been five years since the Bellas graduated college, but they're still as fierce as ever. They're about t... Lebih Banyak

Success
Standing Ovation
Hi Jesse!
Party in the U.S.A
Pizza
Do You Even Love Me Anymore?
Hurt
Emotional Mess
I Don't Know
Pressing For Answers
Rude
Isolation
Love To Hatred
Suicide: Part 1
Suicide: Part 2
Hoping For A Miracle
You and I Against The World
Blessing In Disguise
Take A Leap and Fly
Proposal Analysis
The Proposal
Wedding Bells
Epilogue

Lord Give Me Strength

678 15 0
Oleh iamsporty657

Lord Give Me Strength

Chapter 16

Jesse's POV

  I'm staying at hotel in Flagstaff for the night before I had to the Grand Canyon tomorrow. I'm doing this for two reasons. One, I'm as emotionally damaged as one can get and two, I want to test Becca a bit. If she truly loves me, she'll come and try to stop me. She could be on a flight here right now or she could eating pizza at Unos without a care in the world. I'm hoping for option one.

  I'm lying in the most comfortable water bed I've ever slept in my life.  I look up to the ceiling and keep replaying the events of the last week in my mind. Each event gets worse to the point where I have to force myself to go into a dreamless sleep. That way I can stop thinking, at least temporarily.

Becca's POV

  The plane's wheels touch the ground, which means the flight is finally about to end. It was the longest four hours of my life, but it's worth every minute if I can get to Jesse in time. 

10 minutes later...

  I exit the plane, make my way to baggage, sign a few autographs and take some pictures with fans, grab my luggage, and flag down a cab.  One pulls up in seconds. I tell him to head to the nearest hotel near the Grand Canyon. I come to find out that there's one five minutes down the road. It's a Comfort Inn. I tell him that's great and to step on it. Lord give me strength to get through the night. 

Hoped that you guys liked this chapter! :) -Mary

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

39.5K 1.5K 198
This is literally just a bunch of pictures, quotes, and jokes that I find funny If you find anything offensive, tell me and I'll remove it enjoy
650K 32.7K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
1.3M 58.2K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC