Forever In A Day (Sequel to F...

By SociopathInABox

Sequel to Forever Yours and Never and Always! When we left the Doctor and Electra they had become trapped in... More

Chapter 1: Surviving.
Chapter 2: Job Hunting.
Chapter 3: Domestication is Not For the Faint Of Heart.
Chapter 4: Fever!
Chapter 6: Serving Time.
Chapter 7: Goodbye My Lover.
Chapter 8: Welcome Back! Or Not.
Chapter 9: Fixing Things... or Trying to.
Chapter 10: Going for a Drive.
Chapter 11: Love is a Curious Thing
Chapter 12: The Missing Equation.
Chapter 13: Time Travel Again.
Chapter 14: Back to the Future.
Chapter 15: Time to Face the Changes.
Chapter 16: Loving You.
Chapter 17: Troublemaker.
Chapter 18: Kiss Me Slowly.
Chapter 19: Partners
Chapter 20: I'm Waking Up.
Chapter 21: Conflictions.
Chapter 22: The Old, the New, and the Old Again.
Chapter 23: The End is Only the Beginning.
New Story!

Chapter 5: Celebrating!

960 46 15
By SociopathInABox

A/N Hi guys! So the Doc and Electra are back together yay! This is a pretty good chapter I think, I am still doing the jumping through time thing since not alot of action goes on! But the girl to the side is Claudia Donovan aka Allison Scagliotti! She is totally Epic and I love her style! She is so kick ass (pardon le french.) And I think Electra's style is alot like hers! Anyway enjoy!

                                                                                                                                      Jo

Electra’s POV

      For one whole week I watched the phone for as long as I could, I watched the phone before I went to work and I watched it when I came home until the publishing company closed. The other publishers had refused to even read my manuscript, it was all down to how Mr. Conway felt about the book.

     “Electra the publishing company closed a half hour ago.” The Doctor said as he plopped down on the couch next to me. “So?” I said as I continued to stare at the phone and he jumped up and began to bounce around in front of me.

    “So let’s do something!” He said happily as he grabbed my hands and pulled me off the couch. “What are we doing?” I said as I cracked my first smile in days. “I feel like dancing!” He exclaimed and I laughed. “With no music?”

     “Sure! Or we could put some on!” He said as he went over to the record player we had and put on some music, it was slow and romantic and he spun me around as we danced across the floor.

    “Have I told you how beautiful you are?” He asked as he put his forehead to mine. “Yes I believe you told me this morning, and then when I got home, and now again.” I said with a smile as he kissed me gently.

     “I just wish they would call already!” I said and the Doctor gave me an annoyed look. “Would you just forget about it already, tomorrow is Saturday and we can hang around the house and wait for the phone to ring and tinker all day.” He said and I smiled. “That’s it? That’s all were gonna do?” I asked and he smiled. “Well maybe some other stuff but you know.” He said and I laughed.

   We danced until the record ended and by then it was late and we went and layed down in bed. We layed there next to each other for a few minutes like we were waiting for the other to make the first move, then the Doctor rolled over and leaned over me.

    “He’ll call Electra, and it will be to tell you that he loves the book.” The Doctor said and I smiled. “I love you.” I said and he smiled back. “I love you to.” He said as he leaned down and kissed me.

     I woke up to the sound of the phone ringing, I tried to move but found I was entangled in the Doctor’s long limbs and as I rushed to squirm out I barely made it to the phone. “Hello?” I said as I tried to maintain my composure.

     “Mrs. Matthews, this is Mr. Conway, I am terribly sorry to call you on a Saturday but I finished your manuscript last night and just had to call right away and tell you that the sooner you finish it the sooner we can publish it.” Conway said and I did my best not to scream into the phone.

    “Thank you Mr. Conway, I will get to work on the revision right away.” I said and then we exchanged a few more words and I hung up and ran screaming into the bedroom. I jumped on the bed and the Doctor bolted up looking shocked as I grabbed his face and kissed him square on the mouth.

    “I got it! I got it! They’re going to publish it!” I screamed as the Doctor rubbed the sleep from his eyes as the words sank in, then he looked at me and kissed me before laughing. “Yes congratulations!” He yelled as he hugged me and we rolled around on the bed before getting into a pillow fight.

    We jumped, screamed, rejoiced and celebrated for about ten minutes before we collapsed next to each other on the bed still laughing. “This is great.” The Doctor said and I nodded. “When do you start revising?” He asked and I sat up and looked down at him as I played with his fingers. “As soon as possible.” I said and he smiled.

    “Well tonight we are celebrating! So no revising until tomorrow!” He said and I smiled brightly. “Oh really? Where are we going?” I asked with a mischievous smile. “That’s for me to know, and you to find out! Just be ready to leave at seven thirty and dress nice.” He said with a wink as he kissed me and then rolled off the bed and ran out of the room.

   I rolled my eyes and shook my head as I got off the bed and went over to the very small closet on the other side of the room. I caught sight of my old clothes in the very back before I pulled out a dress to wear later. I sighed as my eyes drifted to them one more time before I shut the closet doors.

     I walked into the living room at seven thirty on the nose to see the Doctor finishing up his project and then he jumped up and turned to me grinning. “Yes your ready! Come on!” He said as he threw me my coat, he was always such a gentleman about that, and he ran for the door.

    I followed him out into the cool London night air and we walked out to the main street where he hailed a cab and we got in. We discussed various topics on the cab ride, mainly we discussed ways we might be able to escape this prison. When the cab finally stopped I looked out the window and saw that we were in front of a very classy nightclub. We walked inside and found a table. The Doctor told the waiter we were celebrating and he brought us some champagne.

    We danced, drank, and laughed the night away and finally left the club at around midnight. “That was fun, thank you.” I said as we held hands and began to walk in the direction of home while keeping our eyes open for a cab. “You’re welcome.” He said as he leaned against me as we walked.

     We had walked about five blocks and still had yet to see a cab, we were passing yet another alley when four guys jumped out in front of us. “If you two even want to consider living, you better hand over your valuables.” One of the guys who was clearly the leader said as I tapped three time on the Doctor’s wrist.

    He nodded slightly as I kicked on woman in distress and began to cry and lose control. “Shut her up!” The man said pulling out a gun and getting in the Doctor’s face. He began to try to console me as I observed each one of the men, and formed my plan of action.

    I implemented it when the lead guy got right in my face. “I said shut up bitch!” He yelled as he leaned over me and I jerked my head up head-butting him square in the nose. He stumbled back and I kicked the gun out of his hand as two of the guys advanced.

    I kicked one on the throat and dropped him to the ground as the other came  at me and I ducked, I  swung my legs around and swiped his feet out from under him. I grabbed the gun off the ground and advanced towards the final guy who was cowering with fear. “Boo.” I said as he took off running and I turned around to see the Doctor leaning against the wall waiting for me to finish.

   “Fat lot of help you were.” I said and he shrugged. “If I had tried to help you would have gotten all mad that I stole one of your punching bags.” The Doctor said as I threw the gun into a dumpster and we continued on our way.

   We finally were able to hail a cab and we rode the rest of the way home, we collapsed into bed when we reached our flat, and laughed a little about the nights events. “I start revising first thing tomorrow.” I said and the Doctor nodded, his eyes closed.

Two Months Later…

Electra’s POV

     “It came it came!” I yelled as I jumped onto the couch and ripped open the package, I pulled out my book and opened the front cover to reveal an 850 pound advance. “Let me see!” The Doctor said as he jumped onto the couch and pulled the book from my hands.

    He animatedly flipped through the pages and five minutes later he handed it back. “That was awesome! I am sure it’s even better if I read it slow.” He said as I kissed him on the cheek and handed him the check.

    “That’s it?” He asked looking at it disappointed. “No that’s just the advance, the more copies sell the more money we get.” I said and the Doctor made an ‘oh’ face. “That’s a huge advance though.” I said and he smiled. “Were going to be rich!” He said and I laughed. “I don’t know about that, maybe if it’s a best seller.” I said and he kissed me.

A/N Hahhahaha A little action! What did you all think of that!? And there life is looking up a little, but will it stay happy? Or will they remember that they are still in prison!? Hehe I dont know! Anyway enjoy peeps!

                                                                                                           Jo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

998K 61.6K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
4.3K 68 2
❝Look at you, deadly little thing.❞ [five hargreeves x oc] ©ramonaxthorns 2020
7.3K 181 11
Shawn Spencer x Fem!Reader - Reader insert Takes place in season 1. I'm not good at descriptions so please just read. I don't own the rights to Psyc...
676K 24.7K 100
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...