First LOVE (rewriting and maj...

By OVERRATED

I'm not your average teenage girl. I'm a werewolf. My parents died when I was 13. I have four over protecti... More

First LOVE (Picture of Valentina)
Chapter 1 (Picture of Drew)
Chapter 2 (Picture of Dalton)
Chapter 3 (Picture of Rusty)
Chapter 4 (Picture of Scott)
Chapter 5 (Picture of Sterling)
Chapter 6 (Picture of Libby)
Chapter 7 (Picture of Valerie)
Chapter 8 (Picture of Savannah)
Chapter 9 (Picture of Elise)
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
One Shot Winner
Chapter 18 (Picture of Dixon)
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 (Picture Of Alex)
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Epilogue
Undying LOVE (Sequel)

Chapter 25

108K 1.8K 180
By OVERRATED

I was actually going to update this on Thursday because that's the last day of my exmas but i was like "Heck care!" and just started writing it out. BECAUSE I'M SO NICE <3

Oh and i'm sure your mid was blown when Drew said that he was a virgin in chapter 24 :) 

That's why, never assume until you know the real thing :)  LOL

And A LOT of you were correct on the question i put on the previous chapter!!!! So scadalous ;)

* wink wink *

Oh ya! I reached 1k Followers/ Fans!!!!! Sooooo, this chapter is dedicated to all of you!!!!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Drew's P.O.V. 

 (A replay of the sexual content part in Drew's POV was requested so... It starts from here)

She opened the door with her keys and thankfully, Sterling and Scott weren't at home so we were safe. I couldn't really believe my mate was in heat and just the smell of her arousal was making me hard. When she turned back to face me, she most likely noticed how 'excited' I was and she started biting on her lip. She looked sexy and i was going insane inside. I started stalking towards her and she started taking steps back until she hit the wall and i was right in front of her. I looked down at Valentina and pressed her up against the wall and i took her hands and put them behind her head. I crashed my lips onto hers and started kissing her urgently and she kissed me back with an equel amount of urgency. I pushed her up higher and her legs wrapped themselves around my waist. 

I pushed us off the wall and because her legs were still around me, i started walking up the stairs, carrying her with me. When i got to her room, i closed and locked the door. I threw her on to the bed, took off her shoes and mine then climbed on top of her, putting all my weight onto my arms so i didn't crush her. I started kissing her again and she pulled herself closer to me. My hands roamed around her body, memorising every dip and curve of her prefect body and her hands were too, were touching my abs and all. My hands were up her shirt and when i noticed she was out of breathe, we broke away but i continued to trail sweet kissed down her neck, giving her light nibbles here and there. I searched for her sweet spot and when she moaned loudly and arched her back into me, i knew i had found it. I kissed the spot where i once left my mark but she didn't have any different reactions. The mark was gone! Must have dissapeared because we delayed the mating. At least i was with her when she went into heat! I growled lowly then i looked at Valentina again and crashed my lips into hers. Easily, i ripped off her shirt. I continued to kiss her and i soon felt something tug at the hem of my shirt. We broke away and with one move, she pulled my shirt off.  She threw my shirt somewhere on the floor and i started to kiss down her neck again. When i got to her sweet spot, she moaned loudly and i growled in responce. I kissed down to her clevage and she moaned again. I brought one of my hands down to the button of her shorts and undid it. She tried to undo my jeans but unfortunately for her, she failed.  Wanting to help her, i flipped us over and she was on top. She quickly undid my jeans and pulled them off. 

Her cheeks turned red as she started to stradle me but i flipped us back because i liked the dominance. "You're so beautiful." I whispered as i trailed feather like kissed down. My hand went to her back and i unclasped her bra and slowly took it off. When her bra was off, i threw it onto the ground and stared at her cleavage. It should be illegal for someone to be this beautiful. She started blushing harder and i  kissed down her neck and down to her boobs. I licked circles around her peeks and they hardened immediately. Then, i put one into my mouth and sucked on it while massaging her other breast with my hands. She kept moaning when i did that. After a little while, i went onto her other and gave it the same amount of attention as the other one. After, i trailed kisses down her perfect stomach and to her core. With my teeth, i pulled off her thong and used my hand to pull it off completely. Then, i threw it onto the floor and went back to her mouth and started kissing her, hard. 

 As I was kissing her, she used my hands to try and push my boxers off. I helped her a bit by breaking the kiss and taking my boxers off by myself. Once they were off, she started to blush.  "You won't fit me." she said softly but i still heard her. "Hey, we were made for each other. Of course i'll fit you babe." i assured her. I hovered over her and just looked at  my beautiful mate. What did i do to get so lucky to have a mate like Valentina? "I can't take it anymore, Drew! Just take me, please!" she begged and i looked at her in the eye. "Are you sure?" i asked. She nodded her head and i spread her legs open before positioning myself at her entrance. 

"Are you sure you're ready? I can always stop now before it's too late." I said. 

"I'm sure, Drew! I love you! Of course i'm sure," she said to me.

"I love you too." I said and then i entered her. There were tears coming out of her eyes and all i wanted to do was amke her pain go away.

"I'm sorry i'm hurting you, baby, i really am," I said and kissed her tears away.

"I can take it." She assured me.

"Faster Drew,"she said to me and i started thrusting into her. She moved her hips to meet mine and she wrapped her legs around me pulling me nearer to her. She moaned loudly and I captured her lips with mine and kissed her roughly. Her walls started to tighten around me and i started thrusting into her faster and harder. Soon, we both climaxed and i sunk  my canines into the side of her neck, making her mine again, only this time, fully.

(Sexual content ends here)

---

I woke up when i felt Valentina stir beside me. I turned leaned down and kissed her on the lips and then watched as her eyes slowly fluttered open when i pulled away.

What we did just now ( A/N: Don't forget that they were in school so yeah it was ' just now') was.... Don't want it to sound too corny but it was amazing or like how some girls would say, magical! I told her i was a virgin after we did IT and she was shocked. It was a secret that i kept only between Dalton and myself because i didn't want to ruin my reputation. I mean like how many guys our age would save themselves for ture love? Not many right? BUt of course, i saved myself because i knew i would regret not saving myself when i found my mate. 

"Hey babe, how you feeling?" I asked and watched as Valentina covered her mouth with her hand and yawned. 

"A little sore but i think i can manage." She smiled at me and i couldn't help but kiss her again. Before the kiss could become a full make out session, she pulled away and turned around to check the clock on her night stand. 

"Crap! MY brothers should be coming home soon! Unless they're at the pack house." Valentina exclaimed and sat up, using her quilt to cover her naked self. Dam

"Don't be embarassed baby, i've seen you already and you've seen me. PLus, i don't see why you would want to hide away that sexy body of yours from your mate." I said and got up and searched around for my boxers, when i found it i slipped them on and looked up to see Valentina blushing and was as red as a tomato. I chuckled to myself. 

Damn him! He just has to walk around shirtless. Oohh, those abs... I heard my mate's thoughts and couldn't help the smirk from getting on my face. So she likes my body eh?

"I know you like my body babe. Don't worry it's all yours." I smirked at her as she sat on the bed and she started blushing harder.

Shit! How does he know i'm thinking about his abs?! is my staring really that obvious? She questioned herself again and i of course heard what she said. 

Don't worry babe, i like your body too. I thought to her and she stared at me in shock as i chuckled to myself again. 

"Was that you in my head?" She asked me as she pointed to her head. 

"Yup that was me." I swinked at her.

"But how?" She questioned and she had that confused look on her face.

"Mate connections. It's like the mind link all the pack members have with each other. But because we're mates and we're mated, we get a private link and we can feel each other's emotions." I explained to her and she nodded her head. She got out of the bed quickly and rushed to her closet to get some clothes on. I too followed behind her and into the closet to grab some clothes from the pile of mine i had inside her closet. 

As we were getting changed, we heard footsteps and started to panick.

"WE SMELL SEX!!!!!!!" We heard two very familiar voices. Of course we recognised them. It was none other than Libby and Dalton. 

Valentina and i stared at each other before walking out of the walk in closet and to the door of her room. She unlocked and opened it and there stood Libby and Dalton grinning at each other. When they saw us, they burst out laughing. 

"Damn Valentina! You stink of Drew!" Libby used her fingers to pinch her nose and pretended to flinch away. 

"Finally, you two!" Dalton said. 

"Then how about the two of you?" Valentina asked them and they both suddenly stopped laughing. 

"Erm well...." Libby trailed off and Valentina i think spotted something on Libby's neck and started squealing. Then i noticed it. Libby's and Dalton's scents! They were already mixed together! They were already mated and Valentina and i didn't even know...

"Yeah yeah, we're mated already. So what?" Dalton asked and Valentina just stopped laughing. 

"Oh yeah... You're her mate. Ewwwww!!!" Valentina said, "That's my brother, Libby!" 

"Well, then i'm sorry that he's my mate!" Libby said and they both laughed. 

"So how was it?" Libby asked. 

"That's not for you to know." Valentina said to Libby.

"Yeah, whatever. Come on, we need to get to the pack house. There's something Sterling wants to tell you two." Dalton said. 

"What does he want to tell us?" I ask, curious.

"I don't know, he just told me to get you. You're parents want you there too, so i guess it's pretty important." Libby answered me this time.

"Fine, then lets get going!" Valentina said and the four of us went  down the stairs and out of the house. 

When we got there, we went straight to Sterling's office. We knocked on the door and when we heard 'Come in". I opened the door and saw my parents with Sterling, Dixon and Alex. What i noticed first was that my mother was sobbing and my father was comforting her. I started to get worried. What happened? I rushed up to my parent's side and started asking what happened but Sterling stopped me, dismissed Dalton and LIbby, then asked Valentina and I to sit down.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Drew, do you remember you uncle Lewis?" My mother sniffed after her sentence. 

Of course i remembered my uncle Lewis! He was the best uncle ever! He gave me candy all the time and always let me do whatever i wanted. He's my mother's older brother and he's the alpha of the neighbouring pack. Speeking of which, yes, i do have alpha blood in me. My mother was the daughter of an alpha and my father was the second son of another. They changed to Sterling's pack or at that time, their father's pack when i was really really really young. So i couldn't actually remember but i do still remember uncle Lewis because he often visited us.

"Remember how his mate, aunt Marie passed away?" Mother asked again and i was starting to get really worried about what she was going to say next.

Uncle Lewis's mate died when i was around 14. From then, he was never the same.

"He couldn't take the pain of losing her and so he killed himself on her death anniversary day." My mother started to cry again. 

My jaw dropped and i heard Valentina gasp. Uncle Lewis killed himself? Was my mother telling the truth?!

"When?" i asked.

"Last week. Their pack just told us." She sobbed.

"So now their pack doesnt have an alpha anymore! I don't remember uncle Lewis having any kids." I said.

"Yes, that's why we're here today. They need a new alpha." My mother said.

"And since your mother is his sister, the alpha role has been passed to her. However, she doesn't want to take it." My father said, this time.

"So they end up at square one, without an alpha." I said again. 

"Yeah, that's why either you or Dixon will be getting the alpha role." Father said and i was shocked. 

"And because of what happened prevously, dixon rejected it. So it all comes down to you, Drew. You're going to be the next alpha of their pack. Do you have what it takes to be and alpha?" Sterling asked.

I didn't know how to answer him.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I just had to make a cliff hanger! It's fun :) 

-Vote

-Comment

-Fan 

-Share

-Recommend

*unedited*

Oh ya! Can anyone make a banner? If you can, put the link to what you made and i'll put it up :) And i will also dedicate the chapter to you :) Thanks :)

 My own banner at the side-------->

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 16.8K 34
*on hold indefinitely* WARNING: poor grammar, poor spelling, poor plot line, just poor poor poor everything. Hayley Lake is a grade A loser. If she...
1.4M 65.7K 71
Book 3 of The Marking Trilogy "Tell me you're still there, Love," she whispered, fingers brushing against his mark. Mae didn't know if he could under...
1M 44.8K 51
*BOOK TEN* (Can be read as standalone) "We call him out God. Because we have no other choice." Discipline and order is not Jada's choice. And after g...
28.7M 879K 55
I glared up at him my eyes narrowed, "Excuse me?" I was beyond livid by the words that just came out of his mouth. My glare didn't falter when Parker...