Chapter 22

Dixon's P.O.V

Once I entered the room, an intoxicating scent filled my nostrils. I looked around for a second before I looked back down.

I heard the door shut and then I heard a girls voice stutter, "D-D-D-Dixon?" I looked up once I heard the voice. It sent tingles down my spine.

Once my eyes met hers, it felt like we were the only two left and if there was a hurricane, I don't think we would have noticed. My wolf was ecstatic and kept telling me 'mate'.

"Yup, he's alive. Now can you help check why he can't remember anything?" My dad finally said and I suddenly remembered that my dad was with me.

"Eh yeah, sure." She said.

"We'll wait outside while you check on him." Dad said again and walked out leaving Alex, Drew, Valentina and I in the room.

"He's the one who shot me!" Drew, my little brother, said to Alex while pointing at me.

"He what?" Alex exclaimed.

"You heard me. Now just be careful. Drew and I will be outside. Scream if anything." Valentina said and Alex just nodded her head.

Once Drew and Valentina were out, Alex didn't even look at me once. Was she afraid of me?

"We're mates." I said quietly while she searched for the things she needed for my check up.

When looked up, she looked sad and it was like knives piercing my heart millions of times when I saw her sad face.

"You're a monster. You shot your own brother! Why would I want you as a mate?" She exclaimed and it hurt me just hearing her say that.

Was she rejecting me?

"Is this you rejecting me?" I asked sadly.

"What's that on your neck?" She asked pointing to my neck. She didn't answer my question

"Ways to change a subject. Please tell me, Alex. Are you rejecting me?" I asked again but like before, she didn't answer to the question.

"Dixon could you lay down I need to check that." She said and I just decided to follow instructions, so I lay down on the bed.

She came to my side and looked at my neck. When she touched it, I felt tingles but I also felt pain. She pressed on that spot on my neck harder and this time, it really hurt.

"Ow! Shit! That hurt!" I exclaimed when she stopped pressing on the spit on my neck.

She didn't answer me; instead she just gave me some pills to take. I didn't ask her what they were for so I jut downed the pills. Soon, I felt drowsy and then I knocked out.

----

Alex's P.O.V

(A/N in case you guys forgot, Alex is the pack doctor)

Dixon. Dixon Livingston was my mate. I though he had died six years ago! When he was sixteen! Now he's? Twenty-two? Yeah, twenty-two.

And he was the one who hit Drew! How could I accept him as my mate?

When Mr Livingston, Drew and Valentina left the room, I don't want to make eye contact with Dixon and I could feel that the air around us was tense.

"We're mates." He whispered but I still managed to pick it up.

"You're a monster! You shot your own brother! Why would I want you as a mate?" I exclaimed and he looked hurt and couldn't help but feel bad.

"Is this you rejecting me?" He asked. No, this is not I rejecting me. I would never reject my mate. But how was I supposed to live with the constant reminder that my mate actually attempted to kill his own brother?

But that was when. Noticed something on his neck. "What's that on your neck?" I asked and pointed to the spot.

"Ways to change the subject. Please tell me, Alex. Are you rejecting me?" He asked again.

I ignored his question. "Dixon could you lay down I need to check that." I said.

This time, he followed my instruction ad I put my finger on the spit and pressed on it. Then I pressed harder, making him flinch.

"Ow! Shit! That's hurt!" He cute see but I handed him some sleeping pills so I could check on him. He downed the pills and soon drifted off to sleep.

I piled out the tools I needed and put my gloves on. I started by taking some of his blood for a blood test then I checked on his neck again. There was definitely something inside. I took our surgical knife and slit it open slightly.

I was right. Inside him, was a chip? I used a pair of tweezers and picked it out. I put it onto the tray and then slowly, I stitched his wound up.

When all that was done, I tested his blood and found some drug elements. He was most likely drugged.

I piled up the chip with a clean pair of tweezers and studied the chip that was originally in his neck.

After studying it for about half an hour and hitting down what was in the chip an all, I concluded that Dixon was brainwashed then used by the rogues to carry out attacks by using this chip. There was definitely a control to the chip that was destroyed, making Dixon go back to his original self and suddenly recalling all that happened in the past, but forgetting all that happened from the day the chip was inserted into his neck.

I was still lost in thoughts of the chip when there was a nick on the door. In came Mr Livingston, Drew and Valentina.

"How long is this going to take?" Drew asked, looking annoyed.

"Yeah, I think we've waited for like three hours...." Valentina said.

"He was drugged and I found a chip in his neck. I managed to get it out...." I continued to tell them everything I found and saw as all three of their facial expression changed.

________________________________________________________________

Ohmygawd! I haven't posted in so freaking long....

Argh! I pulled my back muscle and it hurts like a bitch.

This chapter might be confusing....

- Vote  

- Comment  

- Fan  

- Recommend

<3 OVERRATED <3