Love could be that strong #Yo...

By Granger08

Meet Madhu and Khushi, two friends who are more like sisters. Being completely opposite of each other they so... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Rishbala one shots
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Rant!!!
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
One-Shot
Chapter 28
SUPER DOOPER TWIST!!!!
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter
Important

Chapter 25

8.4K 387 16
By Granger08

Fasten your seat belts. High-voltage drama is on the way!!! And let me tell you this story is far from over. Hell lot of twists and turns are waiting for you. This is just the beginning.

Thank you for your comments and votes. And again I am requesting, can anyone make a cover for this story.

*Unedited*

First kiss. This was her first kiss. And it happened so suddenly and due to all the wrong reasons. Sure it was a kiss that made her toes curl but his kiss had this different edge of possession to it. Rishab didn't kiss her out of love or passion but out of anger and possession. She never wanted her first kiss to be like this. She always thought of it to happen after a date, maybe a lousy one but one with her permission and heart. 

Rishab slowly pulled away and saw tears brimming in her eyes. He wondered why she didn't push him away. Everyone else there stood numb. 

Rishab : (To Yuvi) And the bet's done now.

Madhu felt her heart drop to her feet. It was all just a bet for him. What was she thinking? He is Rishab Kundra, and he has dated and kissed hundreds of girls like her. She was the one stupid enough to think that it meant something to him. 

Khushi stood there with shock written all over her face. She felt like strangling Rishab for what he did to her sister. But what bothered her most was why Madhu didn't slap him or hurl any insult toward him. Arnav felt rage bubbling inside him. Never in million years, had he thought of his friend doing the such thing that too with a girl like Madhu!! Over time he had begun to feel like an elder brother. She was his younger sister and right now she was humiliated because of his best friend. But before either of them could say anything Madhu quickly rushed out of the room.

Arnav : (To everyone) What's so funny about this? Get back to your work.

With that, an angry Arnav marched towards Rishab. He turned him around and grabbed him by his collar.

Arnav: WHAT THE HELL WHAT THAT?

But Rishab shrugged his hand and rushed out after Madhu. Khushi also started to run after Madhu but Arnav held her hand.

Arnav : Let them talk Khushi. They need time.......alone.

Khushi wanted to protest but knew that he was right. 

Outside

Rishab found Madhu sobbing in a corner.

Rishab: Madhu??

He tried to touch her but she stepped back.

Madhu: DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH ME!!

Rishab: What's wrong with you?

He started to pace toward her and she kept going back.

Madhu: WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME? What's wrong with you? Do you have any idea what you did?

Rishab: I had no other option. Yuvi and Arjun were talking crap about you.

Madhu: So let them. It's not the first time for God's sake!!

Rishab: HOW COULD YOU?

Madhu: I belong to a middle-class family Mr. Rishab Kundra and it's normal for us to face such comments. I know how to protect myself. But what you did today was worse than what they have been doing to me!! Look I know it's easy for you to kiss anyone and move on. But not for me!!! 

Rishab pulled her towards him.

Rishab: You think it's easy for me? (Tightens his grip on her) I lost my mind. Okay? I hate it when they talk about you like that.

Madhu: You know what? That kiss didn't hurt me as much as the fact that you did it for a stupid bet!!

Rishab: Madhu.....y-you are getting this wrong.

Madhu: You're not sorry. Please just leave me alone.

With that, she started to walk away. Rishab stood there speechless. He didn't know what to say. How to make her believe that he cared for her may be a little too much. But one thing he was sure about was that he didn't kiss her just for a bet.

BANG!!!

Suddenly there was a loud gunshot and Rishab heard Madhu scream. She was nowhere in sight so he rushed towards the parking spot. He found her crouching behind a car. 

Madhu: Rishab!? It's not safe here!! Go back!!

Rishab: And leave you here all alone?

Madhu could see the care, affection, and fear in his eyes. She knew that he cared for her. Even though she was hell angry with him, she didn't want him to risk his life for her. They both gazed into each other's eyes but were suddenly broken out of their trance by a sudden outbreak of continuous gunshots.

Everyone inside also heard the gunshots. Arnav and Khushi ran towards the door but someone had already locked it from outside. They rushed towards the window and saw two armed gunmen running outside.

Khushi: MADHU!!!!

Arnav: Rishab?

Khushi : (Crying) WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING!!! THEY ARE OUTSIDE!!

Arnav: Damn it!! This door!! 

Arnav called the other boys and they were trying to break open the door while Khushi was trying to call Madhu.

Rishab: Here Madhu.

He grabbed her hand and they quickly went toward his car.

Rishab: Look. We need to get into the car but only when they are not here or else we will be caught. And we need to be silent Madhu. No matter what happens, please don't scream. Do you get it?

A scared Madhu nodded hurriedly. Both of them slowly began to move towards his car but suddenly stopped dead in their path when they saw a gunman coming towards them. Madhu's grip tightened on Rishab's hand. Rishab was also scared but more for Madhu. He pinned her to the wall on their left and silently waited for that person to go away. Madhu tightly clutched his jacket and looked at him. She stared at him like a blind person staring at the sun. Rishab slowly peeked out and found no one there.

Rishab : (Sighs) I think he's gone.

He grabbed her hand and they both rushed towards his car. Rishab slowly opened the door and they quickly got inside his car and sat in the backseat.

In the car

Madhu: What now?

But Rishab didn't answer, instead, he roughly pushed Madhu onto the seat and got on top of her.

Madhu: GET OF ME!!!

He quickly shut her mouth with his hand and used his other hand to stop her from struggling.

Rishab : (whispers) Will you please be quiet? If they saw us from the window then i am sure that one of us will end up dead tonight. And I am not gonna let you die anytime soon.

Suddenly Madhu's phone buzzed and Rishab slowly shifted.

Madhu: It's Khushi's.

Rishab: Tell them not to come outside. It's unsafe here. We can't risk their lives.

Madhu did the same. Khushi told this to Arnav. He too decided to obey them as it was still unsafe to come outside. Madhu and Rishab remained inside and he sometimes peeped outside to ensure that the gunmen were gone.

Rishab: Madhu trust me, I never wanted to hurt you.

Madhu : (Ignoring) I think they are gone now.

Rishab: Madhu listen to me!!

Madhu: We should get out.

Rishab : (Angrily) I said listen to me!!!

He came a little closer to her. Close enough to hope that she couldn't see what he was thinking of. (A/N: Just pulled a Taylor Swift here....hehehe.)

Rishab: I want an answer!!

Madhu: Then my answer is NO!!

Around half an hour later it was clear that the unknown gunmen were gone. Soon all others came outside and Rishab and Madhu also came out of the car. Khushi rushed towards them and hugged Madhu.

Khushi: Are you okay?

Madhu nodded.

Khushi: Are you okay Rishab?

Rishab: Perfectly fine.

Khushi: Good because I hate you.

Madhu smiled at Khushi's silly comment and Rishab mentally thanked Khushi for finally bringing a smile to her face. Arnav came forward and hugged RK.

Rishab: I am sorry. But you won't tell Di, right?

Arnav: We will talk about that later. First, we need to get to a safer place.

Khushi: Where were you hiding up till now?

Rishab: In the car but hurry up!!

Arnav: This way.

Khushi: Who could be behind all this? What will anyone have against a bunch of college-going kids?

But Madhu was busy looking at something else. Khushi saw this and shook her.

Khushi: Madhu? Relax, we are safe now.

Madhu: I-I don't think so.

And she pointed towards something. They all turned around to see a masked gunman with his gun pointed toward Rishab. And just then he pulled the trigger.

BANG!!!

It was like chaos with the burning smell of gunpowder, screams, blood, and darkness..............

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 3.7K 7
Khushi is a 21 year old girl and Arnav is a 28 year old man. Arnav sees Khushi as a sister of his friend, however, all Khushi ever sees is Arnav...sh...
81.8K 3.9K 35
Hello Readers! This was originally a Bepannaah/Adiya fanfic, but I am publishing this story as an Arshi fanfic as well. I hope this fandom enjoys thi...
101K 10.3K 33
#Standalone... Two Childhood Friends and their journey towards love.. The Journey of finding each other.. A cute, romantic, sweet and SIMPLE love sto...
177K 8.2K 28
#28 in Short story- 10Sep2K17 A collection of unconnected one shots on the backdrop of Arnav and Khushi from the famous drama Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Do...